Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 391 of 412 FirstFirst ... 291341381389390391392393401 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 6169
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Mariota hurt by week 8 then.

Heís had no big weapons and no defense and you say he had no excuses? Are you high all the time or just occasionally? Lol

Name any good team and you can name good top players. Who did we have? Morrow? Ferrell? Hankins?ect.

We have had no Wagner, watt, Harrison smith, hunter, Aaron Donald, honey badger, Sherman, Clark, tyreek hill, Elliott, Thomas, theilan, Suggs, Hightower, mccourty, Edelman, Chris Jones, etc.
    How about Jacobs, Waller, and Renfrow. with a pretty good Oline for starters?

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    How about Jacobs, Waller, and Renfrow. with a pretty good Oline for starters?

So your saying Jacobs is Elliott??
    Renfrow is Thomas? I think Thomas might have double the yards renfrow had. A te alone wonít win in the nfl.

Before this year, when was the last time we had two good lbs like kwaitkoski and Littleton? Our d has been terrible for years. And we haaaad Crosby last year. Thatís it for good players on d. Everyone talks about Abram but he played a total of one game. Lol

So your saying Jacobs is Elliott??
    Renfrow is Thomas? I think Thomas might have double the yards renfrow had. A te alone wonít win in the nfl.

Before this year, when was the last time we had two good lbs like kwaitkoski and Littleton? Our d has been terrible for years. And we haaaad Crosby last year. Thatís it for good players on d. Everyone talks about Abram but he played a total of one game. Lol
    Josh will be as good as. if not better than Elliot. He played at least 1/3 to 1/2 season not 100%.
    Abrams will be good. Not his fault he was injured. You have to like his attitude/play.

Maybe it will be easier for Carr to play in Arrowhead with no fans, lol...

Seriously though there is even a season at this point. I just wish professional sports can demonstrate some solidarity in handling the current pandemic. They all face the same challenges with venues and crowds.

What I am seeing from MLB right now is a joke. Managers are masked up, some players are some players are not.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Maybe it will be easier for Carr to play in Arrowhead with no fans, lol...

Seriously though there is even a season at this point. I just wish professional sports can demonstrate some solidarity in handling the current pandemic. They all face the same challenges with venues and crowds.

What I am seeing from MLB right now is a joke. Managers are masked up, some players are some players are not.
    Pro sports doesn't want to lose their payday. Ir's easier to distance in baseball. Football, Hockey, and Basketball are different, Players do not want to be isolated.

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Pro sports doesn't want to lose their payday. Ir's easier to distance in baseball. Football, Hockey, and Basketball are different, Players do not want to be isolated.
    There is a big advantage that the NFL has over baseball and hockey, and thatís that they only play once a week. In theory you could do multiple tests on a Friday and then quarantine the whole team until Sunday Gameday (at home hotel or local hotel). Nothings 100% of course but could never do that with baseball as they play like 5-6 times a week, and with all that constant travel.

Quote Originally Posted by LJ4ptplay View Post
    There is a big advantage that the NFL has over baseball and hockey, and thatís that they only play once a week. In theory you could do multiple tests on a Friday and then quarantine the whole team until Sunday Gameday (at home hotel or local hotel). Nothings 100% of course but could never do that with baseball as they play like 5-6 times a week, and with all that constant travel.
    Sounds pretty simple. But all you need is one person to start it. And, if the incubation period is 2 weeks, that's a least 4 teams that could be affected by the time it has been detected. Right now Hockey is OK, but it just started, Let's see how it goes after these qualifiers go.

Mariota hurt by week 8 then.

Heís had no big weapons and no defense and you say he had no excuses? Are you high all the time or just occasionally? Lol

Name any good team and you can name good top players. Who did we have? Morrow? Ferrell? Hankins?ect.

We have had no Wagner, watt, Harrison smith, hunter, Aaron Donald, honey badger, Sherman, Clark, tyreek hill, Elliott, Thomas, theilan, Suggs, Hightower, mccourty, Edelman, Chris Jones, etc.
    6-4, in the playoff hunt. Then cold weather appears. Averages 15 ppg the last 6 games, against some garbage opponents. Goes into rabid checkdown mode. Sucks ***** when it counts as per his usual MO. You've got to be a stumbling wino to still be in love with this guy.

14 hours ago
    Josh Dubow

@JoshDubowAP
    Derek Carr points to red zone scoring as one of biggest problem for #Raiders offense. Among 50 QBs with 10+ starts the past 5 seasons, Carr ranks 40th in red zone passer rating, 37th in red zone rushing and tied for 30th in red zone TD runs
    3:40 PM ∑ Aug 4, 2020∑Twitter Web App

When it COUNTS.

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    14 hours ago
    Josh Dubow

@JoshDubowAP
    Derek Carr points to red zone scoring as one of biggest problem for #Raiders offense. Among 50 QBs with 10+ starts the past 5 seasons, Carr ranks 40th in red zone passer rating, 37th in red zone rushing and tied for 30th in red zone TD runs

When it COUNTS.
    That is one of the major problems I have with Carr and with the team in general. This can not stand.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    14 hours ago
    Josh Dubow

@JoshDubowAP

When it COUNTS.
    Red zone scoring wouldn't be such a problem if he would throw it to the wide open receiver instead of out of bounds

Quote Originally Posted by Stump jumper View Post
    Red zone scoring wouldn't be such a problem if he would throw it to the wide open receiver instead of out of bounds
    Even the semi-covered WR. I'd bet he's been told by Gruden to up his game.

I have decided to raise my current support and confidence in Carr this season from 80% to 90%. Get it done DC, then you will get the respect you want.

"...prone to stoogery.".

Lol Iíll join you Wolfe on the Carr support! Letís GET IT

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe-Raider View Post
    Even the semi-covered WR. I'd bet he's been told by Gruden to up his game.

I have decided to raise my current support and confidence in Carr this season from 80% to 90%. Get it done DC, then you will get the respect you want.
    Iíll always root for the QB of my team but I donít have the trust or belief in him.

I cannot stand when he tries to defend himself with his words. Action is much louder.

He continues to display his thin skin.

Carr has proven over and over again to be a top 5 QB.

4000 yards and 70% completion rate doesnít fall off trees.

MVP candidate again this year now that we have at least one/two weapons on offense.