Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 430 of 468 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 7015
    Switch with the vendetta. I think it must be David Carrís account haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Do you think Carr would be great if he got to throw to Tyreek Hill, Kelce, Watkins and Hardman? Instead of Waller, agholor, Ruggs, renfrow? Would the team be better with jones instead of Hankins? Etc?

THe reason I point this out is last year Mahomes threw up more 50-50 balls than any other qb in the nfl. And most of the time his wrs would help him out.

I know he wasnít a beast for throwing to a wiiiiiide open kelce for the td. More of a crap d that gave it to him.
    I donít think carr is not great because of his passing. A long time ago I compared carr to Brady in his prime. Very similar in my opinion on playing styles. I think both players need a great oline to succeed. Both are great at getting rid of the ball quickly. I think carr could play better with better receivers- but it also concerns me that ruggs has not produced much with Carr.

So the equally important question is would Hill be as productive if carr was throwing him the ball instead of mahommes? Iíd guess no. Kelce would probably do great with Carr though.

My only desire to upgrade at the position is based on Carrís pocket awareness and mobility. Right now our oline is playing great. If it doesnít, Carrís production falls tremendously. We also have a lot of money invested in the oline. We need to for carr to succeed. That could make it tougher to retain talent at other positions- especially defense.

But, if carr plays great in cold weather when the pocket is breaking down... and it happens consistently... then there wonít be any room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Megatron View Post
    Do you think Carr would be great if he got to throw to Tyreek Hill, Kelce, Watkins and Hardman? Instead of Waller, agholor, Ruggs, renfrow? Would the team be better with jones instead of Hankins? Etc?

THe reason I point this out is last year Mahomes threw up more 50-50 balls than any other qb in the nfl. And most of the time his wrs would help him out.

I know he wasnít a beast for throwing to a wiiiiiide open kelce for the td. More of a crap d that gave it to him.
    Weíve dropped more passers over 20 yards this season than any other team

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Switch with the vendetta. I think it must be David Carrís account haha.
    Switch is simply reposting others remarks. The People who dish out infantile hate should get to see their remarks in stark cold daylight.

Those who find that uncomfortable should consider why they find it so, rather than be smarmy to the perpetrators.

Carrs get to see enough of this fanbases arseholes on social media without coming into this cesspit of hate.

The way D.C. has been treated and still is treated by a section of this fan base is shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector View Post
    Iím cool with some fans not being enlightened enough to see the traits Carr displayed. If you see a player do it once like Carr did in 16 you have to give them credit they can do it again. The problem I had with some of the fans is the vitriolic hating frenzy. Questioning his masculinity and calling him scared was pathetic.

Glad thatís all over maybe they can come on here like Prox has and admit the error and in some cases apologise. It would be a class touch. I wonít hold my breath though. More chance theyíll wait until we lose next ( itís the NFL, we will) and carry on their pathetic hate vendetta.
    I won't apologize, frankly he sucked it up for a couple of years after 2016 and the beginning of 2017. When Gruden came in he tore Carr down to his wheel base and built him back up, now he is playing back at 2016 form which is great...all aboard the Carr train.

Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    At this point in time, Derek Carr is the clear #2 QB Gruden had as a HC... and, frankly, in 2-3 years, Carr might be the clear #1.

Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Ladies and Gents

I present to you my new signature, to honor the most clueless poster here. Enjoy
    Take that back, I thought I was according to you, I can't be replaced that easy!!!!!

Their are still a lot of games yet to play and then possibly dare I say the post season.

Derek has quieted the critics but it remains to be seen if he can take this team to the next level.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Switch is simply reposting others remarks. The People who dish out infantile hate should get to see their remarks in stark cold daylight.

Those who find that uncomfortable should consider why they find it so, rather than be smarmy to the perpetrators.

Carrs get to see enough of this fanbases arseholes on social media without coming into this cesspit of hate.

The way D.C. has been treated and still is treated by a section of this fan base is shameful.
    Nah, lol. He wrote that post on November 26th, quoting a post that Stork wrote on March 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Their are still a lot of games yet to play and then possibly dare I say the post season.

Derek has quieted the critics but it remains to be seen if he can take this team to the next level.

Itís a team game judge a QB by his play in actions he can control.

Wins are a team stat.

Our D is still a shambles focus on the right issue

Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    Nah, lol. He wrote that post on November 26th, quoting a post that Stork wrote on March 3rd.
    Probably the last time he was on here lol
    Last edited by Inspector; 11-28-2020 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I won't apologize, frankly he sucked it up for a couple of years after 2016 and the beginning of 2017. When Gruden came in he tore Carr down to his wheel base and built him back up, now he is playing back at 2016 form which is great...all aboard the Carr train.
    You write history in whatever narrative that works for you. Carrs the same guy, now teams improved around him he can play his game. Those who know saw it. Those who donít jumped off the Carr train. Facts

You write history in whatever narrative that works for you. Carrs the same guy, now teams improved around him he can play his game. Those who know saw it. Those who donít jumped off the Carr train. Facts
    I don't know why you and Switch take this crap so personal for, it's just my opinion, good for you for having another. I'm loving Carr this season that should be good enough.

Itís a team game judge a QB by his play in actions he can control.

Wins are a team stat.

Our D is still a shambles focus on the right issue
    QB still drives the bus.

Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    QB still drives the bus.

Yeah but the bus isn't going anywhere with flat tires.