Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 340
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,293

    SNF: Eagles v Falcons



    VS



    Which bird comes out on top? Wentzadelphia taking off, or will Rylanta ground them? Is a sweet homecoming for Matt Ryan? Or does he wish he didn't get mama's good cooking?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,073
    Bout time.

    Eagles by fiddy.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,777
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post


    VS



    Which bird comes out on top? Wentzadelphia taking off, or will Rylanta ground them? Is a sweet homecoming for Matt Ryan? Or does he wish he didn't get mama's good cooking?
    Itís in Atlanta so hows it a homecoming?

    Wentzylvania has a nicer ring.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,293
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Itís in Atlanta so hows it a homecoming?

    Wentzylvania has a nicer ring.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I thought it was in Philly. Long day at work.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    6,890
    Wew.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,777
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I thought it was in Philly. Long day at work.
    Normally titles of Team vs Team, whoever is on the right is the home team. Figured you knew



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,145
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post


    VS



    Which bird comes out on top? Wentzadelphia taking off, or will Rylanta ground them? Is a sweet homecoming for Matt Ryan? Or does he wish he didn't get mama's good cooking?
    Never question Mama's cooking

    Your baby can't do this

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,145
    The secondary is suspect for both teams, this'll be a shootout in my opinion

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,293
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Never question Mama's cooking
    Obviously never had my mom's cooking.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,930
    Let's go Falcons. Need a big night from Julio for my fantasy and a bad night for Wentz. So it lines up nicely for me. After tonight the Cowboys will have sole possession of first place in the East. (Though I guess that'll be the case either way since they are 2-0 against the East)

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,145
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Obviously never had my mom's cooking.
    Llullz

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,145

    SNF: Eagles v Falcons

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Let's go Falcons. Need a big night from Julio for my fantasy and a bad night for Wentz. So it lines up nicely for me. After tonight the Cowboys will have sole possession of first place in the East. (Though I guess that'll be the case either way since they are 2-0 against the East)
    Yep. Even if eagles win tonight the cowboys will still technically have a "stronger record" since their two wins came inside the division. And I think you're good with Julio tbh, he usually kills the eagles and the eagles currently have injuries to their secondary which doesn't help. Not even gonna lie, I think if I could, I'd start Julio tonight

    Your baby can't do this

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    11,930
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yep. Even if eagles win tonight the cowboys will still technically have a "stronger record" since their two wins came inside the division. And I think you're good with Julio tbh, he usually kills the eagles and the eagles currently have injuries to their secondary which doesn't help. Not even gonna lie, I think if I could, I'd start Julio tonight
    I hate playing fantasy guys against my team though makes me so conflicted lol

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,145

    SNF: Eagles v Falcons

    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I hate playing fantasy guys against my team though makes me so conflicted lol
    Lol.. I know the feeling but it's almost a no brainier in my opinion. I wanted the eagles to upgrade that secondary but they didn't really. Guys getting healthier is "the upgrade". The eagles pass rush against the falcons offensive line might slow down the passing attack though

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    [emoji288]
    Posts
    14,593
    What would this defense be without Brandon Graham?

Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •