Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 252
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,980
    the moment you realize it only week 2 and the mvp is wrapped up lol

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,929
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i made a thread about eli/ben and when is it right to start over 3 years ago.... lots of wasted time in my opinion
    No, for Eli it was. Ben, we were right to hang on. We just have a GM to chicken **** to go all in on it.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,270
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i also think the steelers will get good fast if ben is healthy... they ran into the best team in football and a nfc top contender.
    They played Seattle.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    33,271
    I have a tough time seeing how someone could think KC is better than NE right now. NE beat them twice last year and on paper I think have more talent. KC played two teams picking in the top 10 last year so itís not like they could be showing any more in 2 games than NE.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,980
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    They played Seattle.
    Seattle has the 1 man band.... he makes them a superbowl contender just by being there... i wish he had the weapons wentz has though.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,929
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I have a tough time seeing how someone could think KC is better than NE right now. NE beat them twice last year and on paper I think have more talent. KC played two teams picking in the top 10 last year so itís not like they could be showing any more in 2 games than NE.
    I 100% agree with the second part. As for the first - I think it's hard to tell to be honest. What effect will the change in KC's defense have down the road? Does the defensive change and offense not changing help or hurt?

    Anyways, I think good teams that start their season with a weak schedule should look at it as transactional. You have a job to do and you did it.
    Last edited by warfelg; 09-15-2019 at 07:20 PM.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,929

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,270
    Flacco says hi haters. What a toss and catch.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    39,943
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Seattle has the 1 man band.... he makes them a superbowl contender just by being there... i wish he had the weapons wentz has though.
    1 man? They have a decent run game, a better oline, and a decent young receiving corps. Not on Wentz level right now but also not Miamiís. Youíll do anything to make Wilson better than he is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,980
    ahisdfvshgfvshdgfvb AHAHAHAHAH BEARS

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,270
    Lol Bears.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,980
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    1 man? They have a decent run game, a better oline, and a decent young receiving corps. Not on Wentz level right now but also not Miamiís. Youíll do anything to make Wilson better than he is.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    how can someone make the goat better than he is? Double goat?

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    106,980
    that is such a horse **** call wow

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,270
    Thatís brutal.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,929

Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •