Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Kobe closes the Kawhi/PG13 to Lakers Saga

“Well, I think he wanted the challenge of trying to turn the Clippers around and he saw a great opportunity of Paul George willing to participate in that challenge with him,” Bryant said during a recent interview in China where the FIBA Basketball World Cup is underway, as shown on ESPN.

“Both kids are from LA, Lakers was their favorite team, which you know you grow up and things change. So, I think they both saw it as an opportunity as a challenge to try to take a Clippers organization that says all the right things and has been doing the right things in terms of turning the team in the right direction, they saw a great chance to jump in and be a part of it,” he added.

I think I'm going to start posting like Rocco.

Every time I have a stray thought, I'll just start a new thread because I'm too darn important to have to root around in the forum to see where it actually belongs.

The mods clearly don't care, even though it makes work for them, and annoys others in the forum, so why not? New threads for every post!

Yep. Hope you, Sorry, G1 become mod. Put an end to this.

Ok

Oh. And ok.

I don’t know how many times I have to say it: Kawhi and PG are not Lakers. Go to the Clippers forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk