Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Psd who dat nation?

LOL wow not even a GDT here.
    LET'S ROLL SAINTS!!!

I have not even looked in the thread all season. I been out boys sorry about that. What do you think about Mike and his reception pace?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Man lots of dudes left the forum. Bad beat today once again the nfl hates the saints. I find it interesting that post game shows didnít talk about or show the final play. Just to make the significance of that play itís the first road playoff win for the Vikings in 15 years and they refuse to show the push off touchdown catch. Refs didnít even look at it. As far as next year letís see what Brees wants to do. Give him an blank check. Heís still elite. If not Iím perfectly fine giving Teddy B a big check.

http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

MN fan here. I actually like your team but your coaches on the other hand...................... Ever since 09 and basically killing Favre and 2 yrs ago Payton taunting our fans doing the SKOL chant on the sideline before the game was over, I don't feel too sorry for you. Hope Brees will stay with ya and I think he will.

Time to share my unpopular opinion. I think the Saints should let Teddy walk. He was only above average. Anyone that pays him big dollars is going to regret it. Why not use that money somewhere else. That is a lot of money. We could add a top corner instead. Seriously, how many games do we have to watch our corners get burned. I know there is a risk that Drew could get hurt, but we can sign someone just as good for much less. This is the year to do it with all the QB movement this year. I'd rather have Andy Dalton for 4 than Teddy for 20 mill. Besides, Teddy is a good regular season fill in but not the playoffs. Brees is our only hope. If he's hurt, we ain't winning the Super Bowl anyway. Why not spend the money on a guy that is going to be on the field, not on the bench. Insurance policy be damned. Spend that money on a stud DB. It is our best chance to win now.

Yoooo itís been a hot minute since I was in here. Lots going on. So far I think the Saints have done really well in FA.

Brees - at no point did I think he was not signing.
    Jenkins - love the sign! Welcome back home. Bell is probably gone.
    Onyemata - dudes is monster on the line.
    Sanders - smith is trash and Ginn disappears in games. Dude has great hands and that what this offense needs.
    Kiko - meh
    Klein - got a good payday somewhere else.