Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    to anyone that supports abortion, what the problem is? if you don't believe that abortion (ending a human life) is murder/wrong, then how can you object to this. if a fetus is not yet a human baby, then you shouldn't see anything wrong with this. don't people say abortion is legal and just a bunch of cells, so basically this guy just had cells.

I think this is disturbing on many levels.
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Either care about all of it like a decent human being or shut the **** up and stop selective outrage based on whether it serves your political purposes.

a person is smart. people are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals.
    #TrumpDerangementSyndrome
    the anti-Trump movement seems to be getting dumber

Quote Originally Posted by specialfnk View Post
    to anyone that supports abortion, what the problem is? If you don't believe that abortion (ending a human life) is murder/wrong, then how can you object to this. If a fetus is not yet a human baby, then you shouldn't see anything wrong with this. Don't people say abortion is legal and just a bunch of cells, so basically this guy just had cells.

boom

How much semen was found on the remains? Out of curiosity?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    How much semen was found on the remains? Out of curiosity?
    This was in the back of my head but I never let it come so forward that I could actually think or type it. Bravo.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Possibly. All I know is this is wholly independent of the abortion discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    How does this have anything to do with the abortion debate at all?
    Are you talking about the discussion or the debate? Because this most definitely has a place in the discussion. The debate, not so much.

Regardless, what a ****ing whacko this dude is. As ciabon stated earlier...wtf?!

And mayor Pete is silent. Figured with these false accusations he could come up with something to batte the tide. Guess not.
    Last edited by dbroncsinmo; 09-18-2019 at 12:29 AM.

Fetal remains found in Abortion doctor home

Quote Originally Posted by SpecialFNK View Post
    to anyone that supports abortion, what the problem is? if you don't believe that abortion (ending a human life) is murder/wrong, then how can you object to this. if a fetus is not yet a human baby, then you shouldn't see anything wrong with this. don't people say abortion is legal and just a bunch of cells, so basically this guy just had cells.

i dont object. its weird and maybe not legal, but morally i dont think he did anything wrong. Perhaps ethically he did since the women prob expected the remains to be handled tastefully.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Dugmet; 09-22-2019 at 09:42 AM.
    “It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    i dont object. its weird and maybe not legal, but morally i dont think he did anything wrong. Perhaps ethically he did since the women prob expected the remains to be handled tastefully.

What do they care what happens to the remains? To them it's nothing more than a booger stuck up their nose, or like an Appendix that needs to come out.

Do you care what happens to your appendix if it gets removed?

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban2.0 View Post
    What do they care what happens to the remains? To them it's nothing more than a booger stuck up their nose, or like an Appendix that needs to come out.

Do you care what happens to your appendix if it gets removed?
    You’re assuming everyone who gets an abortion thinks of the fetus as snot. There are traditions of being respectful for the remains of the dead, regardless of religious belief.

If I had an abortion Id prefer the fetus was cremated or donated to science for research - and not meaninglessly on a shelf for 10 years with 100s of others.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, at least fails while daring greatly.” -- Teddy Roosevelt

You’re assuming everyone who gets an abortion thinks of the fetus as snot. There are traditions of being respectful for the remains of the dead, regardless of religious belief.

If I had an abortion Id prefer the fetus was cremated or donated to science for research - and not meaninglessly on a shelf for 10 years with 100s of others.

YOURE assuming they dont.

54 Deep Into the Night

Quote Originally Posted by marychristine View Post
    YOURE assuming they dont.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Nope. I know a few women who worship God and have had abortions. One is a pastors daughter. It was - of course - a very challenging decision for her. My wife has counseled many women in similar situations as well.

Nope. I know a few women who worship God and have had abortions. One is a pastors daughter. It was - of course - a very challenging decision for her. My wife has counseled many women in similar situations as well.

Its a fact that some do and some dont. Not everyone cares what happens to the remains.

54 Deep Into the Night

Its a fact that some do and some dont. Not everyone cares what happens to the remains.

54 Deep Into the Night
    Ok I give. Why do you keep posting that?

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    Ok I give. Why do you keep posting that?
    I posted it once. Ive seen some scary women. Its like they get off on abortions. Its Gross.

54 Deep Into the Night

I posted it once. Ive seen some scary women. Its like they get off on abortions. Its Gross.

54 Deep Into the Night
    You're perceptive. I'm taking about the 54 Deep......
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncsinmo View Post
    You're perceptive. I'm taking about the 54 Deep......
    Its called a signature rofl.. how was i supposed to know you didnt know what a signature is.

54 home runs. Thats whats gonna happen..

54 Deep Into the Night

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast