Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,036

    Leafs 2019 Training Camp Roster/Pre-season Thread

    Last edited by KingerSox; 09-13-2019 at 04:55 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,036
    Leafs! Sens! From Newfoundland now!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,104
    Mikheyev will make the team. Matthews is so good, it's crazy lol.

    Nylander looks like his old self again but we will see how he responds when it gets physical. His finish hasn't been the same for a while now.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,036
    Rasmus Sandin might make the team outta camp.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,104
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Rasmus Sandin might make the team outta camp.
    Yeah he has looked good as well.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,036
    Korshkov made a strong case last night. Tomorrow night pretty much everyone expected to make the team is playing. Timashov is there and good for him. He could lose the spot with a bad showing though.

    So pumped that Sandin is there. He looks like a future top pairing D man. Unfortunately he's stuck with Marincin lol.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,104
    Cant wait. This team feels special.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Its about winning, Stoudemire said. You win, youre going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you dont win, nobody really wants to see you.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,795
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Cant wait. This team feels special.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    Right! I had the same feeling about the raptors last season.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,036
    Matthews facing a disorderly conduct charge in Arizona. Apparently he was drunk with friends and tried to open a security guards car outside of his apartment complex while she was in the car. When told to leave he dropped his pants and squeezed his butt cheeks with his underwear still on. I guess the guard is a vet with PTSD. No way he knew that but I wonder if this incredibly stupid act will cost him the captaincy.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,795
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Matthews facing a disorderly conduct charge in Arizona. Apparently he was drunk with friends and tried to open a security guards car outside of his apartment complex while she was in the car. When told to leave he dropped his pants and squeezed his butt cheeks with his underwear still on. I guess the guard is a vet with PTSD. No way he knew that but I wonder if this incredibly stupid act will cost him the captaincy.
    Meh. Ive done worse and Im a great pirate captain.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,036
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Meh. Ive done worse and Im a great pirate captain.
    Lol I'll blow anyone outta the water when it comes to drunken foolishness. But when you have the platform he does this will probably become a big deal. Guys like Dave Feschuk and Steve Simmons will never let this go.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    9,795
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Lol I'll blow anyone outta the water when it comes to drunken foolishness. But when you have the platform he does this will probably become a big deal. Guys like Dave Feschuk and Steve Simmons will never let this go.
    Yeah I actually feel bad for Matthews. Its like he will never get to be a kid.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,036
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Yeah I actually feel bad for Matthews. Its like he will never get to be a kid.
    I hear ya. I couldn't imagine being in the public eye since I was 14/15.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    205
    Did they all keep their pants up? lololololol

    My brother is a die hard leafs fan, I hate the leafs, but, I am happy for him because he's suffered long enough. The leafs are looking better and better each year.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    13,036
    My guess at the opening night line up..

    Kapanen-Tavares--Marner
    Johnsson-Matthews-Nylander
    Moore-Kerfoot-Mikheyev
    Goat-Spezza-Korshkov

    Reilly-Ceci
    Muzzin-Barrie
    Sandin-Marincin

    Timashov and Holl as extras. Obviously Andersen and Hutchison in net.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 09-29-2019 at 01:56 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •