Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    I could careless now
    If they lost 100-zip whoopeee ....
    I actually want this to happen moving forward. This is one of teams, if not the best, in football... and we are realistically looking at a top 10 pick... why not tank it now? The higher the pick, the more doors open for landing a replacement for JG and it will allow us to showcase some of our second tier talent as well.

Maybe we can trade JG back to NE and recoup our second.
    The Tweeter Handle: @DanSchneider05

yes I've noticed that a lot which is why I prefer to have a mobile QB ...
    Fa sho. Even if itís a pocket passer who stands strong, can escape a sack and extend the play ala Big Ben. I think Darnold fits that mold; maybe not as strong, but a better scrambler

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I actually want this to happen moving forward. This is one of teams, if not the best, in football... and we are realistically looking at a top 10 pick... why not tank it now? The higher the pick, the more doors open for landing a replacement for JG and it will allow us to showcase some of our second tier talent as well.

Yah.. and then trade for more .
    Last edited by 1hardcore; 11-07-2020 at 03:11 AM.

Fa sho. Even if itís a pocket passer who stands strong, can escape a sack and extend the play ala Big Ben. I think Darnold fits that mold; maybe not as strong, but a better scrambler
    Yes. I want us to go get Darnold

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Kyle is stubborn to a fault. I think he thinks that he's got the WRs he wants. But he's wrong. Those type of WR's don't get down the field to stretch opposing defenses. That's why his offense isn't designed to drop 40 like the Bills just did to Seattle. The SB contenders are potential 40 point teams. KC, NO, TB, SEA, PIT, etc...

Until Kyle can design an offense that has superior talent in addition to his master play calling the 49ers aren't going anywhere.

Since Kyle isn't going anywhere, they have to decide on Jimmy G. Waiting, only delays the inevitable. Since most of the roster are free agents at the end of the year and the cap is reducing; its time to consider rebuilding. A new QB, and a new group of players.

Is Mostert the only back that's a lock for 2021?

The entire secondary are free agents. Ford is gone. LB depth is thin, and the Oline is in shambles.

I think they'll get some compensatory picks.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

One of the best in football must be supported by evidence, and frankly you just don't have the evidence to make that claim. Especially when you consider the players that are signed for 2021.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

You look only for the negative.

I doubt youíre even watching the games because almost all of your comments are focused on statistics and do not mesh with whatís actually happening on the field.

If you did watch the games youíd know that Kyleís offense isnít designed to put up 40 because Kyleís offense is designed to keep the defense off the field and chew up clock. The entire focus of the offense is to move the chains while creating opportunities for big plays in space and mitigating the risks of NEEDING to chuck the ball 40 yards downfield.

AND STILL - KYLEíS OFFENSE WAS 3RD IN THE LEAGUE IN POINTS PER GAME LAST YEAR...

WHILE ALSO BEING 5TH IN TIME OF POSSESSION.

If thatís not indicative of both a great offense, and a great defense, I donít know what else you could ask for? Please donít answer... thatís rhetorical.

Iím not even going to address the rest, your doomsday approach is predicated by either intellectual dishonesty or outright ignorance and, in either case, itís not worth my time.

You look only for the negative.

I doubt youíre even watching the games because almost all of your comments are focused on statistics and do not mesh with whatís actually happening on the field.

If you did watch the games youíd know that Kyleís offense isnít designed to put up 40 because Kyleís offense is designed to keep the defense off the field and chew up clock. The entire focus of the offense is to move the chains while creating opportunities for big plays in space and mitigating the risks of NEEDING to chuck the ball 40 yards downfield.

AND STILL - KYLEíS OFFENSE WAS 3RD IN THE LEAGUE IN POINTS PER GAME LAST YEAR...

WHILE ALSO BEING 5TH IN TIME OF POSSESSION.

If thatís not indicative of both a great offense, and a great defense, I donít know what else you could ask for? Please donít answer... thatís rhetorical.

Iím not even going to address the rest, your doomsday approach is predicated by either intellectual dishonesty or outright ignorance and, in either case, itís not worth my time.
    Great post

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Yes. I want us to go get Darnold
    I thought you had mentioned this. The more I think about it, the more Iím all for it. The kid is still only 23.
    The Tweeter Handle: @DanSchneider05

I thought you had mentioned this. The more I think about it, the more Iím all for it. The kid is still only 23.
    He literally has everything you could want in a Qb. And since hes so young, Shanny can literally teach him everything

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    He literally has everything you could want in a Qb. And since hes so young, Shanny can literally teach him everything
    And heís got such a big arm... could you imagine having to worry about jet sweeps from Deebo and Aiyuk, while dealing with in-motion snaps and misdirections to Mostert, with everything else that happens in the flats? And all of that while also trying to keep that sort of arm talent from beating you deep?

I mean, even with all the injuries this year, it seems teams have already thrown up their hands and committed to selling out with blitz packages in hopes that they can stop the play before it develops.

A guy who has that kind of arm talent that can extend the play? Will make teams think twice about that approach

And heís got such a big arm... could you imagine having to worry about jet sweeps from Deebo and Aiyuk, while dealing with in-motion snaps and misdirections to Mostert, with everything else that happens in the flats? And all of that while also trying to keep that sort of arm talent from beating you deep?

I mean, even with all the injuries this year, it seems teams have already thrown up their hands and committed to selling out with blitz packages in hopes that they can stop the play before it develops.

A guy who has that kind of arm talent that can extend the play? Will make teams think twice about that approach
    Deebo, Aiyuk, and the emergence of James...its not an intimidating group, but they all compliment each other very well with Kittle as the guy in the middle. Having a Qb with Darnolds ability could really be the missing piece. And hes much cheaper than JG

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Can we talk offseason ?
    Who should we get in the draft ..

I'm thinking Edge ,C, G , Qb, CB, LB, RB

No to drafting a defensive lineman.

Corner or safety for me. Or tackle would be smart. Unless we resign William's

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Can we talk offseason ?
    Who should we get in the draft ..

I'm thinking Edge ,C, G , Qb, CB, LB, RB