Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    He's definitely been playing injured. It's why he's picking his leg up on throws. Seahawks were giving up the underneath and weren't blitzing. But if the team is best with a 100% Jimmy then rest him till he's 100%. I think they brought Jimmy back to son and his ankle injury is going to linger all season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

For me ... I'd put the blame overall on the D..

They still have no answer for Russell Wilson.

Part of me wants to give the defense a pass cuz of injuries, another part says that we still have 2 first round picks on the dline and we've seen Buckner look good with bad players around him. Armstead has been incognito all year. One of the few players not injured and I haven't heard his name at all. Kinlaw is a rookie and is put in a bad spot, but 0 sacks?

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Part of me wants to give the defense a pass cuz of injuries, another part says that we still have 2 first round picks on the dline and we've seen Buckner look good with bad players around him. Armstead has been incognito all year. One of the few players not injured and I haven't heard his name at all. Kinlaw is a rookie and is put in a bad spot, but 0 sacks?

Definitely kept the wrong guy. I've never been a fan of Armstead. The guy should never be playing DE. Hes too slow. Kinlaw has no pass rush moves. Everything he does is robotic and gets shut down right away. Now if Ford and Bosa were playing, then I think Armstead and Kinlaw look better. But like you said, Bucky was a beast no matter what.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

JG is not worth 30 million a year. Hes better than Mullens, but not 25 million dollars better.

We need to draft a QB again...or hell make a trade for Darnold in the offseason. Dude needs off the Jets. Maybe we should test the Fitzmagic out

When healthy our dline and linebackers are amongst the best in the league. Our secondary is dependent on our dline. But we need to add to that secondary this offseason. Sherman will be gone. Verrett has finally shown what he can do, we need to get someone steady opposite of him.

Running backs cant stay healthy because our stable is a bunch of light weight backs who just cant take bulk loads. We need a beefier back with a quick first step and then Mostert to be his counter part. Coleman will be gone as will jet.

Wilson looked very good, so bring him and hasty back mostert, and possibly draft a guy in the later rounds.

Gotta bring Trent back as well. We really need a guard. Gotta get rid or Richburg too. Another flop.

I like our receivers, like our TEs, and like our front 7 on defense. Other than that, not a fan

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Definitely kept the wrong guy. I've never been a fan of Armstead. The guy should never be playing DE. Hes too slow. Kinlaw has no pass rush moves. Everything he does is robotic and gets shut down right away. Now if Ford and Bosa were playing, then I think Armstead and Kinlaw look better. But like you said, Bucky was a beast no matter what.
    Armstead was never that good . He was only good last year because of Ford, Bosa and Buckner.

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Armstead was never that good . He was only good last year because of Ford, Bosa and Buckner.
    Agreed

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Kyle loves his guys... soft cute... nice oh and hurt.

If this offense can't score 40, they aren't winning a SB. So the goal is to get to where the offense can drop 40 at anytime they want.

Kyle is playing late 1990's Broncos football and the league has gone to drop 40 or you will lose and defenses don't stand a chance.

I thought at best he'd be a good not great coach. After 4 years, he's more Dan Quinn than anyone else I can think of. And yes, the 49ers ownership is like the Falcons ownership.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

He was also playing for a contract which is always a red flag.

Kwon to the Saints for Alonso and a 5th

Ward should've been dumped years ago... please get rid of him.

Isn't Moore a free agent this year, and they haven't even played him all that much?

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Kwon to the Saints for Alonso and a 5th
    I thought it was a conditional ?
    Anyways I like this deal!

JG has an interesting contract. Obviously there’s the drop in dead cap after this season (down to $2.6M I believe); there’s also, however, the fact that he has a no trade clause for years 4 and 5.

Three years was exactly what the FO needed to evaluate him. Had it worked out and JG solidified himself as the franchise QB, the Niners FO would’ve been happy to honor a no trade clause; why wouldn’t they?

However, thus far over these first three years it’s been a mixed bag with more cons than pros (missed one full year, one full good year with plenty of “eek” moments peppered in, followed by an injury riddled “eek” filled half season of play).

IMO, there’s no way JG will be with the Niners next year under his currently constructed deal. What he’s produced to date is exactly why the FO agreed to the construction of that contract. It was a risk mitigation for a high risk contract with a lot of upside. If they don’t exercise that risk mitigation option to either get a better deal or to add some sort of value via cap space and draft compensation, then this contract will have been a major fail.

I thought it was a conditional ?
    Anyways I like this deal!
    It is conditional... I don’t know what the conditions are... but I agree, I like the deal too. Kwon has been mediocre for us at best, playing in only 13 games and receiving roughly $2M for each of them. To get anything out of him at this point was a win.

JG out indefinitely with a high ankle sprain.

Kittle out for essentially the remainder of the season with a broken bone in his foot.

If the Kwon trade wasn’t planned before today, it’s easy to see why it happened now.

Let’s give the reigns to Mullens and Beathard to see what we’ve got and, hopefully, increase their respective trade value.

Let’s sell what we can, create some cap space for next year and get some draft capital.

Next year there may be a lot of QB options. The Cowboys performance combined with their dire cap position and horrible performance this year May give them no choice but to let Dak hit FA and draft a replacement.

It’s also possible, even if not at all likely, that Rodgers becomes a trade candidate with Jordan Love having been a first rounder. Clearly that hasn’t mattered to the Packers in the past and Rodgers has two more years, but maybe the right offer nets a big fish.

We may even be able to create enough capital to move into a position for one of the big arms in the draft.
    Last edited by GibbyIsMyHero; 11-02-2020 at 04:43 PM.

Page 20 of 33 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast