Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
    However this SB played out, is anyone a little upset that we didnít move on from JG and bring in TB when he wanted to come here last year?

I mean, this dude wasnít even mentioned as an MVP candidate, but despite having a couple of rough games adjusting to the offense and timing issues with receivers, he finished as PFFís second best QB this year, behind only the MVP.

Despite all of our injuries this year, Brady couldíve been a huge difference maker. Instead, we chose to get another year deeper into the JG project - the Bucs have a Super Bowl win and weíre looking for a QB upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Agreed. However we view him, Jimmy is an asset. He hasnít shown to be a great starter, but heís proven heís a good one if he can be healthy, and heís got two more years under contract. Heís also shown flashes like when he went throw for throw against Brees late in 2019.

We donít want him because we donít believe heís going to take us to the next level... that doesnít mean someone like Belichick doesnít think they can win with him.

Heís a top of the middle of the pack QB when healthy. Iím sure thereís a number of teams that would jump to pay - at MINIMUM - a 3rd round pick to get him. Optimistically, I could see him fetching up to a late 1st. I canít imagine anyone would be out there sitting back and hoping he just gets released in order to fill their QB role.

I do see a reunion with Belichick as the likeliest possibility.
    I think NE will get JG . Cam Newton was just a bleeding band aid over there. I'd be happy for a 2nd Rounder.

Patrick Peterson and the Cardinals are parting ways!

I SAY GRAB HIM !

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233