Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    But then again with Watson we are the NFC favorite right away. I'd be happy with getting him and I'd also be happy with just upgrading the team and getting rid of JG

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    But then again with Watson we are the NFC favorite right away. I'd be happy with getting him and I'd also be happy with just upgrading the team and getting rid of JG
    Iíd jump all over it if it were Watson for JG and our 1st
    The Tweeter Handle: @DSchneider_05

Give me Watson! Don't care about the cost.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    I don't think JG would be on the Texans radar at all. I see the Texans trading Tunsil, Watt and Watson this off-season. They are a bad team and need to rebuild. O'Brien screwed that team up. I see Watson going for 2 firsts. J see Watt going for a 1st and a 2nd and I see Tunsil going for a 1st.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

lol.... but you love losing.

The 49ers love their soft weak injury prone players... and most niner faithful love losing...

like Gibby.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

Man, I guess I struck a nerve

You know whatís funny about this? Your doctorate makes you no more qualified to debate sports than a meter maid or a police officer, or a housewife, or ____ (fill in the blank)

Your willingness to throw out your ďdoctorateĒ in an anonymous sports forum, however, is indicative of some pretty major character flaws potentially bordering mental health issues; narcissism, megalomania, perhaps a crippling superiority complex that causes you to lose debates because of a belief that your titles and degrees actually matter in arguments where they hold zero relevance?

Seriously though, Iím super happy that your graduate degree gives you a higher sense of self worth as you never fail to attempt shielding yourself with it...

It just holds no weight here. I mean, I could list my accomplishments and degrees too, but I wonít... because itís pathetic...

I could tell you that I have 3 degrees relating to sports, business and physical health, but I wonít... I could tell you that Iíve sent 4 QBís, 9 RBs, 8 WRs to the NFL combine in the last 3 years, but I wonít. I could tell you that I have undefeated records in Pop Warner, JC, and 6 years straight in my Fantasy Football league, but I wonít... because aside from the fact that none of this is true, itís all absolutely irrelevant and - even if it were - it would still be pathetic to say aloud.

Now, if you will allow yourself to put aside the personal attacks against a stranger on the internet, then maybe we could have a productive debate.

Yes, I did (I guess your ďdoctorateĒ didnít teach you that questions should end in a question mark, not whatever the **** you use a double ellipses for).

And I did it because their records are nearly identical over their first four years with Kyle being a little better in the regular season. And yes, Walsh won and SB in his 3rd season, Kyle lost one in his, but you canít argue that Kyle should be fired because Anthony Lynn had a better *regular season* record without also acknowledging that Kyle has a better regular season record than Walsh did through 4 years. You donít get to cherry pick arguments, Doc.

You also canít say Walsh sucked simply because of his record through 4 seasons. I hate to break it you, but the same principle applies to Kyle. Context is everything and losing half of your team does matter.

Beathard, Mullens, and Hoyer are backup QBs. Iím not a JG guy, but when Kyle has him, heís got a record of 22-8 (24-9 if you count the playoffs).

Give me a list of coaches who could lose their starting QB and not have a worse record as a result (and I donít mean those who had the luxury of replacing their starter with another hall of famer like going from Montana to Young).

Wow, doc, doth mine eyes deceive me or is this the first reasonable argument youíve made? Still, of course, rife with ad-hominem attacks, but I see you are incapable of presenting arguments devoid of such non-sense so I will just continue to ignore them and discuss the topics.

ďMaster chokerĒ is probably going a bit far and I really couldnít care less about losing with a 3rd string QB, 4th string RB, and a remaining ensemble consisting of largely second stringers in week 17 of a season where we had nothing to lose but draft position.

However, you may have a point here, doc, as he did fail to close out in the 2020 Super Bowl. But the reality is heís still a young coach and if we donít give him the slack to be able to fix the occasional lack of ability to close a game strong, then he likely irons those wrinkles out with another football team and wins his SBs elsewhere.

No, but he did give it to her real sweet-like.

I donít know, is he? I would say yes, but I havenít seen Saleh as a head coach.

Who would you replace Kyle with?

Never said you were a moron - and I wouldnít do that... Though you should seriously consider talking with someone about those mental health concerns, doc.

The Bills met better teams each year, with the exception of the first year. They got stomped by a Redskins team that was 1st in points scored and 2nd in points allowed, then they ran into the first 2 years of the Cowboys dynasty. The only team they shouldíve beaten was the Giants.

That was a very successful four year run. I mean, would you rather have 4 straight SB appearances, or zero SB appearances?

I hope youíre not suggesting replacing KS with Jimmy Johnson? Barry Switzer anyone?
    Kyle Shanahan has a career losing record... FACT.

Don't even need a doctorate to figure that out.

Wait, I'm the guy that wants the 49ers to win Superbowls, you must be the other guy.

Hey gibby... if the niners hired me tomorrow, you'd be here kissing my ***!

lol....

blindly...

that's amazing!

I know you are a magnet to loserville, not all of us are.

Since Gibby is completely ignorant of football...

Doug Pederson won a SB in year 2... he was fired. Vastly superior to Kyle in every way, better record, SB champion and won with a BACKUP QB!!! OUCH!

Sean Payton also lost his starting QB this year, for multiple games... strange, he didn't lose a beat. Maybe b/c he chose Winston as a back up instead of turn the ball over as much as he can Mullens?

I guess that can't be Kyle's fault. Afterall he's had 4 years to evaluate both Beatherd and Mullens just to watch his offense **** the bed over and over and over again.

Rap thinks we can't stand the loss of Saleh. Uh... I thought we hired an offensive coach. An offensive coach that scored 20 points in the Superbowl with jimmy G??

How many WR's does he have to draft before he gets one to get 1000 yards??? This dumbass picked Deebo over DK Metcalf and AJ Brown???? God, I don't do this professionally and still knew both players are light years better than Deebo.

How about all of those undrafted RBs???? Wait. He spend how much on Jet and Coleman? How did they do? Please don't tell me that undrafted Wilson and undrafted Mostert outrushed the guys they spent money on.

How about that kickoff return game. 4 years. They were near the bottom last year, and even worse this year. They've had 4 years...

I do admit that the niners have done a better job of drafting recently, and now that they have a million picks this year, they'll field a team of rookies... they're starting over!

When you evaluate Kyle... don't stay in the narrow window of the 49ers. Stay in the NFL. There isn't a single coach hired in 2017 that has a worse record than Kyle. Not one. That's a fact. He's now the worst coach hired in 2017 still coaching.

5/6 season 10+ losses. I throw out the doctorate, b/c you actually think Kyle is a smart coach. You don't have a doctorate, and wouldn't know what a smart or good coach was if it hit you in the ***! You actually think Kyle is on a trajectory as Bill Walsh. Stay off the drugs gibby... drugs are bad for you, I should know, I prescribe them!

So druggy... some of us want the 49ers to win, some of us (you) will just kiss their *** no matter what.

Fildena 100mg is used for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment - It is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men and is characterized by the condition in which getting and maintaining a satisfactory erection is a questionable aspect for a man.

Hey Socrates, let me attempt to explain to you why no one believes you/cares when you say you have an advanced degree in order to feign superior intellect ...

*steps aside and casually motions towards this thread*

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I don't think JG would be on the Texans radar at all. I see the Texans trading Tunsil, Watt and Watson this off-season. They are a bad team and need to rebuild. O'Brien screwed that team up. I see Watson going for 2 firsts. J see Watt going for a 1st and a 2nd and I see Tunsil going for a 1st.
    Youíre probably right. Whatever the cost, itís likely a bit more than what I suggested anyway. We should consider trading JG for something and packaging that return for Watson.

What Shanahan could do with Watson would be ridiculous. Watson is still somehow underrated. Heís shown ability to be near par with Mahomes in almost all ways except that he takes a lot of sacks.

Obviously sacks are a concern since this offense is about getting the ball out quickly so hopefully that could change without significantly limiting his production, but a QB of that level is probably worth the investment.

We have to consider too that he has some say over where he goes since he has a full NTC. Sounds like he likes the Niners so that canít hurt.

Youíre probably right. Whatever the cost, itís likely a bit more than what I suggested anyway. We should consider trading JG for something and packaging that return for Watson.

What Shanahan could do with Watson would be ridiculous. Watson is still somehow underrated. Heís shown ability to be near par with Mahomes in almost all ways except that he takes a lot of sacks.

Obviously sacks are a concern since this offense is about getting the ball out quickly so hopefully that could change without significantly limiting his production, but a QB of that level is probably worth the investment.

We have to consider too that he has some say over where he goes since he has a full NTC. Sounds like he likes the Niners so that canít hurt.
    I'm starting to not want to do it. We need a cheap Qb and a great roster.

I'd rather sign Andy Dalton to a 1 year 12 million dollar contract. Keep our picks. Get young guys on this team to take over for the guys we're losing

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by jacksmartin View Post
    Fildena 100mg is used for Erectile Dysfunction Treatment - It is one of the most common sexual dysfunctions in men and is characterized by the condition in which getting and maintaining a satisfactory erection is a questionable aspect for a man.
    Beat it bot, lefty is the only boner around here!

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

This. **** Dalton. Get Watson!

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Unless the Texans have a star studded offensive line or the OC is a genius ... JG is gonna have a short career!

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast