Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 441
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,506
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    JG out indefinitely with a high ankle sprain.

    Kittle out for essentially the remainder of the season with a broken bone in his foot.

    If the Kwon trade wasnít planned before today, itís easy to see why it happened now.

    Letís give the reigns to Mullens and Beathard to see what weíve got and, hopefully, increase their respective trade value.

    Letís sell what we can, create some cap space for next year and get some draft capital.

    Next year there may be a lot of QB options. The Cowboys performance combined with their dire cap position and horrible performance this year May give them no choice but to let Dak hit FA and draft a replacement.

    Itís also possible, even if not at all likely, that Rodgers becomes a trade candidate with Jordan Love having been a first rounder. Clearly that hasnít mattered to the Packers in the past and Rodgers has two more years, but maybe the right offer nets a big fish.

    We may even be able to create enough capital to move into a position for one of the big arms in the draft.
    If dak is available you get dak. I think we will be in position to take a QB in the first round though considering all the injuries. I think Jimmy is a good QB, but if you need him to be a 100% and everything to go right for him and you can't rely on either then move on. Hopefully if we do go QB we get one that can run. The league is going that way and with the rules the way they are protecting a QB you should take advantage of it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,440
    I think it's best to ride out the season.
    2020 can go straight to hell anyways.

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    31,984
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    If dak is available you get dak. I think we will be in position to take a QB in the first round though considering all the injuries. I think Jimmy is a good QB, but if you need him to be a 100% and everything to go right for him and you can't rely on either then move on. Hopefully if we do go QB we get one that can run. The league is going that way and with the rules the way they are protecting a QB you should take advantage of it.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Completely agree with this. Mobile Qb is needed I honestly would like us to go and get Darnold. I think he would be a perfect fit
    2019

    QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,095
    Aiyuk, Deebo, Bourne, and T-Willy all on COVID-19 list!

    Can we officially write off 2020 at this point and just place everyone on year end IR?

    Iíd like to say that weíll look back on this **** next year and laugh, but right now Iím in complete awe at how unforgiving this year has been.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,506
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Aiyuk, Deebo, Bourne, and T-Willy all on COVID-19 list!

    Can we officially write off 2020 at this point and just place everyone on year end IR?

    Iíd like to say that weíll look back on this **** next year and laugh, but right now Iím in complete awe at how unforgiving this year has been.
    I saw a stat that not a single person that touched the football in the NFC Championship Game is playing. As crazy as it sounds I can still see us beating Green Bay because I don't think they're any good.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,095
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    I saw a stat that not a single person that touched the football in the NFC Championship Game is playing. As crazy as it sounds I can still see us beating Green Bay because I don't think they're any good.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Canít help but laugh that off, right? Itís insane... if this happened in my Madden season Iíd throw the remote through a window and damn the computer for cheating lol

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,440
    This is so ****en unreal
    What are they gonna do ???

    It's all benchwarmers playing now .

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,506
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Canít help but laugh that off, right? Itís insane... if this happened in my Madden season Iíd throw the remote through a window and damn the computer for cheating lol
    If this happened in Madden I would start over lol. Turn the injuries down!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,506
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    This is so ****en unreal
    What are they gonna do ???

    It's all benchwarmers playing now .
    Since it's the Thursday night game they're going to play because money. If this game was your regular afternoon Sunday game it wouldn't be played.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,440
    I could careless now
    If they lost 100-zip whoopeee ....

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cheyenne, Wyoming
    Posts
    27,506
    Nick Mullens playing like he won't be the starter next week. Yuck!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk


    #MakeAmericaPeeAgain

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,440
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Nick Mullens playing like he won't be the starter next week. Yuck!


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well Justin Skule is helping him out with that .

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,440
    I didn't see the second half but I'm surprised it was only a 17 point loss.

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,095
    Mullens started strong... but what the **** is up with our QBs and their desire to just chuck it up as theyíre getting hit and have no chance to get it off? Both Mullens and JG do that as if something good is gonna happen when the ball floats 20 yds in the air before coming down 5 yards away

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,440
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Mullens started strong... but what the **** is up with our QBs and their desire to just chuck it up as theyíre getting hit and have no chance to get it off? Both Mullens and JG do that as if something good is gonna happen when the ball floats 20 yds in the air before coming down 5 yards away
    yes I've noticed that a lot which is why I prefer to have a mobile QB ...

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •