Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    JG out indefinitely with a high ankle sprain.

Kittle out for essentially the remainder of the season with a broken bone in his foot.

If the Kwon trade wasnít planned before today, itís easy to see why it happened now.

Letís give the reigns to Mullens and Beathard to see what weíve got and, hopefully, increase their respective trade value.

Letís sell what we can, create some cap space for next year and get some draft capital.

Next year there may be a lot of QB options. The Cowboys performance combined with their dire cap position and horrible performance this year May give them no choice but to let Dak hit FA and draft a replacement.

Itís also possible, even if not at all likely, that Rodgers becomes a trade candidate with Jordan Love having been a first rounder. Clearly that hasnít mattered to the Packers in the past and Rodgers has two more years, but maybe the right offer nets a big fish.

We may even be able to create enough capital to move into a position for one of the big arms in the draft.
    If dak is available you get dak. I think we will be in position to take a QB in the first round though considering all the injuries. I think Jimmy is a good QB, but if you need him to be a 100% and everything to go right for him and you can't rely on either then move on. Hopefully if we do go QB we get one that can run. The league is going that way and with the rules the way they are protecting a QB you should take advantage of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I think it's best to ride out the season.
    2020 can go straight to hell anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    If dak is available you get dak. I think we will be in position to take a QB in the first round though considering all the injuries. I think Jimmy is a good QB, but if you need him to be a 100% and everything to go right for him and you can't rely on either then move on. Hopefully if we do go QB we get one that can run. The league is going that way and with the rules the way they are protecting a QB you should take advantage of it.

Completely agree with this. Mobile Qb is needed I honestly would like us to go and get Darnold. I think he would be a perfect fit

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Aiyuk, Deebo, Bourne, and T-Willy all on COVID-19 list!

Can we officially write off 2020 at this point and just place everyone on year end IR?

Iíd like to say that weíll look back on this **** next year and laugh, but right now Iím in complete awe at how unforgiving this year has been.

Aiyuk, Deebo, Bourne, and T-Willy all on COVID-19 list!

Can we officially write off 2020 at this point and just place everyone on year end IR?

Iíd like to say that weíll look back on this **** next year and laugh, but right now Iím in complete awe at how unforgiving this year has been.
    I saw a stat that not a single person that touched the football in the NFC Championship Game is playing. As crazy as it sounds I can still see us beating Green Bay because I don't think they're any good.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I saw a stat that not a single person that touched the football in the NFC Championship Game is playing. As crazy as it sounds I can still see us beating Green Bay because I don't think they're any good.

Canít help but laugh that off, right? Itís insane... if this happened in my Madden season Iíd throw the remote through a window and damn the computer for cheating lol

This is so ****en unreal
    What are they gonna do ???

It's all benchwarmers playing now .

Canít help but laugh that off, right? Itís insane... if this happened in my Madden season Iíd throw the remote through a window and damn the computer for cheating lol
    If this happened in Madden I would start over lol. Turn the injuries down!

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    This is so ****en unreal
    What are they gonna do ???

It's all benchwarmers playing now .
    Since it's the Thursday night game they're going to play because money. If this game was your regular afternoon Sunday game it wouldn't be played.

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I could careless now
    If they lost 100-zip whoopeee ....

Nick Mullens playing like he won't be the starter next week. Yuck!

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Nick Mullens playing like he won't be the starter next week. Yuck!

Well Justin Skule is helping him out with that .

I didn't see the second half but I'm surprised it was only a 17 point loss.

Mullens started strong... but what the **** is up with our QBs and their desire to just chuck it up as theyíre getting hit and have no chance to get it off? Both Mullens and JG do that as if something good is gonna happen when the ball floats 20 yds in the air before coming down 5 yards away

Mullens started strong... but what the **** is up with our QBs and their desire to just chuck it up as theyíre getting hit and have no chance to get it off? Both Mullens and JG do that as if something good is gonna happen when the ball floats 20 yds in the air before coming down 5 yards away
    yes I've noticed that a lot which is why I prefer to have a mobile QB ...

Page 21 of 30 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast