Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Hes a good game manager. Alex Smith could run this offense had to bring him up
    Idk when we got him, he won games because he was very good. It wasnít because of our defense lol.

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    Idk when we got him, he won games because he was very good. It wasnít because of our defense lol.
    What about now though?

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

I'm happy they were able to get Emmanuel Sanders and a 5th round pick for 3rd and 4th rounders. Hopefully, he gets up to speed with the offense as soon as possible because they really need him.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    I'm happy they were able to get Emmanuel Sanders and a 5th round pick for 3rd and 4th rounders. Hopefully, he gets up to speed with the offense as soon as possible because they really need him.
    Seems kind of a lot to give up, but I do like Sanders as a player. Goodbye Jordan Matthews, we never really even got to see you.

Damn... ish just got real

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Seems kind of a lot to give up, but I do like Sanders as a player. Goodbye Jordan Matthews, we never really even got to see you.
    I'd say a known commodity like Sanders is worth the unknowns of a 3rd and 4th.

I expect us to trade down if anyone comes calling now for sure.

What about now though?
    I still like jimmy. Itís just sometimes I question his judgement. However, I feel now that we are winning we are focusing on more detail things than when we are losing.

Isnít a high price for sanders considering heís a free agent next year?

Feels good to finally be back in win now mode. Funny thing is I donít remember any big in season trades like this during the Harbaugh run. I never understood why more good teams donít try to go for it. You never know how fast you can go from contender to pretender. Just ask the Rams, Bears, and Eagles as recent examples.
    Quote Originally Posted by richiesaurus310 View Post
    I was fine with George Kittle starting. I'm not sure why so many people wanna use big assets on a tight end.
    03/12/2018

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    I still like jimmy. Itís just sometimes I question his judgement. However, I feel now that we are winning we are focusing on more detail things than when we are losing.

Isnít a high price for sanders considering heís a free agent next year?
    I dont understand the Sanders trade personally

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

With our 4th likely being late and their 5th likely being early, those two picks are close to a wash so, it's essentially a 3rd for Sanders. We also will likely replenish that pick with Armstead, whether he's franchised and traded or walks and we get a comp pick. I think it was neccasary. We are legitimate contenders with our defense and Sanders gives us a veteran that can consistently win on the outside which we were severely lacking. His route running is perfect for Shanny's system and he's coming from a similar system so he should adapt quickly. Maybe a slight overpay, but if you think you're a contender it's hard to argue with it.

I dont understand the Sanders trade personally
    The trade certainly makes us a better team this year. It hurts us in the future though. Not only the 3rd round pick, but the cap space. I really want to re-sign Armstead.

Sanders could be a half year rental as he would be a free agent after this season. I'm still holding on to the idea of Hurd coming in and being that #1 receiver or that Samuels finds a way to hold onto the ball after a catch. Either way, Sanders makes them a better team this year.

I wont argue with more weapons, but a 3rd for him doesn't make sense to me. Especially not having a 2nd

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

So we've invested our 2018 2nd and 3rd round picks on WR...2019 2nd and 3rd round picks on WR...and now our 2020 3rd and 4th round picks on WR

And yet there's a very real chance we'll have one of the worst WR groups in the league start of next season

Quote Originally Posted by All-In View Post
    So we've invested our 2018 2nd and 3rd round picks on WR...2019 2nd and 3rd round picks on WR...and now our 2020 3rd and 4th round picks on WR

And yet there's a very real chance we'll have one of the worst WR groups in the league start of next season
    2018 went Pettis 2nd, Warner and Moore 3rd.

Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast