Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post

You look only for the negative.

I doubt youíre even watching the games because almost all of your comments are focused on statistics and do not mesh with whatís actually happening on the field.

If you did watch the games youíd know that Kyleís offense isnít designed to put up 40 because Kyleís offense is designed to keep the defense off the field and chew up clock. The entire focus of the offense is to move the chains while creating opportunities for big plays in space and mitigating the risks of NEEDING to chuck the ball 40 yards downfield.

AND STILL - KYLEíS OFFENSE WAS 3RD IN THE LEAGUE IN POINTS PER GAME LAST YEAR...

WHILE ALSO BEING 5TH IN TIME OF POSSESSION.

If thatís not indicative of both a great offense, and a great defense, I donít know what else you could ask for? Please donít answer... thatís rhetorical.

Iím not even going to address the rest, your doomsday approach is predicated by either intellectual dishonesty or outright ignorance and, in either case, itís not worth my time.
Not in 2020 it isn't. It works well in 1998 if you are the Denver Broncos. It works well in 1990 if you are the NY Giants.

In 2020, start looking at KC Chiefs, Seattle Seahawks, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bucs, Green Bay Packers, even Arizona. Pittsburgh. Those are your Superbowl contenders.

Kyle has been in last place for the ENTIRE SEASON this year. That is a FACT.

It's not doomsday. His CAREER COACHING record is 27-31. He's been in last place or 3rd place for 3 out of his 4 seasons and YOU are looking at the ONE bright spot?

Why don't you judge him by the sum of his parts... 4 seasons, not one. This season not last.

It's not doom and gloom. It's looking at the product on the field. That game didn't come down to injuries. It came down to coaching, gross incompetence by special teams, and an ineffective offense that scored a whopping 6 points in 3 quarters. 6 points.

Do me a favor, and look at Kyle's losses in 2020. This offensive mind has mustered less than 20 points in all of them. What a genius he is...

You said it yourself, Kyle isn't a guy that puts up 40... well then, you shouldn't be shocked at the result should you....

LAST PLACE KYLE. That's a FACT. The sooner you realize this, the better off you will be.