Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Outside of Lawrence, I like Wilson the most. I really liked Lance, but Wilson just has something about him that would flourish in this offense
    I like Wilson too. I’m not sure what order I’d put them in yet, but I’m also leaning to Wilson being 2 or 3 in the list.

I heard Steve Young saying early in the year that Wilson would be a great fit for the 49ers, but I took it with a grain of salt since he’s most always very complimentary of everyone and he has a special interest in pitching a QB from BYU to the 49ers.

Wilson really is showing some talent though. Initially I was holding out hope for one of the top 3, but there are 4 legitimate QBs in this draft. I think Lance might actually be the biggest project.

Considering the talent on our roster, I’d love to be able to fill the QB spot via trade and use this high pick on another great talent to fill out the roster elsewhere, but I’d be more than happy to stay pat and draft whichever QB lands in our laps
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”

- Carl Sagan

Guys, firstly, merry Xmas and happy holidays.

Secondly, WTF is George Kittle going to play this week? Sit him for the rest of the season!!! Do it for his health and do it for the TANK!!!
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”

- Carl Sagan

Man if you knew nothing about these teams records you would assume the 49ers were the ones fighting for a playoff spot and the Cards were the ones with nothing to play for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    Man if you knew nothing about these teams records you would assume the 49ers were the ones fighting for a playoff spot and the Cards were the ones with nothing to play for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I saw this game! It felt like Gould was intentionally missing even though his expression doesn't say so . Why I say this ? Because he's having a great year and yet he missed 2 FG and a PAT ???
    Cliff Kingsbury is a moron letting his team play like that. Also Jeff Wilson is a keeper. A guy who failed pro day miserably to the point of crying and he gains 200 total yards and a TD. CJ Beathard was just Meh. Maybe more reps and he'll improve. Also Kerry Hyder Jr. is quietly having a good year. 8.5 sacks.
    Last edited by 1hardcore; 12-27-2020 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    I saw this game! It felt like Gould was intentionally missing even though his expression doesn't say so . Why I say this ? Because he's having a great year and yet he missed 2 FG and a PAT ???
    Cliff Kingsbury is a moron letting his team play like that. Also Jeff Wilson is a keeper. A guy who failed pro day miserably to the point of crying and he gains 200 total yards and a TD. CJ Beathard was just Meh. Maybe more reps and he'll improve. Also Kerry Hyder Jr. is quietly having a good year. 8.5 sacks.
    I was expecting to come in and see something like this...

“Kyle sucks. I mean, yeah, he’s down to his 3rd and 4th string QBs, 4th running back, missing his #1 receiver, FS, CB, his two best pass rushers, but no excuses; he’s gotta beat the Cardinals by more than that. Yeah, Robbie missed those field goals, but KS called the plays, didn’t he? His field goal play calling sucks.”

But, of course, that guy doesn’t post after wins

- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post

“Kyle sucks. I mean, yeah, he’s down to his 3rd and 4th string QBs, 4th running back, missing his #1 receiver, FS, CB, his two best pass rushers, but no excuses; he’s gotta beat the Cardinals by more than that. Yeah, Robbie missed those field goals, but KS called the plays, didn’t he? His field goal play calling sucks.”

That's Lefty... .He's always like that, but I'm used to that.

Honesty... Maybe Nick Mullens should've played :P

That's Lefty... .He's always like that, but I'm used to that.

Honesty... Maybe Nick Mullens should've played :P
    *Nudges with elbow, covers mouth, leans in, whispers*

“I was trying not to name names”

*not so subtle wink*

The Mullens train has been derailed! CJ Beathard is the next great hope!

Let’s get Rosen in there for week 17! Why not?! We have nothing to lose except, ironically, a worse record and better draft position

- Carl Sagan

*Nudges with elbow, covers mouth, leans in, whispers*

“I was trying not to name names”

*not so subtle wink*

The Mullens train has been derailed! CJ Beathard is the next great hope!

Let’s get Rosen in there for week 17! Why not?! We have nothing to lose except, ironically, a worse record and better draft position

I'm happy for CJ to have played, but yea I want to see Rosen play week 17

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Just read that Zach Wilson has some real maturity problems! If true I'd pass on him .

Just read that Zach Wilson has some real maturity problems! If true I'd pass on him .
    Looks like he's flying up boards too. Probably going to be the 2nd pick.

Trade for Stafford and draft Surtain in the 1st round

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

im happy kyle beat the cards. he doesnt do it often.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

your fact of the day that myopics like gibby choose to ignore.

kyle has the worst record among all coaches hired in 2017 still coaching. ouch!
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

Your facts of the day that myopics like lefty choose to ignore...

1) Of the coaches hired in 2017, Kyle is 1 of 2 that have made it to the Super Bowl; 1 of 5 coaches in all of football who have done so.

2) Of the coaches hired in 2017, Kyle inherited the team that performed most poorly in 2016 and performed the most significant roster restructuring.

3) No team has been bit by injury more than the 2020 49ers

4) Kyle through his first four seasons has a .453 winning percentage and 1 SB appearance (loss)
    Bill Walsh through his first four seasons had a .421 winning percentage and 1 SB appearance (win)

I find irony in the idea that someone would accuse me of being myopic while, in the same breath, presenting a myopic argument.

EDIT (Copy paste error: Walsh SB = win)
    Last edited by GibbyIsMyHero; 01-04-2021 at 05:59 PM.

Your facts of the day that myopics like lefty choose to ignore...

1) Of the coaches hired in 2017, Kyle is 1 of 2 that have made it to the Super Bowl; 1 of 5 coaches in all of football who have done so.

2) Of the coaches hired in 2017, Kyle inherited the team that performed most poorly in 2016 and performed the most significant roster restructuring.

3) No team has been bit by injury more than the 2020 49ers

4) Kyle through his first four seasons has a .453 winning percentage and 1 SB appearance (loss)
    Bill Walsh through his first four seasons had a .421 winning percentage and 1 SB appearance (loss)

I find irony in the idea that someone would accuse me of being myopic while, in the same breath, presenting a myopic argument.
    Just get used to it .
    If the 49ers won a superbowl he'll still say KS is crap.

Anyways. Beathard had an ok game, but most of his completion streak were near the end when the Hawks were playing prevent . Still wouldn't mind him getting another crack at it, but I'd like to see Rosen too. Also the DLine was none existent. I think Kerry Hyders sack total is deceiving. He really does not have good moves to get the QB. Secondary played very well so did the linebackers. All in all I agree with KS. I just want the players back HEALTHY!

12th pick is ours

49ers just signed obi melifonwu.

Dude's marred by injuries. Not sure if he's that good, but he was a freak at the combine! Linebacker size for a DB

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast