Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 483
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    7,548
    Quote Originally Posted by downsos View Post
    What a ****ing idiot to think KS isn't a good head coach. Like real smooth brain level thinking. But lefty has been the dunce on the short bus of every ****ing forum he's posted in so it's not a surprise.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk



    This aged poorly quickly. It's ok. Some people figure it out later than others.
    It's time to start winning right?

    Playoffs and Championship droughts...


    SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    7,548
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    He took over a very bad team year 1. Year 2 his starting Qb tore his ACL. Year 3, superbowl. Year 4 Qb, WR, TE, Top 2 pass rushers and best corners out for significant amount of time. Yet this teams offense still moves the ball as and puts up points. Shanny is a very good coach.
    I'll wait patiently for your excuses next year.
    It's time to start winning right?

    Playoffs and Championship droughts...


    SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    7,548
    Such a great coach he just lost to the worst team in the conference that played without their starting QB and RB...

    and lost handedly.

    Guess what?

    Kyle is now 0-25 when trailing by 7 points in the 2nd half over his career! So so good!

    Bill Walsh & Kyle Shanahan... legends!
    It's time to start winning right?

    Playoffs and Championship droughts...


    SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    7,548
    Beautiful coaching... just beautiful. I have full confidence in Kyle f'ing this up.
    It's time to start winning right?

    Playoffs and Championship droughts...


    SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,448
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Beautiful coaching... just beautiful. I have full confidence in Kyle f'ing this up.
    You seriously cared about this ??

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    32,001
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    You seriously cared about this ??
    I'm happy were losing lol
    2019

    QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,448
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I'm happy were losing lol
    With the way that things are going on right now why would anybody even care about this season ? ? The 49ers have the most injuries in the league and EVER . Literally only a few starters are starting and the Nick Mullens sucks ... no offence .

    So yes ... TANK WE GO!

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    32,001
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    With the way that things are going on right now why would anybody even care about this season ? ? The 49ers have the most injuries in the league and EVER . Literally only a few starters are starting and the Nick Mullens sucks ... no offence .

    So yes ... TANK WE GO!
    I see us being 6-10. Hopefully a shot at Patrick Surtain II. Trade for Stafford in the offseason and draft Breece Hall in the 2nd round. Cut JG. Resign Trent William's abd then get healthy.

    Stafford with Kittle/Deebo/Aiyuk/Hall/Mostert. Would be a pretty fantastic offense
    2019

    QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    32,001
    Nevermind with hall, hes only a sophomore
    2019

    QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,128
    We signed Josh Rosen today...

    And, TBH, this was another guy I thought we should look at but never mentioned his name because I knew it would be panned lol.

    The guy has talent and has been screwed in his development. If he had a chip because of his draft position, Iím sure itís only gotten bigger since.

    Would be nice to see what heís got over the last couple of games:

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,448
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    We signed Josh Rosen today...

    And, TBH, this was another guy I thought we should look at but never mentioned his name because I knew it would be panned lol.

    The guy has talent and has been screwed in his development. If he had a chip because of his draft position, Iím sure itís only gotten bigger since.

    Would be nice to see what heís got over the last couple of games:
    I agree! He had a pretty bad supporting cast . I'm down with this signing! If for anything, if he shows good he should be at number 2 quarterback or maybe even number 1. Nick Mullens throws are dreadful when it comes to intermediate and long and he rarely scrambles (same as JG) to get even a yard!.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    6,448
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I see us being 6-10. Hopefully a shot at Patrick Surtain II. Trade for Stafford in the offseason and draft Breece Hall in the 2nd round. Cut JG. Resign Trent William's abd then get healthy.

    Stafford with Kittle/Deebo/Aiyuk/Hall/Mostert. Would be a pretty fantastic offense
    The last 2 games are against AZ and Seattle. They'll lose both badly.
    Currently they draft 12th overall .

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,128
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    I agree! He had a pretty bad supporting cast . I'm down with this signing! If for anything, if he shows good he should be at number 2 quarterback or maybe even number 1. Nick Mullens throws are dreadful when it comes to intermediate and long and he rarely scrambles (same as JG) to get even a yard!.
    Phew! I thought I was the only one lol. Hopefully they hold onto him and give him a thorough evaluation.

    Our QBs suck. I had hope that Mullens, despite the talent deficit, might perform near JGís level with grit, intellect, and calm under pressure. As Mullens has gotten more exposure, however, heís clearly on the same level as JG mentally - they make nearly identical mistakes with ball security and canít seem to recognize when itís time to tuck it in and take a sack.

    JG is clearly the better QB but, coupled with the aforementioned decision making problems, his complete inability to hit deep receivers in stride makes him a very average - and maybe below average - starter in the league.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.Ē

    - Carl Sagan


  14. #389
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    6,128
    Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I see us being 6-10. Hopefully a shot at Patrick Surtain II. Trade for Stafford in the offseason and draft Breece Hall in the 2nd round. Cut JG. Resign Trent William's abd then get healthy.

    Stafford with Kittle/Deebo/Aiyuk/Hall/Mostert. Would be a pretty fantastic offense
    Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    The last 2 games are against AZ and Seattle. They'll lose both badly.
    Currently they draft 12th overall .
    Dude, I donít think any real fan had a realistic expectation for a Super Bowl appearance this year since like week 3, certainly not after GK went down while we were still struggling with health.

    The fact that we are looking at a 5-6 win season is actually pretty impressive considering the circumstances lol.

    I just wish we hadnít won even that many so weíd have a better shot at a top QB, but Surtain II would be a huge get along with bringing back Verrett. Sherman has made it clear heís going for top dollar and that the split will be both amicable and inevitable so let him go. Honestly, as great as he is, heís always had a speed deficit and itís just getting worse.

    Where we are currently slotted to draft, however, I think Iíd take whichever of the top 4 QBs is available - I like them all - then consider moving up to nab one of the other top CBs in the draft. Itís a pretty deep draft at the top so I imagine there might be some good ones available near our second or the end of the first.

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    32,001
    Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Dude, I donít think any real fan had a realistic expectation for a Super Bowl appearance this year since like week 3, certainly not after GK went down while we were still struggling with health.

    The fact that we are looking at a 5-6 win season is actually pretty impressive considering the circumstances lol.

    I just wish we hadnít won even that many so weíd have a better shot at a top QB, but Surtain II would be a huge get along with bringing back Verrett. Sherman has made it clear heís going for top dollar and that the split will be both amicable and inevitable so let him go. Honestly, as great as he is, heís always had a speed deficit and itís just getting worse.

    Where we are currently slotted to draft, however, I think Iíd take whichever of the top 4 QBs is available - I like them all - then consider moving up to nab one of the other top CBs in the draft. Itís a pretty deep draft at the top so I imagine there might be some good ones available near our second or the end of the first.
    Outside of Lawrence, I like Wilson the most. I really liked Lance, but Wilson just has something about him that would flourish in this offense
    2019

    QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Page 26 of 33 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •