Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516
    “Well, we didn’t want to give up any yards... but we also didn’t want to win”

- 49ers Defense in today’s post game press conference

This team ain't making the playoffs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

I'm sure KS will draw up 10 more plays for the RB. We will never win with KS acting like a p*ssy especially when the defense is taking a step back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

Not gonna rip the team. Like I usually do. The niners have already broken my heart. And history shows that in the last 40 years only the Patriots have come back to win a title after losing one. So the odds are stacked against them.

I knew that this game could go either way. Kyle always loses to the Cards, except last year.

Their D is solid. In fact, Saleh actually kept his team in the game.

But you can't lose all of your WR's and expect an improvement. Coupled w/ the weak interior Oline...

Theyll bounce back against the Giants/Jets... but this is a playoff team but definitely not a #1 seed, and definitely not a SB contender.

They're a very good team. The question is; when do Kyle and John realize that Jimmy G isn't a SB winning QB and just a better game manager than Alex Smith?

Long season. 1 game doesn't mean squat. Not even remotely mad b/c this is exactly what I expected. Losing home divisional games isn't a path to success though.
    It's time to start winning right?

Playoffs and Championship droughts...

SF 49ers - 5 years no playoffs, 24 years no championship
    LA Lakers - 6 years no playoffs, 9 years no championship
    LA Kings - 1 year no playoffs, 5 years no championship
    SF Giants - 2 years no playoffs, 5 years no championship

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Not gonna rip the team. Like I usually do. The niners have already broken my heart. And history shows that in the last 40 years only the Patriots have come back to win a title after losing one. So the odds are stacked against them.

I knew that this game could go either way. Kyle always loses to the Cards, except last year.

Their D is solid. In fact, Saleh actually kept his team in the game.

But you can't lose all of your WR's and expect an improvement. Coupled w/ the weak interior Oline...

Theyll bounce back against the Giants/Jets... but this is a playoff team but definitely not a #1 seed, and definitely not a SB contender.

They're a very good team. The question is; when do Kyle and John realize that Jimmy G isn't a SB winning QB and just a better game manager than Alex Smith?

Long season. 1 game doesn't mean squat. Not even remotely mad b/c this is exactly what I expected. Losing home divisional games isn't a path to success though.

Def not SB contenders? lol, lil overreaction man.. The Niners looked awful and still had the ball late with a chance to win. No preseason, no Deebo and no Aiyuk, team was rusty.

They lost, and they deserved to lose, they will get rolling again, they will be 4-1 before our next divisional game, book it. No blocked punt and the Niners convert a 4th and 1 and its 17-0...

They gonna be just fine, just a sloppy, ugly, game 1

Quote Originally Posted by PayDaPiper View Post
    Def not SB contenders? lol, lil overreaction man.. The Niners looked awful and still had the ball late with a chance to win. No preseason, no Deebo and no Aiyuk, team was rusty.

They lost, and they deserved to lose, they will get rolling again, they will be 4-1 before our next divisional game, book it. No blocked punt and the Niners convert a 4th and 1 and its 17-0...

They gonna be just fine, just a sloppy, ugly, game 1

True, I guess it depends on definition of SB contender. They're a playoff team, does that mean contender? They'll lose a road playoff game at best this year.

This is a running football team. They have significant deficiencies in the pass game, even with Deebo/Aiyuk and a healthy Oline. Their passes should go to the backs and TE's.

Just hang around... maybe they get hot in December/Jan... But Rams/Cards/Seahawks all looked great.

Rams just dropped another big chunk of change on a player. $65M to Woods.

Jesus! We need to take a serious look at the training staff...

Hurd
    Deebo
    Varrett (I mean, he’s just a walking injury, but...)
    Aiyuk (now healthy)
    James
    Garland
    Spoon (concussion - nothing you can do about that)
    Kittle
    Sherman
    Ford
    Bosa
    Thomas
    JG
    Mostert

What the Eff?!!
    Last edited by GibbyIsMyHero; 09-20-2020 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Rams just dropped another big chunk of change on a player. $65M to Woods.

They get criticized by many 49er fans; but the 49er fans have been wrong. The Rams look better than last year, and their QB is playing better. Their "bad" season was 9-7.

At present, it looks like SF will be last place for a bit... only b/c the other three teams are taking care of business.

Gotta hang in there.

Yah Im not sure if the 49ers are playoff bound this year .

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    Yah Im not sure if the 49ers are playoff bound this year .

The division is loaded, but this is how its got to be. Make a run late. I thought 10 wins this year. There is an extra playoff team this year right? Only one team gets a bye?

If Kyle is as good as many think, if Lynch has built a team w/ depth... they've restructured to add a few more cast members to make it through all 16.

I'd be very disappointed in Kyle if he couldn't make the playoffs. They're still a playoff team.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    The division is loaded, but this is how its got to be. Make a run late. I thought 10 wins this year. There is an extra playoff team this year right? Only one team gets a bye?

If Kyle is as good as many think, if Lynch has built a team w/ depth... they've restructured to add a few more cast members to make it through all 16.

I'd be very disappointed in Kyle if he couldn't make the playoffs. They're still a playoff team.
    I'm judging this by all the injuries especially Bosa and Thomas are gone for the year and also the fact that this Defense has no way of figuring out QBs who can run .

The next few games are winnable games even with all the injuries. The Giants lost Barkley for the season. Both Miami and Philly are winless. By the time they play the Rams, they should have the players that can play returning. Guys like Garoppolo, Kittle, Sherman, Deebo, Mostert and Coleman. Ansah should be up to speed by then as with Sanu. Maybe I’m just being optimistic, but this is still a team that win 9-11 games.

9ers will be fine. Getting Deebo back will change the offense.

The team is fine. Kinlaw needs to get going though

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516