Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839
    Picks of players that "fit" so it's okay from that perspective ... 1 RB was a surprise but Sermon definitely brings something new, but 2 RB? I don't get that at all.

I absolutely love the draft. Would have like Melifonwu but I'm happy with the corner we got. Trey Sermon and Mostert are going to be nasty in the back field. Combined with Lance. **** man, this offense is going to be ridiculous. Lance will win the Qb job and start from day 1

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    I absolutely love the draft. Would have like Melifonwu but I'm happy with the corner we got. Trey Sermon and Mostert are going to be nasty in the back field. Combined with Lance. **** man, this offense is going to be ridiculous. Lance will win the Qb job and start from day 1
    I wonder if Melifonwu was who they wanted and they just missed out on him. That said the NFC West has a lot of very quick speed on the edges and he isn't as quick to change direction and match as Thomas so it's possible Thomas was the target all along. I was surprised Campbell went so early.

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    No he won't , but that's ok we can disagree sometimes LOL

Quote Originally Posted by 1hardcore View Post
    No he won't , but that's ok we can disagree sometimes LOL
    It's certainly possible Lance could start from day 1, it's just not the plan. If Jimmy gets hurt and Lance impresses do you think they bring in a vet to start over Lance?

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    It's certainly possible Lance could start from day 1, it's just not the plan. If Jimmy gets hurt and Lance impresses do you think they bring in a vet to start over Lance?
    The thing is Trey Lance only played 1 game the past 2 years . I think yes bring in a veteran QB. I'd take the gamble JG won't get hurt week 1

The thing is Trey Lance only played 1 game the past 2 years . I think yes bring in a veteran QB. I'd take the gamble JG won't get hurt week 1
    He played one game last year, the year before that he played a full season. He only played 1 game in 1 year not 2.

From looking at his freshman season that ended in a national title he may be capable of a significant role this year.

That said, I think having Jimmy as QB1 makes a lot more sense right now than forcing Lance on to the field.

Who cares. He needs reps, not going to get reps holding a clipboard. He needs to learn the offense, but he can literally do everything else.

QB-Lock
    RB-Montgomery
    WR-AJ Brown, Hakeem Butler
    TE-TJ Hockenson
    Edge-Allen
    LB-Devon White, Blake Cashman
    CB-Joejuan Williams
    S-Dieonte Thompson

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839