Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    I doubt they take a look, but I'd definitely look into Gordon. Dude lead the league in receiving for th Browns, he's immensely talented. Having Kittle in the middle of the field, Sanders and Gordon outside, and Pettis and Deebo working out of the slot would give us a dynamic set of recievers.

Sanders fits better than Sanu would have, and Sanders is more skilled ... but Sanu's size would have been nice.

I hope Sanders has a career year ... but it's not happening without Staley and Juice coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Sanders fits better than Sanu would have, and Sanders is more skilled ... but Sanu's size would have been nice.

I hope Sanders has a career year ... but it's not happening without Staley and Juice coming back.
    Staley will be back soon. If not this week, he'll come back for the Thursday night game at Arizona.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Staley will be back soon. If not this week, he'll come back for the Thursday night game at Arizona.
    Which, I guess, moves Skule over to the right.

I hope Dwelley gets better at playing Juice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Which, I guess, moves Skule over to the right.

I hope Dwelley gets better at playing Juice too.
    It probably depends on how comfortable they feel about switching Skule from one side to the other. Some young players struggle switching sides. They could move Skule to RT or continue with Brunskill. It should only be a couple more games and we'll also get McGlinchy back. I read somewhere that Juszczyk and Witherspoon are targeting the Seahawks game for their returns. I'd guess McGlinchy will be right around that point too.

A week or 2 of waiting? Is that enough time to gell and make a significant impact on the remaining season/postseason? Is Gordon even near the player he once was?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ased-1-2-weeks

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    A week or 2 of waiting? Is that enough time to gell and make a significant impact on the remaining season/postseason? Is Gordon even near the player he once was?

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ased-1-2-weeks
    I don't think Gordon is an option if he's gonna be on waivers.

Trade a 6th rounder to patriots before Tuesday

Quote Originally Posted by D1JM View Post
    He's on IR isn't he?

Edit: Nevermind, they did allow for returning players recently. Not sure I'd give up anymore picks at this point regardless.
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 10-26-2019 at 08:15 PM.

Even if they wanted him, that's not the right move. If you trade for his rights, then you have to wait 8 weeks to be able to designate him to return. New England is going to waive him from IR with an injury settlement and he will be free to sign elsewhere.

Looks like Goodwin thinks he's out.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers211221 View Post
    Even if they wanted him, that's not the right move. If you trade for his rights, then you have to wait 8 weeks to be able to designate him to return. New England is going to waive him from IR with an injury settlement and he will be free to sign elsewhere.
    Wouldn’t he go on waivers?

Wouldn’t he go on waivers?
    I'm not sure with him. Generally, veterans after their first contract don't go through waivers, but I'm not actually sure if Gordon's accrued enough seasons due to all the suspensions. Either way, trading for him would be dumb because of the 8 weeks on IR.

U guys think Tyler Gabriel is an option?

U guys think Tyler Gabriel is an option?
    No.

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast