Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Yeah we all think Mayock did a great job, Im still not convinced in him or Gruden, soon as we start losing and Im guessing that we will, people will start complaining about the draft and FA additions.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I actually LOVE Gruden and he does deserve to be applauded if he can keep the W's coming but Mayock was brilliant helping build this team.
    I love Gruden too, no reason to drag him through the mud, however if we are under .500 after 3 or 4 years under "Chucky" it would be time to re-evaluate.

Raiders signed DB Juston Burris

I actually LOVE Gruden and he does deserve to be applauded if he can keep the W's coming but Mayock was brilliant helping build this team.
    I mean its only been one week so I dont want to go crazy or anything but not a single player that Mayock brought in this offseason looked bad week 1. A few mistakes but there were not WTF moments from any of them.

Gruden gets a lot of credit but also credit to Guenther. Guenther showing when you give him more pieces to work with he can call a good defense. The prevent defense towards the end bothered me some but I can live with it.

I give credit to both Gruden and Mayock. If you remember, it was Gruden that wanted to trade up to get Jacobs and Mayock told him he will fall to them. Mayock knows the draft tendencies of teams and that makes a huge difference. The same thing happened when we picked Renfrow, except this time Mayock said they had to move up to get him and they did. The two make a good match and they both work tirelessly at their jobs! That's the formula to make the Raiders a playoff team. We are still a draft away from being that team IMO. I hope I'm wrong and we are playoff bound this year but the schedule didn't do us any favors.

Damn, if our Oline plays great again.... props to Cable? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    That could be huge for Clelin! Add the fact that the Mahomes is dealing with a sprained ankle, we could get several sacks and QB hurries.

Damn, if our Oline plays great again.... props to Cable? Lol
    I was the first one to say Cable was one of the greatest OLINE coaches in this league... Only Dante Scarnecchia, Would be ranked higher... lol

Quote Originally Posted by sicknick12 View Post
    I was the first one to say Cable was one of the greatest OLINE coaches in this league... Only Dante Scarnecchia, Would be ranked higher... lol
    Cables statistics say otherwise

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Cables statistics say otherwise

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Lmfao I think hes just trollin

My concern with this game is if our WRs can step up and keep up. Not just williams- but grant, Renfrow, etc. Really hope this can be the Doss coming out party. Were going to need some big plays, not sure how many of our offensive players are explosive enough to make them.

Lmfao I think hes just trollin

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast