Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Wow, where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by NFLNBA View Post
    Its tough. He means a lot to this team. A elite leader and locker room presence. So how much does he mean to this team? Pure talent wise he isnt even in top 10. So what are you basing the pay off of? Talent? Statistics? Or his importance to this team? He has more wins than any QB not named Brady and means the world to this team so that might be why he gets paid like a top QB. I agree though. I don't feel good about paying him as a elite QB who hasnt got to even a NFC championship game. BUT i really dont want to go through that long long long after Aikman drought with the quincy carters again lol
    Agreed. My only problem is the more pie he takes up, the less pie is left for getting him help. If you pay a QB 35+ you are going to have holes somewhere on your roster.
    While Dak is a fine QB, I just donít trust him to take a bad team to the playoffs like Rodgers or other 35 million QBs do.

They just gift-wrapped 7 points for us. Iíll take it

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    They just gift-wrapped 7 points for us. Iíll take it
    For sure, and another touchdown for Witten.

We had a rough start but now we are rolling.

Our defense hasn't played as well as I thought they would.

Offense going strong still. It's odd how Cooper will sometimes just disappear from the offense for long periods of time, though.

Our defense just has not been good yet. I don't get it. We aren't getting any pressure (only 1 sack against this bad offeensive line). Our coverage is poor (Byron Jones started well today but then McLaurin just burned him multiple times including a touchdown).

What's the deal?

Defense has been super mediocre. Hopefully Robert Quinn can help now that his suspension is up because we are giving QBs too much time.

The Cowboys were pretty much in control most of the game. The O line has been playing very well, giving their QB all day. The team finally has the receivers to make the 3 wide receiver set an advantage. It seems like featuring the 3 wide receiver set just spaces the field and gets receivers wide open. Now, they finally have receivers that can take advantage. Gallup is greatly improved. Cobb is an upgrade over Beasely. I didn't know Devin Smith was that fast. He blew by Josh Norman. Even if Norman expected help, he was two steps behind. And he would have gotten toasted by Gallup if Dak and Gallup had timing right on that one.

Great day of football. The Cowboy's are in first.

Time for Devin Smith to step up to replace Gallup for the next few weeks.

Him or Cedrick Wilson.

Too bad. Gallup was headed for a monster year.

The schedule had looked tougher when it was first released. But the Saints will be without Brees. They face Miami, who has had teams roll up 43 points on them. The 0-2 Jets, the Giants again. I'll reserve judgment on the Eagles...not sure where they are yet. And not sure how good the Vikings are. Green Bay will be a tough game. The Cowboys could come out strong with a very good record by the time they face the Patriots. That's a stretch of tough games: Patriots, Bills, Rams. Bears.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Wow, where did that come from?
    Only Phil Rivers and Brady have more 50 yard plus TDs since Dak joined the league (11 to 9). Dak throws a good deep ball, is an above average accurate passer and since Amari joined team Dak is the most accurate thrower in the league, period. But the narrative is that he isnt accurate so what can you do...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast