Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 2: Dallas Cowboys (1-0) at Washington Redskins (0-1)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys AT Washington Redskins
    9/15/2019 1:00 PM EST
    FedEx Field

Big game to get to 2-0. We are the more talented team, so we should win. It's a divisional game, though, so I am definitely not expecting a blowout. I think it will be something like 28-21 or 27-17, Cowboys.

Look for our offense to continue humming along. I imagine Zeke will be close to a 100% workload, so probably a bit more running relative to last week. It all depends on game context though. It's not a Linehan offense anymore where we will just run no matter what. We will take what they give us. I expect them to expect more pass, so we will likely run more.

My eyes will be more focused on the defense. They did not do all that well last week. They were absolutely gashed in the run game and by Engram. We need to tighten that up. Luckily we don't have to face Barkley. But it will likely be Peterson, so not an easy game.

Josh Norman's already providing bulletin material. According to Yahoo news, he "credited the Cowboys’ offensive line for giving Prescott plenty of time to throw, and said there’s nothing special about playing the way Prescott played when you have time to wait for a receiver to get open."

“You stand back there in the pocket all day and go through your first, second and third reads and come back to your first one, OK, cool. Anybody can do that,” Norman told the Associated Press. “At the end of the day, he’s been playing well. As you can see, he’s evolved. He’s growing in the system. He’s just taking his keys and picking his targets and throwing the ball on time.”

Not sure who he will be guarding, but Gallup or Cooper will probably do well against him.

Im sorry but if this team is for real and as talented as the 95 Cowboys then they should win this game. They are the better team. They have the richest RB in the game, highest paid Oline, soon to be top paid QB. Have to beat the Skins. Cant lose games you should win if your a real contender. Only acceptable loses this year are Saints, Rams, Eagles, Pats, Packers and they better win atleast 2 of those.

Not a great throw but hit him in the hands, should catch that. Instead it's an interception

Garrett once again doesn’t have his team ready from the beginning of the game...

Come on guys. Make your catches.

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Garrett once again doesn’t have his team ready from the beginning of the game...
    A slow start for sure!

On that interception Dak could have easily ran ball for 15 yards. Not sure why he didnt just run that. Lots of drops already. Cobb and now Cooper. Super bad start but could be worse lol could be Vikings down 21 in matter of 1 quarter lol

I really, really don’t see why Dak is suddenly so hyped. Hope we don’t pay him 35+ a year. That would be a disaster imo

Not Garretts fault lol Skins are at home coming off a loss. They are the desperate team. Cant start 0-2. Not gonna be a easy game to start.

Very poor start for us

Absolutely horrible

Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    I really, really don’t see why Dak is suddenly so hyped. Hope we don’t pay him 35+ a year. That would be a disaster imo
    Its tough. He means a lot to this team. A elite leader and locker room presence. So how much does he mean to this team? Pure talent wise he isnt even in top 10. So what are you basing the pay off of? Talent? Statistics? Or his importance to this team? He has more wins than any QB not named Brady and means the world to this team so that might be why he gets paid like a top QB. I agree though. I don't feel good about paying him as a elite QB who hasnt got to even a NFC championship game. BUT i really dont want to go through that long long long after Aikman drought with the quincy carters again lol

Smith nice play and nice throw! Josh Norman beat too which is sweet

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast