Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I hope he takes as long as he wants because he might die messing with these jets olinemen

Matt Stypulkoski

Verified account

@M_Stypulkoski
    4h4 hours ago
    More
    Jordan Jenkins, Demaryius Thomas both "week to week" per Gase. Trevor Siemian is OUT for the season. Evaluating surgery options. #Jets

Matt Stypulkoski

Verified account

@M_Stypulkoski
    Follow Follow @M_Stypulkoski
    More
    CJ Mosley and Quinnen Williams now "day to day." No real update on Sam Darnold, but he was in the building today. Jets waiting for docs to let them know when he can play/practice. #Jets

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Chris Nimbley

@Cnimbley
    Follow Follow @Cnimbley
    More
    Jordan Jenkins has a calf injury and will be week-to-week, Demaryius Thomas banged his knee and also week-to-week. Siemian is out for the season

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

J.P. Pelzman

@JPPelzman
    Follow Follow @JPPelzman
    More
    Gase: Luke Falk will be starting until Darnold returns

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    If Sam was allowed to be around the team, that's a good sign.

**** off. Where's my title

@Connor_J_Hughes

Darnold confirms his spleen is enlarged. Thatís what heís waiting for to go down. Once that happens he can play. #Jets

@BrianCoz
    Darnold said he did not feel 100 percent for the opener against the Bills and had trouble sleeping the night before because he was having cold sweats (to @RealMichaelKay)

Manish Mehta
    @MMehtaNYDN
    Adam Gase says CJ Mosley, Quinnen Williams and Demaryius Thomas are trending in the right direction to play vs the Eagles after the bye.

Chris Nimbley
    @Cnimbley
    Trenton Cannon is week-to-week w/ a hamstring. Quinnen, Mosley and DT all trending in the right direction. Gase said Darnold is doing better, trending in the right direction as well next Wednesday will be the day we will know if he can play vs Philly

Ethan B. Greenberg

@EGreenbergJets
    In terms of cardio, #Jets QB Sam Darnold said he's going to hop on the bike, maybe do some running and throwing later this week.

Connor Hughes

@Connor_J_Hughes
    Sam Darnold said his spleen has subsided in size some. Thatís why heís allowed to do some light cardio. But heís not where he needs to be yet ó thatís why he canít practice.

He has more tests next Monday. Thatís the big one to see if heís ready.

Connor Hughes
    @Connor_J_Hughes

ďWeíre going to go on a little run here. And itís going to be fun.Ē - Sam Darnold #Jets

Still think 8-8 is possible, anyone?

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Still think 8-8 is possible, anyone?
    Yes.

Until it's mathematically impossible, it's possible

I also think our schedule gets easier. 6-10 or 7-9 more likely but I think we could go 8-5

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Connor Hughes
    @Connor_J_Hughes

ďWeíre going to go on a little run here. And itís going to be fun.Ē - Sam Darnold #Jets
    Is he talking about cardio?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yes.

Until it's mathematically impossible, it's possible

I also think our schedule gets easier. 6-10 or 7-9 more likely but I think we could go 8-5
    Hopefully not at this point, cuz what's the point...

We need Andrew Thomas or Jerry Jeudy next draft, but we'll probably draft another defensive player because Jets.

being 8 - 8 would suck, i want number 2 pick, no way we get 1st pick playing the dolphins twice, but 2 - 14 would put us in good position to start the Douglas ERA

bring it on!
    [IMG][/IMG]

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast