Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hopefully Trevor lights it up and becomes trade bait

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

Trevor put up decent numbers in 2016 for Denver. 14 starts, 18 TDs/10 INTs, 3401 YDs, 59.5 Comp%. We'll see I guess. So many other holes on the team though. Also, one of the only things I was really looking forward to this year, knowing that this was likely not the Jets year, was seeing Sam's maturation. Oh well.

Ugh, brutal. I mean at this point there's only one way to go and that's up. But I just hate to see Darnold lose out on reps etc although with the poor o-line play him missing a good portion of the season may not be a bad thing. But as said earlier this is such a Jets thing to have happen.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    We're gonna win this week.

Why?

Its a Jets thing.
    This is the truth! And it would be a real Browns move to choke a game away against a depleted team too.

Rippin' lips son!!

Sam will lose a lot of weight and a ton of strength over the next few weeks.. itís gonna take significant time for him to get back to his original self. I hope we see his original self before the season is over..

Darnold has probably been sick for a while. He looked weak against Buffalo. I think it explains a lot. He was underthrowing receivers. When you're not at full strength, the ball doesn't get there as well as you expected. It obviously also affect your mobility and endurance. That last drive in the fourth quarter, Darnold was out of gas. You can't expect miracles while playing with a debilitating disease. Surprised no one seems to have picked up on this. They all say Darnold had a bad game while ignoring the elephant in the room.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Great observation. You're right, no one thought about that and it is likely very true.

I had mono as a kid. It feels like you are dragging a truck. Those diseases tend to get worse when you get them as an adult.
    3-7 weeks.

**** off. Where's my title

It's the enlarge spleen that might keep him out for multiple weeks if not the whole season.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    It's the enlarge spleen that might keep him out for multiple weeks if not the whole season.
    Yep.
    I said that in my first post about this. It sucks. He could be completely healed from the virus but his spleen can remain inflamed for months after the virus is gone.

He's also lucky he didn't take any shots that could've ruptured it in the Bill's game.

Exactly

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Exactly
    Luke Faulk.

Holy **** Clay. Who do they bring in to backup Luke? Sanchize?

Tank for Thomas?
    Sit Sam to tank for Thomas?

Let's Hope

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Yep.
    I said that in my first post about this. It sucks. He could be completely healed from the virus but his spleen can remain inflamed for months after the virus is gone.

He's also lucky he didn't take any shots that could've ruptured it in the Bill's game.
    Spleen or not, let's hope we don't see Darnold back for most of the season. This o-line is a quarterback killer.

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    Spleen or not, let's hope we don't see Darnold back for most of the season. This o-line is a quarterback killer.
    Yeah. Sam's spleen grew a bit last night watching the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    I want to see him, and I hope it is by week 5.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast