1 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Wentz with the clutch throw.
    True

Way too quick of a sack call
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Quote Originally Posted by philsphan123 View Post
    Way too quick of a sack call
    Yup -- apparently if you drill Wentz below the knee, that's cool -- but if you look at him as he's running away, it's a sack.

So close. Donít play a horrific first half and game may have been different
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Wentz looked like **** in the first half and looked like wentz in the second half.. Heís gotta play better, all game.. First half I thought he mighta had a rib injury, but he did play better 2nd half so maybe not.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Wentz looked like **** in the first half and looked like wentz in the second half.. Heís gotta play better, all game.. First half I thought he mighta had a rib injury, but he did play better 2nd half so maybe not.
    its been a big problem of his but guess what after thinking about it tonight he had limited weapons... This is why i hated the notion of the rodgers/brady debate for years..... I give wentz **** to piss off bdawk and eagles fan because wilson lol... but if Dak lost his weapons or any QB not named rodgers/brady/Rivers/Wilsongod and maybe 2 other guys they fall off a cliff and the game is over before it starts.... Dak/Prime Eli/ etc would never do what wentz did tonight with the lack of help he had.... if wentz figures his stupid **** out and just runs the offense and pushes it for a whole game we are looking at a game with prime Rodgers/steve young talent... Wentz is that good... I got annoyed with the injury ******** tonight after the first quarter... Why? See the final 2 quarters... Wentz is in that same range that rodgers was where the talent around him is irrelevant... He can make anyone better and throw people open... Not sure if its a confidence thing but he needs to get over this slow start ****.

If NA doesnt drop that pass the eagles win with like 9 injuries.... besides rodgers/brady who can you say that would do what he did late with the limited options he had? Sorry people but it matters... Turning it on when it matters MATTERS... The loss was deserved because of the slow start but its irrelevant.... these types of games happen. See you guys in 2 weeks : )

wentz vs Agod
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 09-16-2019 at 05:25 AM.

incredibly frustrating game that neither team really deserved to win. Wentz stepped up big time in the 2nd half only for NA to drop the easiest of ****ing catches to likely win the game, still cant believe it. He made up a little for it with the 4th down catch then Ertz continued to be Ertz and got gain a YAC costing us another chance to still win. Seeing the replay this morning i think Douglas was blocked in the back too on the Julio game winner. Should be able to bounce back and take it to the lions next week.

Ertz's inability to get YAC is infuriating.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team

6'5 ****ing 250lbs and goes down like a sack of potatoes.

My analysis of the game:

We played like **** in the first half for two consecutive weeks. This is becoming a recurring theme for this team and it's very questioning. Wentz played awful but showed those signs of life but I would love for him to develop some form of consistency. It looks like he regressed back to "All on my shoulders" mode once all the injuries racked up (granted, much of it was warranted).

I also want to say this: I know that they are pushed behind in the depth chart, but with WHERE they were drafted, I want to see more from Sanders and Arcega-Whiteside. You look around the league at the other players drafted in the first three rounds and you're seeing hella production. Sanders had 10 carries for like 30 yards and Arcega was pretty much nonexistent. At some point we've got to develop the young players in let them loose.

The struggles offensively are happening in large part due to a lack of a steady and reliable running game. The O-line was trash, but I would like to see more intentional runs and just flat out grittiness. Wentz is amazing, but we need to start running from center instead of those ****ing Chip Kelly shotgun runs. Sanders didn't do himself any favors dancing in the backfield like a young Lesean McCoy. Hopefully this loss is an eye opener for the team.

The injuries... good lord. At this point, I will be surprised if we ever have a moderately healthy team by the end of the season. Something is going on with this medical staff that has plagued us for three straight years. I know injuries are part of football, but our top 3 DT's are all hurt. I expect Jernigan to be out for the season if he's in a boot (Jackson is already out). Cox was pretty much unnoticeable during the game. We are going to struggle.

Darby can go. I'm tired of him. At this point just roll with Jones, Sul and Maddox until Mills (our savior) comes back.

So much **** from a ****** game. Hard to be encouraged about anything at this point aside from Wentz's never say die mentality.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

And I didn't even mention 2016 Agholor returning. Good grief.

"I wanna throw it 70 yards to Desean... Give the people what they want."

Very concerning game from the Eagles. Injuries were once again rampant, makes me question do the Eagles just have incredibly bad luck with them, or is our medical staff just incompetent (probably the former).

Our secondary makes me nervous. Darby is uninspiring, Jones is inconsistent and our defensive line isn't able to generate pressure unless they're blitzing which is placing lots of pressure on the DBs. I read Jalen Ramsey wants out, which might help us.

I hope Eagles find some help on the defensive side, since we need it

Jalen Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville I would take him or Minkah Fitzpatrick over this trash we have at this point Avonte Maddox is the only guy I have any faith in.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Hammer View Post
    Jalen Ramsey wants out of Jacksonville I would take him or Minkah Fitzpatrick over this trash we have at this point Avonte Maddox is the only guy I have any faith in.
    I would trust Cre'Von LeBlanc if he was healthy along with Maddox

Just got finished watching the game again that Isaac Seumalo is one worthless piece of **** most of the hits and sacks Wentz suffered was because of that fat slow mophead bastard. Matt Ryan just took turns picking Jones and Darby apart Eagles won't make it this season with this secondary.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast