Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quincy Enunwa done for season with neck injury

Enunwa suffered a neck injury in Sunday’s season-opening loss to the Bills and will not be able to return this year. This is the second serious neck injury Enunwa has suffered. He missed the entire 2017 season after injuring his neck in training camp that year. It is unclear whether this injury is considered career-threatening.

Enunwa left Sunday’s game in the first quarter briefly and then returned. He only had one catch for [minus]-4 yards in the game and was targeted just three times.
    https://nypost.com/2019/09/11/quincy...site%20buttons

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Jets tryouts reported Tuesday:

WRs Carlton Agudosi, Amara Darboh, Krishawn Hogan, Joe Horn Jr., DeAndre Thompkins, Jordan veasy, Kendall Wright;

That is likely not just the end of his season, but perhaps his career. That's his second neck injury in a just a few years. More poorly spent money by the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    That is likely not just the end of his season, but perhaps his career. That's his second neck injury in a just a few years. More poorly spent money by the Jets.
    Well if he retires, there will be a settlement and no hit to the cap space.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    I really like Q. It's a bummer. I can't fault them for paying him.

I agree though, it's done for him.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I really like Q. It's a bummer. I can't fault them for paying him.

I agree though, it's done for him.
    I like him too, and I don't think it was a bad deal. It's just typical Jets luck.

I like him too, and I don't think it was a bad deal. It's just typical Jets luck.
    Very true.

Then again, I think it's a new york thing lately. Did you see the Yankees IR over the season?

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Very true.

Then again, I think it's a new york thing lately. Did you see the Yankees IR over the season?
    Hopefully the Jets have the same results with the replacement players.

Hopefully the Jets have the same results with the replacement players.
    Super bowl here we come!

Wow that sucks, I always liked Q and appreciated what he could do in the slot. Health is more important, take care of yourself Q

I hate the D Thomas a lot more now. I get it if they wanted him to fill the void until our TR can play in a month, but with this injury you're asking Yhomas to do a lot off the ACL injury.

Would rather have kept our pick.

Yeah he needs to stop playing before something really bad happens. Hate it for him, gotta suck to work so hard to get back and get hurt again like that. But health long term is the most important thing.

Rippin' lips son!!

Get Out

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah he needs to stop playing before something really bad happens. Hate it for him, gotta suck to work so hard to get back and get hurt again like that. But health long term is the most important thing.
    If I'm Enunwa, I walk away from the game now. Emphasis on the Walk (while he still can).

Quote Originally Posted by ortforshort View Post
    If I'm Enunwa, I walk away from the game now. Emphasis on the Walk (while he still can).
    Yeah. It's got to be on his mind. I would guess he rides out the year on the IR to get his check and then works out a retirement deal with the FO.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast