Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    PFF is destroying Bradbury right now. I'm legit worried about him. His pass blocking grade is currently 0. Garrett and Clark have destroyed him the first two weeks of the season. I know it's early in his career but this is a major concern.
    I'm not sure if I'm more concerned about Bradbury or Elflein. Even one of those guys not panning out would be devastating to this roster. Bradbury was completely owned by Grady and Clark the first two weeks although those guys are elite DT's in this league for what it's worth. At the end of the day, it really doesn't matter because Cousins is physically/mentally incapable of earning his contract and we get to eat that **** sandwich the rest of this year and next season.

Am I the only one who is shocked that No one is talking about how blatantly the refs were in the tank for the packers yesterday? I really thought that would be a major topic of conversation in the sports world today.

Quote Originally Posted by logan44 View Post
    Am I the only one who is shocked that No one is talking about how blatantly the refs were in the tank for the packers yesterday? I really thought that would be a major topic of conversation in the sports world today.
    Normally it would be if Kirk had not performed so poorly. The refs were terrible. They also gifted the Bears a win.

I'm not reading any other posts before this page because I already know what it will be.

RELAX...step off the ledge...everything will be ok.

Kirk played terrible, in fact it was his worse as a Viking, and we only lost by 5 at GB. We got the bad Kirk game out of the way. He won't play this bad again, sure he'll not have great games but he won't be this bad. Our run game is elite right now and this is huge compared to last year.

Bradbury has been terrible in pass protection but has looked good good in the run game. He'll get better and grading a zero in back to back games it can't get worse lol. Kline has played well and so has O'Neill. Reiff I'm assuming has been Reiff which is good enough.

Even though Kirk is familiar with this offense perhaps it's just taking a little time to get in rhythm. I felt a couple of times as if Diggs was not mentally checked in so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    Normally it would be if Kirk had not performed so poorly. The refs were terrible. They also gifted the Bears a win.
    For sure. I truly believe that without the refs bending us over a barrel we win that game even with how bad Kirk was. Hell, maybe he wouldn’t have been bad if that game was called straight up.

We're not winning a SB with Cousins. It's that simple. I'm not on a ledge personally. I'm on the couch, having a beer watching the Kirk Cousins lowlights from yesterday. I am more curious to see who all gets fired after the 2020 season. I'm convinced Zim didn't want the deal done from what he said at the time about spending too much and limiting other areas and then, that's exactly what happened. I think it was Rick 100%. I just don't get it. You take a guy who has an atrocious record against winning teams and/or big games and you think he's the answer. I just don't get it.........Case with salary cap room is >/= the Cousins fiasco. We'll likely be starting over with a new coach/GM for 2021. Having missed the prime of some key players and starting over again. Yeah! The life of a Viking's fan......

Yesterday, the Vikings averaged more than 7 yards per play while the Packers averaged fewer than 5 yards per play. That's happened in NFL games 125 times in the last 10 years.

In those instances, the team with more than 7 yards per play is 112-13.

Turns out, Kirk Cousins was the quarterback in three of those 13 losses, a stat @Krauserrific discovered.

-@ChadGraff

Case Keenum was not and is not the answer.
    Teddy Bridgewater was not and is not the answer.

Hindsight would say Lamar Jackson could have been the answer....he was there at our pick, but we'd signed Pizza Ranch Boy.

I really thought the improvements would be there this year for him to shine, but at this point I'd like to see Jake Browning get a shot.

Still, while not seeing a single play, it definitely sounded like we got shafted multiple times by the refs....and I was listening to unbiased announcers part of the time, and it was a former defensive player that hated the offensive PI call on Cooks negating the Diggs TD
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    Case Keenum was not and is not the answer.
    Teddy Bridgewater was not and is not the answer.

Hindsight would say Lamar Jackson could have been the answer....he was there at our pick, but we'd signed Pizza Ranch Boy.

I really thought the improvements would be there this year for him to shine, but at this point I'd like to see Jake Browning get a shot.

Still, while not seeing a single play, it definitely sounded like we got shafted multiple times by the refs....and I was listening to unbiased announcers part of the time, and it was a former defensive player that hated the offensive PI call on Cooks negating the Diggs TD
    I said it before and i'll say it again I would of taken Case over Kirk for sure and we would saved ourselves a good 60 million. He (Case) deserved his shot!!

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    I said it before and i'll say it again I would of taken Case over Kirk for sure and we would saved ourselves a good 60 million. He (Case) deserved his shot!!
    Any body taking Cousins over Keenum is brain dead. Anybody taking Cousins over Keenum and paying him 3 times as much is Rick brain dead. I will apologize to the world if I'm wrong, but Cousins IS NOT winning a SB in this league as a QB. We can look forward to a rebuilding 2021. My bet is after we don't make the playoffs and/or win a playoff game, Zimmer will be fired. Rick is gonna go into 110% self preservation mode. I'd keep Zimmer over Spielman, but what do I know? I didn't want Cousins.......

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567