Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Week 2: Minnesota Vikings vs Green Bay Packers 9/15/19 1:00 PM ET

Week 2

VS

Sunday, September 15 at 1:00 PM ET on FOX

https://orig00.deviantart.net/1dc3/f/2018/078/e/e/cousins_by_matthew998-dc6cc8l.png

Aaron Rodgers is going get sacked and he will cry about it and the league will fine whoever sacks him because no one should sack Erin Rodgers

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Swayze View Post
    Aaron Rodgers is going get sacked and he will cry about it and the league will fine whoever sacks him because no one should sack Erin Rodgers
    only after he throws short to Adams and gets a long BS PI call....
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Easy dub. 27-14.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Easy dub. 27-14.
    It wont be easy, but 31-14 sounds nice.

Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    It wont be easy, but 31-14 sounds nice.
    I'll take 40-doughnut

I wish Vikings twitter would hush up a little bit about how Rodgers is 0-3-1 in his last 4 starts against us. I feel we have a good shot to win this game but our OL pass protection is not good and whether you want to believe it or not, GB's front 7 is much improved. If we don't turn the ball over we can win this game but I think it will be low scoring. 21-20 Vikes.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    I wish Vikings twitter would hush up a little bit about how Rodgers is 0-3-1 in his last 4 starts against us. I feel we have a good shot to win this game but our OL pass protection is not good and whether you want to believe it or not, GB's front 7 is much improved. If we don't turn the ball over we can win this game but I think it will be low scoring. 21-20 Vikes.
    I'm not worried and you shouldn't be worried either.

31-13 Vikings!!!!

Skol!!!!

V4LB-DIMGIM-VCU-CUBBY JOE AND GOINGFOR28

I wish I was as confident as everyone else. Zimmer seems to have Rodger's number, or at least he did when McCarthy was calling plays.

I'm hoping the fact that we didn't put much on tape in the passing game will give us a leg up over the GB defense.

24-21 Vikings

Nate Meaders signed to the active roster. Alex Hollins and Brandon Dillion to practice squad.

Quote Originally Posted by pacofunk64 View Post
    GB front 7 is better for sure. Ultimately I think there are 3 keys that make or break for the Vikes in this game.
    1: Will Garrett Bradbury hold up bettering Pass protection than he did on Sunday (PFF 0.0)
    2: Will Dakota Dozier be an upgrade or downgrade over Elflien
    3: Will Kearse/Boyd be able to hold down the slot

If cousins has time I think he can pick apart the GB defense. If Dozier outplays Elflien and Bradbury step up I don't see too many reasons to think Cook can't repeat last week.

Seems to me fans are a little too confident. The Packers D is much improved. Their D line worries me, especially Kenny Clark. This won’t be an easy game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2019 Vikings Draft :
    Round 1: Garrett Bradbury C N.C. State
    Round 2: Irv Smith TE Alabama
    Round 3: Alex Mattison RB Boise State
    Round 4: Dru Samia G Oklahoma
    Round 5: Cameron Smith LB USC
    Round 6: Armon Watts DT Arkansas
    Round 6: Marcus Epps S Wyoming
    Round 6: Oli Udoh OT Elon
    Round 7: Kris Boyd CB Texas
    Round 7: Dillon Mitchell WR Oregon
    Round 7: Olabisi Johnson WR Colorado State
    Round 7: Austin Cutting LS Air Force

I think it will be a good game. Definitely don’t think you guys will blow us out but I wouldn’t be surprised if the Vikings won. Packers just need to do what they did to Chicago and make Cousins play qb cause you won’t beat us with him only throwing 10 passes I can promise you that.

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post
    Seems to me fans are a little too confident. The Packers D is much improved. Their D line worries me, especially Kenny Clark. This won’t be an easy game.

It's rarely easy at Lambeau and that D is certainly improved....at least on paper, because I don't say that based on two not-ready-for-the-regular-season offenses that played last week. I can't speak for others, but I'm more hopeful the Vikings can continue what they appeared to start last week, adjust to more passing if needed, and continue strong defense than I am truly confident that will be the case.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by vikingsfan0845 View Post

They might be slightly improved but they basically shut down Christian Ponder last week. Not very impressive imo. The Bears offense isn't remotely close to as talented as ours.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast