Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wings & Bleu View Post
    Getting a little too shaky against a team like the Giants in the 2nd Half. Let's hope they close this out strong.
    Gotta be pleased with Allen though.

Touchdown! Frank Gore!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

I don't mind that Allen didn’t get the yardage former players expected out of him today against the Giants D. Most important thing to me is, there were no turnovers against their D.

Our D dictated the game plan on offense, where Allen wasn’t even asked to throw in the 2nd half so again, no turnovers against this putrid D is a plus.

Popped hamstring for Singletary. By the look of it, I was told 2-4 weeks. Singletary told players on the sideline he heard it pop, which isn’t good of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Touchdown! Frank Gore!
    First since 2017. Something to be proud of.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Singletary can give us the same production that Gore gives us, but Singletary can burst one out for a 20+ TD run but Gore cannot donthat. Yet we watch Gore on the field over Singletary and I bet you guys approve.
    Gore's finished.

It will be interesting to see how Singletary does as the primary ball-carrier. He's had a ton of holes that are unusual for RBs to have with that kind of frequency. Emmitt Smith type holes.

His future will be defined by how well he handles that.

I'm wondering when the questions re: Oliver will start surfacing. Dude was all but invisible today.

Gore's finished.

It will be interesting to see how Singletary does as the primary ball-carrier. He's had a ton of holes that are unusual for RBs to have with that kind of frequency. Emmitt Smith type holes.

His future will be defined by how well he handles that.

I'm wondering when the questions re: Oliver will start surfacing. Dude was all but invisible today.
    Oliver had an excellent game last week.

The real test for this team, as well as the coaches, will come week 4. As we quit before halftime today in a close game, Belichick and Brady are throwing bombs and hurrying to the line with a no huddle up over 30 points late in the 3rd qtr. McDermott needs to start going for the jugular and if you guys don’t think so, your not paying attention.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Gotta be pleased with Allen though.
    Again, his passing in the 2nd Half was not good. 4 of 10 for 43, 2 sacks, and a rating in the dirt.

That's what I mean about piecing together a good game. He did post two consecutive quarters of passing this game in teh 1st Half, so that's a step. Again tho, this was the Giants, considered with the Jetrs, Miami, and couple of other teams to be among the worst in the league this season.

But yes, the first half was great and at least a nominal milestone.

The real test for this team, as well as the coaches, will come week 4. As we quit before halftime today in a close game, Belichick and Brady are throwing bombs and hurrying to the line with a no huddle up over 30 points late in the 3rd qtr. McDermott needs to start going for the jugular and if you guys don’t think so, your not paying attention.
    Are you seriously comparing Allen to the greatest QB of this generation? People would take you a lot more seriously around here if you didn't say such stupid ****.

Oliver had an excellent game last week.
    I'll disagree there. He had two tackles, didn't do much otherwise, and on his QB Hit play we rushed 6 guys against five blockers and he was the unblocked guy. Still, he whiffed on an arm-tackle that should have been a sack.

Didn't do much else. He's near the bottom of the defensive stats. Unless of course one subscribes to the theory that the other team focused on him which allowed everyone else to excel. Problem with that is that he was routinely tied up by one-on-one blocking.

Oliver is being double covered every single play. As I said to start the year, the Bills need one more prominent pass rusher to free him. We want other people double covered so he is free to hit the QB, rather that Oliver being double covered and then hoping Hughes, Murphy or Phillips get in their.

He tipped Some passes today even with the attention he commanded on the field. Once we get one more guy on the line, this D will look better than Chicago’s. We’re close now, just need that one player to seal the deal.

Well, let's face it, the while these two wins have been nice, the Jets and Giants are hardly indicators of a playoff caliber team. The play and coaching of the entire team going forward as a whole will determine a good many things.

If the implication is that we wouldn't have beaten even wild-card caliber teams with our play last week or this I won't disagree.

Are you seriously comparing Allen to the greatest QB of this generation? People would take you a lot more seriously around here if you didn't say such stupid ****.
    Reading comprehension ripper.

I won’t tell you what the point of that message was. You should have been able to comprehend it all by yourself. Maybe ask a friend to help you understand

And next week when your watching the game on tv, I’ll once again be in a suite surrounded by people who played the game. You might think my POV is off, but trust me, lots of people that played the game think less of the team than me, with one former great player saying McDermott is the worse thing that has happened to the team. But because of our track record, we had zero choice on who else to hire.
    Last edited by sabres11; 09-15-2019 at 05:05 PM.

And the point is, as much as I criticize, look at the predictions on the record on the other thread. I said we will go 3-0.

The real test for players and the coaches is week 4, when we play a talented team and a team of smart coaches. We have never seen a game yet where you can say, we won because of the great coaching decisions by McDermott. Week 4 at home, we will either get really excited, or the status quo will remain the same. Only fans like you will be happy to see the Bills fold with 1.49 left in the first half of a close game. Not even trying for a field goal? Only fans like you can be pleased with that coaching display we saw today with Singletary, who won the game for us last week, playing second fiddle to a senior citizen who hasn’t diene anything since 2017. Real fans know the deal.

The hilarious thing is, the only time I’m called an idiot, is when I mention to my buddy some of the things said here, and my buddy says, “ your an idiot, for arguing with those fools on social media”.
    Last edited by sabres11; 09-15-2019 at 05:17 PM.

I'll disagree there. He had two tackles, didn't do much otherwise, and on his QB Hit play we rushed 6 guys against five blockers and he was the unblocked guy. Still, he whiffed on an arm-tackle that should have been a sack.

Didn't do much else. He's near the bottom of the defensive stats. Unless of course one subscribes to the theory that the other team focused on him which allowed everyone else to excel. Problem with that is that he was routinely tied up by one-on-one blocking.
    PFF had him graded very favorably.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast