Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

BILLS Vs JETS WEEK 1 Game Day Thread.

Here we go. All the questions surrounding Allen will be answered today.

Todayís game plan = throw and complete passes thrown 25 yards in the air. If the Jets have to worry about that, everyone will drop back, opening up the running lanes for the RBs and even give Allen to run for big chunks,20-30 yards at a time. If he canít complete those passes, they will do what they did last year, stack the line and we rush for under 50.

Last year, we saw two completely different games against the Jets. In NY, Barkly completed those passes, we ran and we beat them easily. In Buffalo, Allen couldnít complete deep passes and they came back here at destroyed us.

Iíll predict, with these WRs, Allen completes these passes. Iím praying he isnít as bad as he really looks. But if we see completely inaccurate throws, our WRs will start to show their frustration and the Matt Barkley chants will begin.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Here we go. All the questions surrounding Allen will be answered today.

Todayís game plan = throw and complete passes thrown 25 yards in the air. If the Jets have to worry about that, everyone will drop back, opening up the running lanes for the RBs and even give Allen to run for big chunks,20-30 yards at a time. If he canít complete those passes, they will do what they did last year, stack the line and we rush for under 50.

Last year, we saw two completely different games against the Jets. In NY, Barkly completed those passes, we ran and we beat them easily. In Buffalo, Allen couldnít complete deep passes and they came back here at destroyed us.

Iíll predict, with these WRs, Allen completes these passes. Iím praying he isnít as bad as he really looks. But if we see completely inaccurate throws, our WRs will start to show their frustration and the Matt Barkley chants will begin.
    This is incredibly dramatic. Allen has looked fine. I'm confident that we get a win today. My biggest worry is stopping Bell.
    Chicago Cubs ē Chicago Blackhawks ē Buffalo Bills ē Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka ē Angelique Kerber ē Bianca Andreescu

Kevin Harlan on commentary, Hell yeah!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Despite the fumble, promising start by the offense and defense

Yup. Changes the play doesnít protect the ball. Next throw int to the other team. Let me guess, you guys will focus on the first four completions to start the game all week long now.

What a stupid penalty to take them out of field goal range

Iíve seen worse taunts not called. Horrible call.

You guys are nuts if you think we will win any games if Allen tryís to nickel and dime defenses with this game plan of throwing no deeper than 8 yards here and there. As ď dramaticĒ as it sounds, if Allen canít throw long, weíre going to lose every game we play.

Bell is looking lighter. This is an interesting game.

Flick back and fourth to the Baltimore game. Lamar Jackson is going to make me cry.

Allen got bailed out big time with that defensive holding call

Just because it was a penalty, donít pretend that long inaccurate int didnít happen.

BILLS Vs JETS WEEK 1 Game Day Thread.

It would be cool if they ran the ball more than 0 times in the first quarter

Yeah, I was thinking, perhaps we got rid of McCoy because the plan is to throw all day and he isnít needed, since we donít plan on having a run game. Thatís a super bowl winning game plan, but without a deep pass threat, teams will let us gain a few yards here and there in the passing game. But when the field gets shorter, weíll eventually punt.

On the plus side, I love how Allen is changing plays. But the down side is, he has not gained one positive play after audibling out of the play.

Our special teams sucks. On that punt, he fair catches it at the 4. If you let it go, itís in the end zone. Or it takes a bounce and goes up to the ten yard line. Worse scenario, they down it in play and we lose two

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast