Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 347
  1. #196
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9,286
    imagine being the sole person to defend rape allegations.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDish87 View Post
    imagine being the sole person to defend rape allegations.
    In my line of work I have to question motives and present a non biased opinion... this reeks of a money grab at a time where public perception of the defendant is at a all time low.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by SiteWolf View Post
    let me ask you this.....let's say it IS a money grab......if he's guilty of what he's being accused of, should he not pay?

    I asked earlier in this thread if Patriot fans could honestly say their reaction to this would be the same if he wasn't now a Patriot.

    There is easily precedence for him to be put on the exempt list until this plays out further.
    Let me make this very clear, I in no way condone rape and anyone who is convicted of rape should serve a lengthy sentence. However, the timing and background of this case is extremely questionable. Again, she has to prove he's guilty which is an uphill battle based on their sexual relationship and no prior action from the "victim".

    In my professional opinion she gave him the option to pay before she makes the accusation, he got pissed off and told her to **** off. Here we are...

    That's why Rosenhaus mentioned that they were pretty much waiting for her to make the accusation. If it's proven that these allegations are false it will not end well for her.
    Last edited by Bosston; 09-12-2019 at 01:49 PM.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Again, she has to prove he's guilty which is an uphill battle based on their sexual relationship and no prior action from the "victim".
    1 - Civil cases have an entirely different burden of proof.
    2 - Why does a previous sexual relationship make it uphill? Can someone not be raped by someone they are in a relationship with?

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    55,305
    GENERAL WARNING

    Stop putting victim in quotes. Stop demeaning her. Stop with the slander against her. This is a last warning. Keep the conversation to the topic at hand and preferably on the football impact of what could happen from this.

  6. #201
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    GENERAL WARNING

    Stop putting victim in quotes. Stop demeaning her. Stop with the slander against her. This is a last warning. Keep the conversation to the topic at hand and preferably on the football impact of what could happen from this.
    Due to lack of evidence from either party we cannot assume who the victim is, all we have as of right now are allegations hence the quotations. You have obviously made up your mind as to who the victim is, without ANY proof, which is quite sad.
    Last edited by Bosston; 09-12-2019 at 01:59 PM.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    In my line of work I have to question motives and present a non biased opinion... this reeks of a money grab at a time where public perception of the defendant is at a all time low.
    You’re biased. You’ve proven it over and over in this thread.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    You’re biased. You’ve proven it over and over in this thread.
    No, I am not... No I have not... I don't have a horse in this race. I see things for what they are and I'm pretty good at it.

    I see allegations brought up at a very convenient time for one party without any merit regarding a supposed crime that was never reported.
    Last edited by Bosston; 09-12-2019 at 02:07 PM.

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    No, I am not... No I have not... I don't have a horse in this race. I see things for what they are and I'm pretty good at it.

    I see allegations brought up at a very convenient time for one party without any merit regarding a supposed crime that was never reported.
    In your opinion. Biased.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    31,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    In my line of work I have to question motives and present a non biased opinion... this reeks of a money grab at a time where public perception of the defendant is at a all time low.
    You’re definitely biased

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    In your opinion. Biased.
    Nice try, you're getting better. I have only looked at facts so far and I don't see anything that proves that Mr. Brown is guilty. If you have any facts or evidence that you'd like to share please do.

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    You’re definitely biased
    Why?

  13. #208
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Nice try, you're getting better. I have only looked at facts so far and I don't see anything that proves that Mr. Brown is guilty. If you have any facts or evidence that you'd like to share please do.
    Please tell me you're joking.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    683
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Please tell me you're joking.
    Prove me wrong.

    All we have are allegations with no proof yet the majority is already calling Mr. Brown guilty. That's not how it works...

    We naturally gravitate towards the plaintiff in such cases which is unfair to the defendant.

    It's extremely hard to prove a rape occurred without any evidence or record of past incidents.
    Last edited by Bosston; 09-12-2019 at 02:28 PM.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    82,245
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Prove me wrong.

    All we have are allegations with no proof yet the majority is already calling Mr. Brown guilty. That's not how it works...

    We naturally gravitate towards the plaintiff in such cases which is unfair to the defendant.

    It's extremely hard to prove a rape occurred without any evidence or record of past incidents.
    Yet, here you are saying it's a money grab.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •