Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Let me get this straight... three separate incidents, two in June 2017 and another in May 2018.

It happens once... why not go to the police and not see Brown?

It happens twice... why not go to the police and not see Brown?

It happens a third time... why not go to the police and not see Brown?

Well over a year after the last incident and conveniently two days after he signs with the Patriots (also the day before his first practice with the team). Talk about waiting for the right time...

IF she was raped why didn't she contact the police? Does the embarrassment go away when opportunity strikes?
    Because people who support this sort of thing do so based on the belief that women are too stupid to act in their own best interest. That's why they feel the need to speak for them and undertake various other virtue signaling activities.
    First 4 years:
    Brown - 54 GP, 27 GS, 261 catches (63.3%) for 3,561 yds (8.6 AVG), 15 TD
    Landry - 64 GP, 57 GS, 400 catches (70.2%) for 4,038 yds (10.1 AVG), 22 TD

Huh. Wonder why Landry is getting paid so much...

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    people who complain about sjw are usually the largest pieces of **** on the planet.

I literally got called a sjw for calling someone out for throwing around racial slurs at a bar one night

at this point, if you arent racist, sexist homophobic, xenophobic, and misogynistic, you're a sjw
    Given that Brown used a racial slur against the Raiders GM, are you protesting him being signed by the Patriots?

Or are you also a racist?
    First 4 years:

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Let me get this straight... three separate incidents, two in June 2017 and another in May 2018.

It happens once... why not go to the police and not see Brown?

It happens twice... why not go to the police and not see Brown?

It happens a third time... why not go to the police and not see Brown?

Well over a year after the last incident and conveniently two days after he signs with the Patriots (also the day before his first practice with the team). Talk about waiting for the right time...

IF she was raped why didn't she contact the police? Does the embarrassment go away when opportunity strikes?
    Are you insinuating that she had a devious plan to wait for this?

I donít want to get into why she waited because it could be anywhere from he threatened her (some of the things in the last year that have come out wouldnít surprise me) to embarrassment to not wanting to lose business (a woman trainer to a pro athlete accusing the athlete of rape would hurt her business).

Without a doubt I think this would come up in the discovery period of the trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Follow up reminder that the definition of fake for this "statistic" is:

If we apply the same standard to which cases are "real" then this case can be entirely dismissed now.
    A civil case is really different than a criminal case.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Are you insinuating that she had a devious plan to wait for this?

I donít want to get into why she waited because it could be anywhere from he threatened her (some of the things in the last year that have come out wouldnít surprise me) to embarrassment to not wanting to lose business (a woman trainer to a pro athlete accusing the athlete of rape would hurt her business).

Without a doubt I think this would come up in the discovery period of the trial.
    I don't think she had a plan at all until AB broke the internet last weekend...

Women tend not to come forward even in high profile cases because of people making comments like "it's just for money".
    ^ when you're so open about being a sexist that you forget entirely about male rape victims.

She has texts, emails, says audio recordings, and has passed a polygraph.
    Are polygraphs evidence? In virtually every jurisdiction, the answer is a resounding no. Though called lie detectors, the reality is that a polygraph machine does not have any capacity for detecting the truth or falsity of a statement. Rather, it measures a person's biological processes to determine if they are experiencing a physiological event, such as an increase in blood pressure or heart rate. These conditions are considered to be indicators that someone may be lying, as the increased stress of telling a falsehood creates a subtle, but measurable change in one's vital readings.

Unfortunately, dozens of other factors can also affect the readings detected by a polygraph machine. For instance, nervousness of any kind could read with the same increase in activity as a lie. This nervousness could simply be caused by being concerned about the test giving a false positive, creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. In fact, some polygraph administrators, particularly in law enforcement, are given training on how to induce a false positive response or to ask questions in a fashion that makes them difficult to answer with a yes or no. On the other hand, those taking the test have reported being able to evade the detection of a lie by using various techniques such as faking a cold, squeezing the muscles of one's posterior, and so forth. These techniques would cause a reading on the polygraph that would show increased physiological activity even when the person is not lying, making it difficult to detect any variation when the person does tell a falsehood.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/is...evidence-31737
    First 4 years:

-Scott van Pelt

I don't think she had a plan at all until AB broke the internet last weekend...
    Why does it have to be some devious plan? Like I said there can be many factors and they will come out within the case. So why assume now and imply that it was a plan to wait?

Antonio Brown accused of 3 counts of rape

https://twitter.com/_monamour_/statu...964732933?s=21

The woman who said she got raped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    ^ when you're so open about being a sexist that you forget entirely about male rape victims.

Are polygraphs evidence? In virtually every jurisdiction, the answer is a resounding no. Though called lie detectors, the reality is that a polygraph machine does not have any capacity for detecting the truth or falsity of a statement. Rather, it measures a person's biological processes to determine if they are experiencing a physiological event, such as an increase in blood pressure or heart rate. These conditions are considered to be indicators that someone may be lying, as the increased stress of telling a falsehood creates a subtle, but measurable change in one's vital readings.

Unfortunately, dozens of other factors can also affect the readings detected by a polygraph machine. For instance, nervousness of any kind could read with the same increase in activity as a lie. This nervousness could simply be caused by being concerned about the test giving a false positive, creating a self-fulfilling prophecy. In fact, some polygraph administrators, particularly in law enforcement, are given training on how to induce a false positive response or to ask questions in a fashion that makes them difficult to answer with a yes or no. On the other hand, those taking the test have reported being able to evade the detection of a lie by using various techniques such as faking a cold, squeezing the muscles of one's posterior, and so forth. These techniques would cause a reading on the polygraph that would show increased physiological activity even when the person is not lying, making it difficult to detect any variation when the person does tell a falsehood.

https://www.hg.org/legal-articles/is...evidence-31737
    1 - what a weird comment to make. Just because I donít include men in a statement makes me sexist?

2 - where did I say it was evidence? I didnít. All I said was she took one.

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    In this country youíre innocent until proven guilty and thatís how it should be.
    Worth noting this is a basic human right, and any place where that right is taken from people is a fascist country. It is truly a shame that we cannot criminalize violation of this right on large scale.
    First 4 years:

-Scott van Pelt

Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Thatís not the way a trial is supposed to work though. The accused is supposed to be presumed innocent until proven guilty beyond reasonable doubt. So since the women is accusing AB of a crime, the burden of proof is on her. That means itís the job of the court to critically examine her posts and challenge any part that may bring up reasonable doubt.
    The thing is, there isn't a criminal complaint (because the accuser admits no crime actually occurred by not bringing a criminal complaint). So beyond a reasonable doubt is not the standard, preponderance of evidence is the standard (and there is no evidence).

Further, she isn't accusing Brown of a crime, she is demanding payment from Brown, because again, civil case, not criminal case.
    First 4 years:

-Scott van Pelt

Why does it have to be some devious plan? Like I said there can be many factors and they will come out within the case. So why assume now and imply that it was a plan to wait?
    Because AB is all of a sudden in the national spotlight in some really negative ways, the perfect opportunity to kick him while hes down and maybe get some money out of it. Had she done this 2 weeks ago, (or, you know, when it happened) it would be different, and imo, more believable.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    Because AB is all of a sudden in the national spotlight in some really negative ways, the perfect opportunity to kick him while hes down and maybe get some money out of it. Had she done this 2 weeks ago, (or, you know, when it happened) it would be different, and imo, more believable.
    What does timing have to do with believability? Just curious. I donít disagree that itís easier right now to come forth because public opinion of him is so low.

What does timing have to do with believability? Just curious. I donít disagree that itís easier right now to come forth because public opinion of him is so low.
    because public opinion of him is low and anyone without a brain will say "that's the bad guy"...

They sure did cuddle a lot in those videos... imagine cuddling your rapist?

because public opinion of him is low and anyone without a brain will say "that's the bad guy"...

They sure did cuddle a lot in those videos... imagine cuddling your rapist?
    That video doesnít mean anything. Just because that happened at one time doesnít mean you werenít raped.

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast