Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

SD 9/10: Go Your Own Way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ul-cZyuYq4

The Undertaker is returning tonight, will "The Fiend" have a prescience on "The Deadman"?

Rowan has gone his own way and broke away from DB, and attacked Roman. Will Roman get revenge? Can the friendship between Bryan and Rowan be repaired?

Elias is injured and must pull out of KOTR. Will Chad Gable get a bye to the finals, will someone replace Elias?

Its night 2 at MSG!
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

KO is fired and Gable is going to finals, I guess maybe a HITC match between Shane and KO at the next PPV.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

These "fired" angles are sooo boring and lame

Wasn't KO actually fired last year too?

Undertaker segment was completely useless. Why stroll him out there to only babble some and chokeslam Sami Zayn

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    These "fired" angles are sooo boring and lame

Wasn't KO actually fired last year too?
    I think its been like 3-4 times with in the last year and a half

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    Undertaker segment was completely useless. Why stroll him out there to only babble some and chokeslam Sami Zayn
    Vince is strange. Some legends are brought out to constantly go over on like Mick Foley. Others are pretty much invincible like Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, and Stone Cold.

Its a perfect opportunity to get some one over on Undertaker who won't show up again probably till Royal Rumble but the WWE rather let the part timers look strong and crap on the current roster. People talk about the rub it gives the current guy but I don't see it.

I love Taker, but I didn't get his appearance at all. It served no purpose and he said nothing of relevance.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I love Taker, but I didn't get his appearance at all. It served no purpose and he said nothing of relevance.
    yup... cant understand why they didnt use wyatt to attack and put him out... fiend vs deadmen could have been set up so well and we all know taker would put him over.