Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I don't think anyone wants him to fail. It's just the expectations are sky high because of what Pace has put around him, both talent and coaching wise. He even has the chance to be in the same offense for years , something we haven't seen for over 10 years.

The expert analysis certainly doesn't help either. There are certainly reasons to be concerned about him , and acknowledging that isn't problematic. Nor is it not giving him enough time. I've never once said he can't be good, and I don't think anyone else has either.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    There are people all over and even in this forum who would like nothing more that to see him fail, that salvaged ship guy comes to mind immediately. I know you are not a FB follower, but several of the posters there fall into this category. These people exist, and they walk amongst us.
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    Really, coming from you that is very interesting, I would expect to find you at the top of that list.
    Donít question my loyalty to the team, I want them to succeed as well as Trubisky. At some point I expect results, not hope and give it more time. Just because you are locked into the guy it doesnít make you a better fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Muttman73 View Post
    There are people all over and even in this forum who would like nothing more that to see him fail, that salvaged ship guy comes to mind immediately. I know you are not a FB follower, but several of the posters there fall into this category. These people exist, and they walk amongst us.
    You are full of ****, go back and read every one of my posts and find where I said anything about wanting him to fail. I want the team to succeed and watching this guy I am having serious doubts he will ever be what we need.

Saw this on another site. This is tribuskyís numbers from last year:

30 or less pass attempts:
    8-0 record
    16 TDs
    4 INTs

More than 30 pass attempts:
    3-5 record
    9 TDs
    9 INTs

I know what a good HC would do. Letís see what Nagy does.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Saw this on another site. This is tribuskyís numbers from last year:

30 or less pass attempts:
    8-0 record
    16 TDs
    4 INTs

More than 30 pass attempts:
    3-5 record
    9 TDs
    9 INTs

I know what a good HC would do. Letís see what Nagy does.
    Agreed. Run the damn ball.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

Agreed. Run the damn ball.

Or call 25 straight pass plays in a one score game. #beyou

Or call 25 straight pass plays in a one score game. #beyou

I'm really curious how many runs that Mitch changed to pass.

And when he did. He could have made the right move and just couldn't complete the pass.

Click here to register!

I'm really curious how many runs that Mitch changed to pass.

And when he did. He could have made the right move and just couldn't complete the pass.

I donít recall many at all.

I donít recall many at all.
    I don't either. I'd guess maybe 3, 4 max.

Click here to register!

There are plenty of Twitter analysts that want Mitch to fail because it vindicates their assessment. They've literally got money on the line with their fantasy subscriptions and their websites.

I can name a few who particularly hype Josh Allen for his running skills creating a fantasy surplus, but can''t wait to **** all over Mitch.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/b...es-in-week-one

From that chart, one can see that the Packers led all NFL teams in pressures on the quarterback in week one, recording an impressive 31 on 47 called pass plays (45 pass attempts and two scrambles). That equates to a ridiculous 66% pressure rate. That consistent pressure generated five sacks and 11 quarterback hits, great numbers compared to any single game in 2018.

Congrats to those who hate Mitch, But nobody question the OL who gave up a pressure or sack 6/10 times. I mean is Greeen bays defense better.... probably..... are they that good. give me a break. The OL didnt show up. And everyone points at mitch While he is literally running for his life. It was week 1 and None of the Offense showed up to play well. exepct maybe Allen Robinson. OL Was maybe the worst I have seen since the Cutler Era...... Nagy was too cute.... The penalties set us back time and time again. IT was awful.

But there is a saying my Father likes to use..... your not as bad as your worst game and your not as good as your best....... This very well could be Mitches worst game of the season. We need more time to tell before we start talking about who can replace him. This forum is a joke.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

Congrats to those who hate Mitch, But nobody question the OL who gave up a pressure or sack 6/10 times. I mean is Greeen bays defense better.... probably..... are they that good. give me a break. The OL didnt show up. And everyone points at mitch While he is literally running for his life. It was week 1 and None of the Offense showed up to play well. exepct maybe Allen Robinson. OL Was maybe the worst I have seen since the Cutler Era...... Nagy was too cute.... The penalties set us back time and time again. IT was awful.

But there is a saying my Father likes to use..... your not as bad as your worst game and your not as good as your best....... This very well could be Mitches worst game of the season. We need more time to tell before we start talking about who can replace him. This forum is a joke.
    No one is questioning the OL? Thatís BS, everyone is crapping on the OL. Its just not a free pass for Trubiskyís play.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post

No one is ignoring the OL's play. It doesn't in any way excuse only putting up 3 points at home.

That just doesn't happen.

Click here to register!

No one is ignoring the OL's play. It doesn't in any way excuse only putting up 3 points at home.

That just doesn't happen.

It doesn't???

If the OL can't block well enough - or long enough, the play won't develop downfield.

Terrible OL play is a direct correlation to only having 3 pts. Are there other factors? Sure there are.

Have you ever heard the phrase "The game is won in the trenches'?

The "Trench" is the line of scrimmage. The players on both sides of the "theoretical" line are called lineman. The team that has control of the ball are called the "offense". On the other side of the "theoretical" line has a team trying to defend the endzone (that's where you score 6 points at one time, called a "touchdown" or "TD") Those players are called "Defensive" players.

If one side of that "theoretical" line (Line of Scrimmage) is controlled by the Offensive Lineman, the Offense is able advance the ball forward to the "Endzone".

If the OL can't block or control the line of scrimmage, you won't be able to score points.

I hope to have cleared this up for you, Blams.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast