Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Salvaged Ship View Post
    Pace drafted Trubisky over the the two you know whos and has signed Glennon and Daniel. I am not sure I can feel good about his judgement on QBs.
    Glennon was obviously a bridge QB, Daniel is a career backup, and to this point he's missed on Trubisky. QB evaluation is a crapshoot.

He's done a good enough job with the rest of the roster that I'm cool with giving him another shot, if we get to that point.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Glennon was a sitting duck, a lackey who had no chance. He was paid well for one year to take lumps for the cause. I do think he was pretty bad QB regardless of talent around him.
    Like i said I don't think he was good. I just wonder..... In hindsight if he could be better than..... Say Chase Daniels. That isnt saying much. I know. But I think he gets a ton of flak for being a QB of the 2017 bears.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Glennon was obviously a bridge QB, Daniel is a career backup, and to this point he's missed on Trubisky. QB evaluation is a crapshoot.

He's done a good enough job with the rest of the roster that I'm cool with giving him another shot, if we get to that point.
    He has done a hell of a job building a defense and we seem to have a mix of good skill players. If healthy this season hinges on coaching and QB play

He has done a hell of a job building a defense and we seem to have a mix of good skill players. If healthy this season hinges on coaching and QB play
    I'm not disputing that.

Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    So you think Pace would refuse to make a move on a vet? It Mitch isnt our guy, a vet could come in and run a smoother passing offense almost immediately.

I think if we're around 500 and decide to move on, a vet could give us a shot at a super bowl. The surrounding talent, system, and defense is too good imo.
    Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Where did I say that?

And what vet is that? Name someone attainable without ****ing our future that could come in and help this season.

Quote Originally Posted by debo View Post
    Where did I say that?

And what vet is that? Name someone attainable without ****ing our future that could come in and help this season.
    Jay Cutler 🤪

Jay Cutler 🤪
    Jays too busy being an amazing reality TV personality and watching deer cams.

So you think Pace would refuse to make a move on a vet? It Mitch isnt our guy, a vet could come in and run a smoother passing offense almost immediately.

I think if we're around 500 and decide to move on, a vet could give us a shot at a super bowl. The surrounding talent, system, and defense is too good imo.
    There aren't usually veteran qb available to take your team to the next level.

Unless you think a Ryan Fitzpatrick type is the right move.

Quote Originally Posted by ugottabjoshinme View Post
    There aren't usually veteran qb available to take your team to the next level.

Unless you think a Ryan Fitzpatrick type is the right move.
    I think as a backup it's not a bad idea. For example, trading a late rounder for eli as a backup would make sense to me. You have something to fall back on if Mitch doesnt rebound. He'll rebound, but where to remains to be seen. Can't hurt to have an actual backup plan instead of Chase that has no experience lol

Insurance if Mitch gets hurt.

Last edited by blams; 09-17-2019 at 11:55 AM.

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

I think as a backup it's not a bad idea. For example, trading a late rounder for eli as a backup would make sense to me. You have something to fall back on if Mitch doesnt rebound. He'll rebound, but where to remains to be seen. Can't hurt to have an actual backup plan instead of Chase that has no experience lol

Insurance if Mitch gets hurt.

I wouldn't touch Eli with a 10 foot pole. He hasn't played good football in years.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I wouldn't touch Eli with a 10 foot pole. He hasn't played good football in years.
    I hate eli. He has always been mediocre aside from one or two seasons. He did put up good numbers last year though, at least on the surface.

Last edited by blams; 09-17-2019 at 01:18 PM.

Click here to register!

Eli's toast. Has been for the last 5 years, at least. Just watch him for a series...he can barely move and can't even hit the intermediate throws anymore.

Always forget about DVOA, wish main stat sites used it (unless they do and I just don't look hard lol

Click here to register!

Well thats gross.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast