Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Jacobs

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I know that sucks, and it's a crying shame the city of Oakland couldn't agree to build a new stadium, really primitive to still have a baseball team and football team share a stadium. But it will all come to an end in 2020

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    I would love to see Jacobs used more in the passing game. I think he could be bigly in the passing game.
    Yeah I agree the only catch/target he had in Week 1 he looked great in the open field with a full head of steam. Made a nice cut, broke a few tackles, then lowered his head and churned out an extra 4-5 yards at the end of the play dragging a few defenders. I don't want to get overly crazy as it was just week 1, but it was against a defense that is supposed to be very good so I like to be optimistic.

also as somebody said above how long has it been that we actually have a back that converts those short yardage situations needed to keep a drive going on third down or punching it in at the goal line. It's so important to have a back that gets to the sticks or the endzone when it's a short yardage situation. I loved the pick at the time and I hope he only gets better, so far so good. I know we had Lynch a little while ago but he wasn't the Lynch in his prime, he showed some flashes of that power running style but he wasn't the same guy. Jacobs looks like he can be relied upon in those spots.
    Just a Met's fan surrounded by Phillies fan's standing strong behind enemy lines

I wish Jacobs broke 100 YDs for rushing. Still his average is impressive.

Why wasn't he in there when they were in the red zone before Carr had the INT?
    Just found out he has a groin injury....not good.
    Last edited by dbacknick; 09-17-2019 at 11:00 AM.

Looks like Josh is the best 1st round pick up according to PFF. Also the highest rated RB in the league after 2 games. Way to go kid!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raiders...all-focus/amp/

Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Why wasn't he in there when they were in the red zone before Carr had the INT?
    Just found out he has a groin injury....not good.
    I didn't hear that, and wish I hadn't heard from you....

Quote Originally Posted by chibberaider View Post
    Looks like Josh is the best 1st round pick up according to PFF. Also the highest rated RB in the league after 2 games. Way to go kid!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/raiders...all-focus/amp/
    Ayyyyy LOVE IT!

Quote Originally Posted by krsonekth View Post
    he's a bust!! Can't catch will never get 1k yards man can't believe some people thought this kid was trash/wasted pick...

he's a bust!! Can't catch will never get 1k yards man can't believe some people thought this kid was trash/wasted pick...
    Anyone who k ow football saw what he could potentially bring to the table. What underachieving analysis thought otherwise? Was it the same guy who wanted Taylor May's as a LB

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Anyone who k ow football saw what he could potentially bring to the table. What underachieving analysis thought otherwise? Was it the same guy who wanted Taylor May's as a LB

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    I think (outside of one specific poster) the majority of people who didnít like the pick wasnít because they didnít like the talent but didnít like drafting a RB in the first. Especially when Sweat fell and our edges have been horrible.

Heís been better than I thought so far, never thought heíd be trash, youíre probably over analyzing what the critics on this board were saying.

I thought heíd be a solid back, but didnít think he was worth a 1st round pick, so far Iíve been pleased nonetheless. He runs hard and gets tough yardage, but it doesnít change my opinion in terms of how I feel taking a non game breaking back in the first round during this era.

At the end of the day the important thing is we got a good football player regardless of value. The hope is he can keep it up and help us win some more games.

Your boy Zo is trash/bust. Jacobs was a great pick

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Switch View Post
    Your boy Zo is trash/bust. Jacobs was a great pick

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk
    Lol...

Zo even admitted his shoes were trash and probably why he hurt his ankle. Pretty selfish if you ask me.

Probably best we moved on.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast