Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 184

Thread: Josh Jacobs

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,995

    Josh Jacobs

    Is it just me or did Josh Jacobs show some flashes of Marcus Allen last night? Especially when he went airborne for his first TD. Aside from the play of our offensive line and Tyrell Williams the emergence of Josh Jacobs was extremely encouraging. He seems to have a nose for the weak spots when running inside and looks very dangerous in the passing game. Given Grudenís track record of utilizing his tailbacks (eg) Charlie Garner I am excited about Jacobs potential in this offense.

    Good showing all around last night. Gruden had the team ready to play.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    53,511
    loved it so much!!!

    That was a pretty good defense we played last night. I loved how many times, we gave him the ball on 3rd and short and he just converts! The kid is just special and itís only just begun!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,677
    Yeah,,,I guess it was a big waste of a draft pick.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    16,112
    I am excited for his future. Hopefully Gruden doesnít run him into the ground like Cadillac Williams.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,677
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I am excited for his future. Hopefully Gruden doesnít run him into the ground like Cadillac Williams.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah....Washington didn't get much play.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,491
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    Yeah,,,I guess it was a big waste of a draft pick.
    Erick is rolling over in his grave.....

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Josh Jacobs is up for the challenge and the stage didnít look to big for our Rookies. He had a lot of success inside. Credit to our o-line too for pushing that line. And OMG Brown looked HUGE

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,296
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    Josh Jacobs is up for the challenge and the stage didnít look to big for our Rookies. He had a lot of success inside. Credit to our o-line too for pushing that line. And OMG Brown looked HUGE
    Jacobs looked like he was just getting started. He's going to be one of those backs that gets better and stronger with every touch. Very happy with his performance.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    5,791
    You know what I like about J Jacobs?

    1) he has great patience
    2)he has great vision
    3)he is a lot stronger than he looks.

    And that is what he came here with. It will be interesting to see how he improves upon those attributes.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,995
    On a separate note. I hope Conley ok.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    53,511
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    On a separate note. I hope Conley ok.
    Sounds like heís all good, they just took extra precautions...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    1,905
    Quote Originally Posted by Proximo View Post
    Is it just me or did Josh Jacobs show some flashes of Marcus Allen last night? Especially when he went airborne for his first TD. Aside from the play of our offensive line and Tyrell Williams the emergence of Josh Jacobs was extremely encouraging. He seems to have a nose for the weak spots when running inside and looks very dangerous in the passing game. Given Grudenís track record of utilizing his tailbacks (eg) Charlie Garner I am excited about Jacobs potential in this offense.

    Good showing all around last night. Gruden had the team ready to play.
    Not NFL ready

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    261
    He was a lot more physical than I'd assumed given his hype as a receiver.

    Ingold was great too. All the rookies were. Even Moreau who got lost in all the hype around the other guys.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    53,511
    Last edited by GREATNESS ONE; 09-10-2019 at 04:57 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Raider Nation
    Posts
    14,296
    Quote Originally Posted by mberr View Post
    He was a lot more physical than I'd assumed given his hype as a receiver.

    Ingold was great too. All the rookies were. Even Moreau who got lost in all the hype around the other guys.
    I really liked how Moreau played and he is bigger than I thought.

    "...prone to stoogery.".

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •