Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 232
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,553
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    No thanks.
    I would give a 4th at best.
    I would go a 3rd. But not a second.


    On another note,
    "Are AB's problems due to his troubled childhood"? Poor AB!!



    How many guys i the league had tough childhoods? The vast, vast majority are good guys who are working to get better and grow as men.
    Blaming AB's childhood is ****ing ridiculous

    **** that. He's an azzhole That's it.



    **** off. Where's my title

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I would go a 3rd. But not a second.


    On another note,
    "Are AB's problems due to his troubled childhood"? Poor AB!!



    How many guys i the league had tough childhoods? The vast, vast majority are good guys who are working to get better and grow as men.
    Blaming AB's childhood is ****ing ridiculous

    **** that. He's an azzhole That's it.
    Absolutely agree. And if you read his scouting report coming out of college all the red flags were there for this kind of behavior. It's kind of amazing it worked as long as it did in Pittsburgh.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,553
    I think the only person I would like to see the jets hit the way I want to see them hit Brady is now, OBJ. I hope he has to catch a pass across the middle and Adams has him lined up, legally and brutally.



    **** off. Where's my title

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    1,358
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I think the only person I would like to see the jets hit the way I want to see them hit Brady is now, OBJ. I hope he has to catch a pass across the middle and Adams has him lined up, legally and brutally.
    Yikes. Remind me to never get on your bad side..

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,553
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Yikes. Remind me to never get on your bad side..
    It's really, really hard to do.

    Out of the entire NFL, it's really two guys. I want our guys to hit Brady so hard he craps himself and Jezebel runs onto the field, relies he did, slaps him and runs off the field into the arms of Gronk
    I would love to them hit OBJ so hard that he thinks he's Celine Dion or Bette Midler.



    **** off. Where's my title

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Minkah Fitzpatrick requested a trade. I like him. Would you give a 3rd or even a second for him?
    Iím teetering on a 3rd

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    664
    I feel somewhat confident in Trevor.. He still is only 27 and showed some good moments in Denver. I think as long as Bell and Mosley are on the field we will remain competitive. Without them 2 the ship will sink quick with the upcoming schedule.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    23,858
    With them it still might but point taken.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,553
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleBuckFaston View Post
    I feel somewhat confident in Trevor.. He still is only 27 and showed some good moments in Denver. I think as long as Bell and Mosley are on the field we will remain competitive. Without them 2 the ship will sink quick with the upcoming schedule.
    Well, half that equation is officially off the field



    **** off. Where's my title

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,780
    Yeah just saw that Mosley and Q. Williams are both out for Monday. No bueno.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,965
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Yeah just saw that Mosley and Q. Williams are both out for Monday. No bueno.
    We canít have nice things

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,553
    Devin Smith just blew by Josh norman for a 50+ yd td catch.

    If that kid stays healthy, he can fly. I get why we let him go but he's better than the back end of our WR crew.



    **** off. Where's my title

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,553
    I love when Cousins loses.



    **** off. Where's my title

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,553
    Watching the Eagles and knowing how big of a role Douglas had in creating them, give me hope.



    **** off. Where's my title

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,965
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Watching the Eagles and knowing how big of a role Douglas had in creating them, give me hope.
    Or so we think

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •