Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Quincy sucks on the outside.
    He does, this was a concern of mine going in since heís never shown anything except when he was on the inside

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You take what you can get. There may not be any CBs or OL they like that are available for trade.
    Any interest in Aaron Colvin?

LOL, if DT had anything left in the tank you think the Pats would let us have him? I highly doubt he contributes this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    He does, this was a concern of mine going in since heís never shown anything except when he was on the inside
    He gets no separation, I wonder if Gase will use Q as H back instead.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    LOL, if DT had anything left in the tank you think the Pats would let us have him? I highly doubt he contributes this year.
    They didn't want to lose Harry. So they had to cut somebody.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Any interest in Aaron Colvin?
    Why not. he got that paycheck for a reason. They released him, I hope we sang him

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Why not. he got that paycheck for a reason. They released him, I hope we sang him
    I'm a little irritated by the glacial pace the Jets seem to move at in trying to potentially fill holes. They should be throwing as much **** at the wall as possible to see what sticks. They are not clearly close to contending so they should be willing to take some chances.

EJ Gaines is another CB they should be looking at.

I'm a little irritated by the glacial pace the Jets seem to move at in trying to potentially fill holes. They should be throwing as much **** at the wall as possible to see what sticks. They are not clearly close to contending so they should be willing to take some chances.
    I fully agree. If the issues is however, that these guys want longer deals, I am fine with walking away from them. But they should be offering anyone who is an improvement, a 1 year deal with decent guaranteed money.

Jets claimed Jordan Willis off waivers from the Bengals. He blew up the combine before he was drafted in 2017 but hasn't shown much as a pass rusher so far. Hopefully Williams can get something out of him. Worth the risk and exactly the kind of move I keep hoping the Jets make.

Q out for the season with neck injury. Guess that's why they got D Thomas, but like someone else said, it's doubtful he has much left in the tank, otherwise there's no way NE trades him to us.

Well DT has to be better than nobody. And I feel like he is a good pro so he'll help in the locker room (should anyways). Best case scenario is he is a good security blanket for Sam to get 3rd down conversions and in the red zone. He is still a big dude with pretty good hands.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well DT has to be better than nobody. And I feel like he is a good pro so he'll help in the locker room (should anyways). Best case scenario is he is a good security blanket for Sam to get 3rd down conversions and in the red zone. He is still a big dude with pretty good hands.
    I thought DT had average hands? I donít think he was ever sure handed

Jets claimed Jordan Willis off waivers from the Bengals. He blew up the combine before he was drafted in 2017 but hasn't shown much as a pass rusher so far. Hopefully Williams can get something out of him. Worth the risk and exactly the kind of move I keep hoping the Jets make.
    Damn, I just looked up his combine. It was fantastic. Hopefully Williams can get some of that athleticism to translate to the field.
    Again, i totally agree with making moves like this. I'm really bummed they haven't found a couple CBs to bring in for a shot.
    I get them waiting on the Oline. Give them a few games and see if they gel.

Sam Darnold to miss Monday Night Football and possibly multiple games with Mono.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast