Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 232
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,954
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Quincy sucks on the outside.
    He does, this was a concern of mine going in since heís never shown anything except when he was on the inside

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    You take what you can get. There may not be any CBs or OL they like that are available for trade.
    Any interest in Aaron Colvin?

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    558
    LOL, if DT had anything left in the tank you think the Pats would let us have him? I highly doubt he contributes this year.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    He does, this was a concern of mine going in since heís never shown anything except when he was on the inside
    He gets no separation, I wonder if Gase will use Q as H back instead.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,076
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic387 View Post
    LOL, if DT had anything left in the tank you think the Pats would let us have him? I highly doubt he contributes this year.
    They didn't want to lose Harry. So they had to cut somebody.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,380
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Any interest in Aaron Colvin?
    Why not. he got that paycheck for a reason. They released him, I hope we sang him



    **** off. Where's my title

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    5,618
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Why not. he got that paycheck for a reason. They released him, I hope we sang him
    I'm a little irritated by the glacial pace the Jets seem to move at in trying to potentially fill holes. They should be throwing as much **** at the wall as possible to see what sticks. They are not clearly close to contending so they should be willing to take some chances.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    5,618
    EJ Gaines is another CB they should be looking at.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,380
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    I'm a little irritated by the glacial pace the Jets seem to move at in trying to potentially fill holes. They should be throwing as much **** at the wall as possible to see what sticks. They are not clearly close to contending so they should be willing to take some chances.
    I fully agree. If the issues is however, that these guys want longer deals, I am fine with walking away from them. But they should be offering anyone who is an improvement, a 1 year deal with decent guaranteed money.



    **** off. Where's my title

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    5,618
    Jets claimed Jordan Willis off waivers from the Bengals. He blew up the combine before he was drafted in 2017 but hasn't shown much as a pass rusher so far. Hopefully Williams can get something out of him. Worth the risk and exactly the kind of move I keep hoping the Jets make.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    8,486
    Q out for the season with neck injury. Guess that's why they got D Thomas, but like someone else said, it's doubtful he has much left in the tank, otherwise there's no way NE trades him to us.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    6,767
    Well DT has to be better than nobody. And I feel like he is a good pro so he'll help in the locker room (should anyways). Best case scenario is he is a good security blanket for Sam to get 3rd down conversions and in the red zone. He is still a big dude with pretty good hands.


    Rippin' lips son!!

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,954
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well DT has to be better than nobody. And I feel like he is a good pro so he'll help in the locker room (should anyways). Best case scenario is he is a good security blanket for Sam to get 3rd down conversions and in the red zone. He is still a big dude with pretty good hands.
    I thought DT had average hands? I donít think he was ever sure handed

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,380
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Jets claimed Jordan Willis off waivers from the Bengals. He blew up the combine before he was drafted in 2017 but hasn't shown much as a pass rusher so far. Hopefully Williams can get something out of him. Worth the risk and exactly the kind of move I keep hoping the Jets make.
    Damn, I just looked up his combine. It was fantastic. Hopefully Williams can get some of that athleticism to translate to the field.
    Again, i totally agree with making moves like this. I'm really bummed they haven't found a couple CBs to bring in for a shot.
    I get them waiting on the Oline. Give them a few games and see if they gel.



    **** off. Where's my title

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    8,241
    Sam Darnold to miss Monday Night Football and possibly multiple games with Mono.

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •