Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 232
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,420
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Unless there is a out all player revolt Clay's guy Gase will see out the year as HC, regardless of record.

    Let's just hope that Gase, can keep this team competitive without them being at full strength.
    And if he can't, let's hope he shoulders the blame and has accountability and doesn't throw the entire team under the bus



    **** off. Where's my title

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    5,620
    Gase was never the right hire, and I doubt he does anything to disprove that. Can't wait until he is gone.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,108
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    Gase was never the right hire, and I doubt he does anything to disprove that. Can't wait until he is gone.
    Who was the right hire?
    Zac Taylor?
    Mike McCarthy?
    Brian Daboll?


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Who was the right hire?
    Zac Taylor?
    Mike McCarthy?
    Brian Daboll?
    Baylor HC or Kingsbury would have been better options.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,108
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Baylor HC or Kingsbury would have been better options.
    You mean Matt Ruhle, Baylor did beat The Lumberjacks of Stephen F. Austin State University and The RoadRunners of University of Texas at San Antonio.

    I guess that would have made him Wile E. Coyote Super Genius.

    I'd pass on both.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    You mean Matt Ruhle, Baylor did beat The Lumberjacks of Stephen F. Austin State University and The RoadRunners of University of Texas at San Antonio.

    I guess that would have made him Wile E. Coyote Super Genius.

    I'd pass on both.
    Because your boy Gase is doing so well here, losing to powerhouses like Buffalo and Cleveland, right?

    Don't stop believing Gase guy.

    And yeah, they were/are better options.
    Last edited by MrX27; 09-20-2019 at 03:13 PM.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,108
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Because your boy Gase is doing so well here, losing to powerhouses like Buffalo and Cleveland, right?

    Don't stop believing Gase guy.

    And yeah, they were/are better options.
    Well the FQB played sick the 1st game with a fever and they lost their All-Pro middle LB in the 3rd.

    They had neither in the Cleveland game.

    I don't even like Gase, but I like how you choose to ignore the facts.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Well the FQB played sick the 1st game with a fever and they lost their All-Pro middle LB in the 3rd.

    They had neither in the Cleveland game.

    I don't even like Gase, but I like how you choose to ignore the facts.
    Check out Clay trying to distance himself from Gase.
    Lol...Clay aint loyal.

    As for facts..
    Team is 0-2.
    Gase has been outcoached in pivotal moments in games.
    He has yet to show he can make proper adjustments on the fly.
    The fact that we even have to keep an eye on the lockerroom in general. Do you really want to hear about another Gase and Adams moment.

    Facts we see you chose to ignore.
    Last edited by MrX27; 09-21-2019 at 05:35 PM.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,108
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Check out Clay trying to distance himself from Gase.
    Lol...Clay aint loyal.

    As for facts..
    Team is 0-2.
    Gase has been outcoached in pivotal moments in games.
    He has yet to show he can make proper adjustments on the fly.
    The fact that we even have to keep an eye on the lockerroom in general. Do you really want to hear about another Gase and Adams moment.

    Facts we see you chose to ignore.
    How are the Greatest WR tandem since Walker and Toon performing?

    The practice squad QB has had more snaps than the 1st string and 2nd string QB combined. Thatís a fact.

    This team is 0-3, so thatís a fact.

    You canít judge talent, so thatís a fact.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    How are the Greatest WR tandem since Walker and Toon performing?

    The practice squad QB has had more snaps than the 1st string and 2nd string QB combined. Thatís a fact.

    This team is 0-3, so thatís a fact.

    You canít judge talent, so thatís a fact.
    Well, they are not doing better than Walker and Toon but thats probably because their HC and OC actually called for passes downfield.

    Yes this team is 0-3. That is a fact.

    And Clay's guy Gase, is the coach of an 0 and 3 team, but at least he let's us know that its not any of doing.

    Still better at it than you, Rosen.
    And thats a fact.
    Last edited by MrX27; 09-23-2019 at 12:33 AM.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,108
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Well, they are not doing better than Walker and Toon but thats probably because their HC and OC actually called for passes downfield.

    Yes this team is 0-3. That is a fact.

    And Clay's guy Gase, is the coach of an 0 and 3 team, but at least he let's us know that its not any of doing.

    Still better at it than you, Rosen.
    And thats a fact.
    Or the fact they aren't any good and quit on plays.

    I like Darnold more than Rosen, Allen and Mayfield. And I don't like Jackson at all.
    Try to get the facts straight "Best Tandem Since Toon and Walker"(BTSTAW). LMAO


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Posts
    30,420
    Anderson quits. He's always done that. He doesn't want to work except when the ball is thrown to him and even then, he won't put himself into harms way to make a play.

    Crowder is excellent in the slot. He is being misused out of necessity. Herndon will bring help. So will DT. If nothing else, they are big strong bodies who can catch and we don't have any of them right now.



    **** off. Where's my title

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    6,707
    We've had a history of bad head coaches coaching bad personnel, so it is often hard to define what to fix first. This year I'd say the coach has underperformed, but the personnel is worse than the coach.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    48,108
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnyi View Post
    We've had a history of bad head coaches coaching bad personnel, so it is often hard to define what to fix first. This year I'd say the coach has underperformed, but the personnel is worse than the coach.
    They are missing 7 starters.
    Darnold
    Jenkins
    Mosely
    Williams
    Williamson
    Copeland
    Herndon

    That's 32%

    Most of the players will be back in the 5th or 6th week.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    7,964
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Or the fact they aren't any good and quit on plays.

    I like Darnold more than Rosen, Allen and Mayfield. And I don't like Jackson at all.
    Try to get the facts straight "Best Tandem Since Toon and Walker"(BTSTAW). LMAO
    Don't recall you saying Q's neck was not fully healed and wouldn't hold up to the punishment after 1 game.
    In fact, noone here ever thought that was a possibility after 1 game, so if you need to lean on a serious, possible career ending injury to make a point than you go ahead. Thats as weak as it gets.

    You liked Rosen better than Baker and Jackson.....lol
    No injury needed to describe this one, FACT.

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •