Darnold
    Jenkins
    Mosely
    Williams
    Williamson
    Copeland
    Herndon

That's 32%

Most of the players will be back in the 5th or 6th week.
    Don't forget
    Q
    Johnson- even though he can play and isn't, he was supposed to be a starter.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    Don't forget
    Q
    Johnson- even though he can play and isn't, he was supposed to be a starter.
    I forgot about Q. But considering he couldn't get open it's not that big of a deal.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I think it's crazy to want to fire a HC after 1 season.

To talk about it after 3 weeks with the worst starting QB in the league is absolutely bonkers.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post

To talk about it after 3 weeks with the worst starting QB in the league is absolutely bonkers.
    Its not unheard of, remember Sparano.
    Or would you have wanted a 2nd season of him.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang

3 weeks? Yes.

12 weeks and a 3-9 record and a team that has given up or a coach who wants to ship out high quality players because they don't fall in line? Yes.

I have zero issue firing a first year coach if they lose the team or force a rift in the locker room

**** off. Where's my title

Is he the worst starting QB in the league or is Gase just a crap coach that can't get people in position to be successful. Somebody else said it in another thread, the Panthers (with a defensive minded HC no less) brought in an undrafted FA and won a game and the guy threw 4 TDs. Very similar in that they have a dynamic RB and mediocre WRs. Explain that? I know you'll just give Gase more excuses because he's ya boy but damn man he has been bad, was bad in Miami. What the actual **** are seeing I'm him?

And I don't wanna hear "nobody will coach here if we fire him" BS. A confident HC will come here believeing he can win and won't worry about being fired.

Rippin' lips son!!

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Is he the worst starting QB in the league or is Gase just a crap coach that can't get people in position to be successful. Somebody else said it in another thread, the Panthers (with a defensive minded HC no less) brought in an undrafted FA and won a game and the guy threw 4 TDs. Very similar in that they have a dynamic RB and mediocre WRs. Explain that? I know you'll just give Gase more excuses because he's ya boy but damn man he has been bad, was bad in Miami. What the actual **** are seeing I'm him?

And I don't wanna hear "nobody will coach here if we fire him" BS. A confident HC will come here believeing he can win and won't worry about being fired.
    Falk was a QB who was cut by 3 teams in 12 months. The only reason he was given the job is that he was familiar with the system.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516