Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    We don't have to draft a qb at all if Tua and Burrow aren't there. Wait until 2021 to draft one in round 1, probably a trade up, while we build the o line and defense this year.
    I don't mind waiting till 21', but having a year behind Fitz would be very good for a rookie... Gotta find that cerebral gunslinger QB who could connect with Fitz...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    You're not wrong but Gettleman has literally NEVER traded a pick in his career. You'd have to hope that the Giants fired him in order for them to even listen to an offer. If not than they're going to stay and draft Young
    Its anyones guess what he would do if he got a top 2 pick.

But hes also never been in position to draft a top of the draft QB, on a team that isnt going to draft a QB.

His carolina teams were always drafting much lower and mostly in contention. This giants team is pretty much weak at every almost, and Shurmer could very well be fired, which a new coach would almost surely want to add draft picks.

Watching this buffalo game.

Its a reminder how crazy gase was.

Jordan Phillips has been pretty damn good. He cut him for no damn reason.

And i still dont get why this staff released vincent taylor who also looked solid tonight.

Eh, Phillips is good in a rotation but really had the one big sack. The other one was cleanup. And Vince reportedly had issues with his weight and being late to meetings. Both are very boom or bust guys.

The biggest thing I've learned from those two is that we need to improve our DT rotation. Wilkins and Godcheax have been getting beat up a lot lately and I expect that it's largely because they play so much. We need to add two more solid DT's at the least to help those two out and desperately need a NT.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Eh, Phillips is good in a rotation but really had the one big sack. The other one was cleanup. And Vince reportedly had issues with his weight and being late to meetings. Both are very boom or bust guys.

The biggest thing I've learned from those two is that we need to improve our DT rotation. Wilkins and Godcheax have been getting beat up a lot lately and I expect that it's largely because they play so much. We need to add two more solid DT's at the least to help those two out and desperately need a NT.
    The vincent cut i get. Especially for a new staff, cant have that lazy crap.

But gase cutting a huge athletic DT pass rusher in phillips was just stupid. These guys arent exactly easy to find.

The Jordan Phillips cut by Gase showed me how terrible of a coach he is and from that point I wanted him gone. He isn't a good coach and can only coach select guys. Guys have to fit his system and play his way, unlike the best coaches who adapt to the players they have and get the most out of them.

Crazy to see how well Tannehill has played these past few weeks... He's playing behind a top 10 line as per some analysis sites... I don't think he ever played behind a top 10 line in Miami...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    The Jordan Phillips cut by Gase showed me how terrible of a coach he is and from that point I wanted him gone. He isn't a good coach and can only coach select guys. Guys have to fit his system and play his way, unlike the best coaches who adapt to the players they have and get the most out of them.
    Gase is terrible... Reminds me so much of Kiffin... Always blaming someone else... Gase should follow Kiffin's route and go to the college ranks... At least there he can be a bully to players younger than him while holding scholarships over their heads...

Reggie Lewis

It just wasn't happening with Phillips in Miami... Sometimes that's what players need to happen to them...

I was a fan of Taylor but if he's detrimental to the team than he had to go...

Reggie Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Crazy to see how well Tannehill has played these past few weeks... He's playing behind a top 10 line as per some analysis sites... I don't think he ever played behind a top 10 line in Miami...
    The list of guys who have done better away from Adam Gase is long.

Wilkins and Godcheax have been getting beat up a lot lately and I expect that it's largely because they play so much. We need to add two more solid DT's at the least to help those two out and desperately need a NT.
    I'm such a Godcheax fan... I think the kid still has a lot of potential... I actually like that his snap load is this big... He's gonna get bigger and smarter... What him, Wilkins and the rest of the DL need is a super improved secondary... A terrible secondary makes everyone in front of them get blasted...

Any thoughts on this drafts secondary class...??? I hope the Phins don't make a reach with a cb/s pick... I'd rather they go the FA route than...

Reggie Lewis

See I like watching Wilkins and Godchaex on individual snaps. They make a few plays where they just bully the lineman and make you think they're good. Then they have 3 or 4 plays on that drive where they just get pushed around. It's weird because I think they're both decent players but it's just not working.

Part of that is obviously the lack of edge help, but I really think you need a solid 4 man rotation at DT to really get an impact. Those guys just get tired throughout the game that you cant possibly expect them to play at a high level the entire time unless its Aaron Donald.

Even though I like the players you cant argue that they arent a part of the problem in the run game. Same thing as when we talk about Baker. I think he can be a good player but hes also a part of the problem.

Btw just in case anyone still has any doubts about shipping Landry away, apparently he got into a fight on the sideline with Kitchens and started shouting at the Cardinals sideline to "come get me".

Dude is a cancer.

Btw just in case anyone still has any doubts about shipping Landry away, apparently he got into a fight on the sideline with Kitchens and started shouting at the Cardinals sideline to "come get me".

Dude is a cancer.
    He wasn't the only one on that team doing that either, that team is lost badly. OBJ reportedly been doing that at the start of every game lol

Dude is a cancer.
    Ever since the pats started sending their disgruntled players to cleveland, other teams started to do it too.

Its pretty funny, "dont be bad, or well send you to cleveland!" No one wants to be in cleveland.

I loved landry, guy was all heart on the field, but your a damn slot receiver, calm down. Cleveland pairing up odell, landry, and baker, with a nobody coach was a disaster waiting to happen.

Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 LastLast