Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    Fitz isnt perfect but he makes things happen, and behind this oline, you need that.

Besides russ i dont see to many qbs playing much better than fitz on this roster tbh.

That dude has taken one heck of a beating this season.

Fitz has missed as many plays as hes made. It's a tough task but he had multiple TDs he missed and is part of the reason we lost.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Im not disagreeing with that, but when a qbs clock is at full speed all the time, hes going to throw inaccurate passes a lot.

We saw the same thing with brady today.

Besides russ there really is no one in the nfl that can handle endless pressure well, and miami has no run game to fall back on.

Just look at the difference in tannehill with a real power run game.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 12-09-2019 at 02:00 AM.

So pats caught cheating again. Bellichek didnt sound like he was even trying to deny it either.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    So pats caught cheating again. Bellichek didnt sound like he was even trying to deny it either.
    https://tenor.com/view/slap-on-wrist-gif-10398171
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 12-10-2019 at 06:21 PM.

Brady to Dolphins

I have it on good accord and Iíve privately told*@houtz*and*@CannataPFN*that the Tom Brady to the Dolphins was a very real possibility. Makes even more sense if they draft Tua Tagovailoa.* ( Per Neal Driscoll )

Neal got this from a very good source. And we at*@PFN365*checked in with another source whoís close to the Dolphins...and they didnít exactly shoot it down. ( Per Matthew Cannata)

Thereís definitely a lot of smoke. Whether or not he ultimately ends up in Miami remains to be seen. But itís very much in play. ( Per Matthew Cannata)

I've been saying this since the beginning. I'm not saying I want this, as this is actually my last option, but it would put us in the playoff picture immediately.

I merged this with the inseason thread as while I like the guys at PFN365 but its only rumors and speculation as this point.

I myself don't want him here, stay with young talent and build from there. Brady will be 43 next year and its been clear this year he is starting to have come fall off. If you want to have a Vet incase Tua isn't healed all the way if we draft him just keep Fitz who is only 5.5M. Brady isn't going to come cheap at all, your talking 20-25M at a minimum.

Watching Tom Brady this year you can see the oldness in him. I wouldn't take him.

Unless Bill is retiring i dont believe it.

Yea I like PFN but they've missed more than they hit. I mean just last week they were arguing that Jordan Love was going to transfer to Texas Tech.

Brady isnt going to a rebuilding team and it doesn't make sense for the franchise. I think it's ridiculous to say that Brady cant flip a switch and still play a top level and win games for us, but how many years do you have left with him? Plus he wont take the NE discount for us so it would change the entire offseason plan.

Fitz has the locker room and has shown he can play well in the scheme. So if you need to give Tua time then let Fitz be the QB.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I think we would go after bridgewater again before we would go after brady.

Brady is contract year and he wants his $ this time around because he knows its his last contract, i think hes just trying to make sure he gets it from new england.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I think we would go after bridgewater again before we would go after brady.

Brady is contract year and he wants his $ this time around because he knows its his last contract, i think hes just trying to make sure he gets it from new england.
    Again he is going to get starter money, 20-25M at a minimum. For a bridge QB that is a huge chunk of our cap when we have so many other needs. Fitz is 5.5M and with how the team loves him I don't see why you would change that. He would also be huge for our rookie, Rosen has said he has helped him so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Again he is going to get starter money, 20-25M at a minimum. For a bridge QB that is a huge chunk of our cap when we have so many other needs. Fitz is 5.5M and with how the team loves him I don't see why you would change that. He would also be huge for our rookie, Rosen has said he has helped him so much.
    Im not against bringing fitz back. He def earned it.

But we have way more $ than any other team to spend, so i dont see that being an issue.

If they wanted bridge last off season, I dont think that changes this off season.

Fitz is a quality cheap vet qb. But bridge may be more of a consistent system guy, and coaches value that a lot. Not to mention hes much younger.

If you were to compare whos more ready and better between bridgewater and any if the rookie qbs or vet qbs, i think a lot of people would pick teddy.

Its not exactly wasy to find or build up high iq qbs who are consistent, and teddy has shown hes just that.

If Fitz stays they will likely reward him with a raise.

Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast