Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Rowe can slide into that FS role that Minkah was supposed to have with us, just won't be nearly as good. If they can get him extended on the cheap, then great. IMO, I think Flores will want to run more dime packages come next year, and you need DBs everywhere and anywhere. I'd put Rowe at FS, move Bobby back to SCB and sign/draft your CB2 across from Howard.

Grant is one of the fastest players in the NFL. a team can always use a threat like that. Have to keep him on his current contract. I would love to see him work in the slot a little more next year, where he can out run a ton of people and provide YAC opportunities.

So Parker . . . is it a team option in 2020, or a player option? if its a team option, then it is proving to be a great deal by Grier.
    Parker is a team option, i think finding solid players on the cheap is def a big goal of this staffs.

I bet they low balled rowe tbh.

Yea Parker is a team option. I wouldnt be surprised if we see another extension for him in the offseason. Take care of the guys who have bought in.

Rowe has primarily been playing the box safety role so he wouldnt replace Bobby. Considering the dudes career was going down before we signed him and then moved him, I dont expect his contract to be that expensive. He was bad as CB so no one will be looking to sign him for that. Hes been good at the safety role has been good but hes playing well in a part time position during a small stretch of the season. Theres not going to be a lot of interest in him.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Kyle Van Noy just drew a holding penalty followed by a sack against Tunsil. Dudes a FA after the year and is an obvious fit for the team.

Went back to the 84' SB... Since then no team has ever rushed for less than 1000 yds for the season... Lowest was 1029 yds (2000 Chargers)... The Phins need a stud back badly...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Went back to the 84' SB... Since then no team has ever rushed for less than 1000 yds for the season... Lowest was 1029 yds (2000 Chargers)... The Phins need a stud back badly...
    People keep mocking Swift with the Texans pick, but I think you just go with the first pick in the 2nd. Theres so many good back this year that you can wait. Dobbins, Etienne, Swift, Taylor and it just goes on and on. Absolutely crazy year. But with that said I think the bigger issue with the run game is the oline. Have to add at least 3 new starters this year.

Jags just announced Minshew as the starter this week. Hopefully he goes crazy again but they could be a potential QB needy team this year.

Dolphins claim speedy WR Trevor Davis off waivers from Oakland, reports @FieldYates. Had 7 catches for 83 yards this season, 4 rushes for 73 yards in 9 games for Oakland this year, including 4 starts. Former Packers 5th round pick who began year with GB.

Dolphins placed RB Kalen Ballage on injured reserve and claimed RB Zach Zenner off of waivers from the Cardinals.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 12-03-2019 at 05:58 PM.

Since week 6 dolphins are the #1 red zone offense in the nfl.

Thats pretty insane.

O'Shae will be a head coach very soon, well get one more year out of him, i doubt were getting 3. He was the red zone coordinator in new england, and wrs coach also. Pretty clear they are missing him.

Dolphins #1 red zone offense, during a tank season, i still can wrap my head around that. With the nfls worst run game none the less.

That stat is obviously impressive, but I think we're still bottom 5 in actual trips to the red zone. So at least we make it pay off when we get there, but theres still plenty to work on.

Of course we still have improvements to make, but being the #1 red zone offense during a tank year with a qb you just picked up, no run game, no true #1 rb, no oline, a bunch of no name wrs, and no proven tight ends, and a new coaching staff, new playbook, is nothing short of amazing.

Dolphins add OL Evan Brown and WR Mack Hollins, cut Ken Crawley and Chris Reed.

We have been awarded defensive tackle Zach Sieler off waivers from Baltimore and waived tackle Isaiah Prince.

Miami should look to sign kareem hunt this off season.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425