Dolphins inactives:

#38 FB Chandler Cox
    #61 T JíMarcus Webb
    #74 C/G Keaton Sutherland
    #76 C/G Evan Boehm
    #90 DE Charles Harris
    #93 DE Avery Moss
    #96 DE Taco Charlton

Joe Mixon is also fighting a "stomach bug" that he caught yesterday.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Was just posting, good thing I doubled checked.

Good news is win or loose we are probably picking top 5 as the Pats will need to win week 17 to get a bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Was just posting, good thing I doubled checked.

Good news is win or loose we are probably picking top 5 as the Pats will need to win week 17 to get a bye.
    Yup the only thing I'm worried about at this point is a team trading up for Tua. But if somehow we beat the Patd we could somehow end up with the 10th pick.

Parker just took over the 2nd drive on offense, passing 1000 yards for the first time since High School and caught his 9th TD this season which ties his career total before this season. Incredible season that no one saw coming after last year.

Edit: holy crap they just said this TD was only the 2nd TD Parker has caught when the team had a lead!
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 12-22-2019 at 02:32 PM.

Bengals are trash, Rosen would still win vs this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Bengals are trash, Rosen would still win vs this team.
    Imagine looking at the Philbin era oline playing and telling your owner that hiring that Oline coach will fix things. I mean Godcheax just made Andy Dalton run for his life and I honestly have no idea if Godcheax has EVER gotten a sack.

Holy **** Zac Taylor is absolutely the worst HC in the NFL. Your oline has been getting pushed around all day so you call 3 straight runs up the gut.

I've been super critical of our staff, but at least their smart enough to avoid dumb stuff like that.

Zach Sieler might be something. One of the many guys we brought in the past few weeks and he just dominating today

With Wilson finally looking healthy, I am 100% ok with bringing him back next year if we get Tua. Wilson fits the mold of WR that Tua excels with. I can see that slant route Wilson just ran being a staple in the offense with Tua.

I still have no idea how we look like an actual NFL team at times this season. Nearly every completed pass by Fitz is followed by me saying "No ****ing way". Perfect example is on Geisckis 2nd TD.

I really hope this is the coaching staff and not just Fitz being Fitz. Because if so this offense will look real fun with Tua.

Btw the hardest I've laughed all weekend has been watching Fitz try to jump and celebrate with Mike only to see Geiscki almost hurdle him lol
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 12-22-2019 at 04:08 PM.

I like Needham, but he might be the least clutch CB I've seen in awhile. He plays a great game but on a big play just gets super unlucky. Has happened on some PI calls and just happened on the TD catch to Boyd.

So somehow the Redskins tied up the NYG game... we want NYG to win. A tie would be terrible for us.

Also Bengals have a chance to tie this game lol.

Steelers lost today too, so basically next week we're all Tannehill fans. Titans win and no matter what they're in. If both teams lose then its Steelers.

Biggest problem is both the Texans and Ravens have no reason to play next week.

It's a tie game omg

If we somehow lost this and the NYG-WAS tie... we would be 2nd overall.

Also what the **** I turned the game off with like 10 left.

Holy **** this is amazing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast