Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
    We have signed cornerback Marcus Sherels and running back De’Lance Turner. We have also waived defensive tackle Robert Nkemdiche and placed wide receiver Preston Williams on injured reserve.

We still have a roster spot open after the Walton suspension. Gerald Willis is sitting on the P squad so he might replace Nkemdiche. We also have to make a decision on Tankersly this week if hes going to be activated off PUP.
    Last edited by KodytheKing; 11-05-2019 at 08:33 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

The team decided not to activate Tankersley by the deadline which means he wont play at all this year. The talk was that he wasnt quite in football shape after recovering from the ACL injury last year. Sucks to see but hopefully he can bounce back next year and become a contributor because I think he fits well into the man defense.

This is also worst case scenario for William's recovery next year. Tank tore his ACL around the same time last year. More and more players are coming back quickly from the surgery but it's tough to expect from everyone.

Had no idea tank was still even on the team tbh

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Had no idea tank was still even on the team tbh
    Dont blame ya. Something was off last year. He lost all of his technique and looked lost at times. Plus the scheme didnt fit him at all. Add the injury and he just gets buried in the roster.

The team has been awarded WR Gary Jennings from the Seahawks. Jennings was a 4th round pick this year from West Virgina and just didnt catch on in Seattle. Not sure if he'll just fill the open roster spot or if the team will make another move.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Dont blame ya. Something was off last year. He lost all of his technique and looked lost at times. Plus the scheme didnt fit him at all. Add the injury and he just gets buried in the roster.

The team has been awarded WR Gary Jennings from the Seahawks. Jennings was a 4th round pick this year from West Virgina and just didnt catch on in Seattle. Not sure if he'll just fill the open roster spot or if the team will make another move.
    I was big on him during the draft, hes been real.bsd though.

For all the posters who wanted to win. No jacoby or TY for Colts. Good shot miami can win again, possibly knocking us out of the chase for any of the top 3 qbs.

Miami still hasnt cut talib, so maybe he is in future plans?

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I was big on him during the draft, hes been real.bsd though.

For all the posters who wanted to win. No jacoby or TY for Colts. Good shot miami can win again, possibly knocking us out of the chase for any of the top 3 qbs.

Miami still hasnt cut talib, so maybe he is in future plans?
    Dolphins wont cut Talib. Hes a FA at the end of the year so he'll just sit on IR for the season.

Tank was great his rookie season and just never recovered from the injuries man.

And the Colts game is still gonna be tough. The Colts run game can dominate everyone and theyll be pissed after the loss. I wouldnt be surprised if it's close tho. It seems like every Colts game is close and they play down to everyone.

Dolphins wont cut Talib. Hes a FA at the end of the year so he'll just sit on IR for the season.

Tank was great his rookie season and just never recovered from the injuries man.

And the Colts game is still gonna be tough. The Colts run game can dominate everyone and theyll be pissed after the loss. I wouldnt be surprised if it's close tho. It seems like every Colts game is close and they play down to everyone.
    Hes healthy though, he didnt even want to go on IR, and theres a lot of contenders who would jump to roster him.

Doesnt make sense to force him to stay here if he doesnt want to stay long term.

I'm sort of confused about this teams plans for the remainder of the season...
    "I've never been scared of contact. Now I get to bring it, that's what I love to do, so I'm going to bring it."

Reggie Lewis

GET OFF YOUR HEELS BILL !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    I'm sort of confused about this teams plans for the remainder of the season...
    Same that it's been the entire time, find and develop core young players. As much as we wished it was about tanking for a QB, the teams main goal was just to reset the franchise to 0% and go from there. They're clearly comfortable with multiple guys in this draft or feel confident in moving up.

Btw former assistant David Lee has joined the team as a consultant. He worked with QBs like Henne, Thigpen, Geno Smith, EJ Manuel and Desone Kizer.

So I guess he can tell us who's the worst QB in the draft.

Also AJ Green reaggrivated his ankle injury and is out indefinitely.

So yea, #1 pick is gone.

Same that it's been the entire time, find and develop core young players. As much as we wished it was about tanking for a QB, the teams main goal was just to reset the franchise to 0% and go from there. They're clearly comfortable with multiple guys in this draft or feel confident in moving up.

Btw former assistant David Lee has joined the team as a consultant. He worked with QBs like Henne, Thigpen, Geno Smith, EJ Manuel and Desone Kizer.

So I guess he can tell us who's the worst QB in the draft.
    the worst QB is Fromm

Also AJ Green reaggrivated his ankle injury and is out indefinitely.

So yea, #1 pick is gone.
    Bengals still have to play us and the Jets so #1 pick is still up for grabs. not to mention they just upgraded the QB position by benching Dalton

Vernon hargreaves was cut, i think for sure well put a claim in on him

Hargreaves is owed a decent amount of money this season so I wouldnt be surprised if we dont claim him. But it's worth a shot.

Andrew Van Ginkle has been designated to return from IR ans started practicing today. Hes the 2nd player to come off IR which means no one else can. The dream of Dolphins Legend Aqib Talib playing a down is officially dead.

Good news, the Steelers looked like **** tonight.

Bad news, Myles Garrett will 100% be suspended next week when we play the Browns.

We about to go on a 4 game winning streak, I can feel it.

Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast