Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930
    Texans just clinched a playoff berth. Their pick currently sits at 23 and can possibly fall even further.

That sucks obviously but we all have to pray that Tannehill actually plays well and wins his last two games in December. Steelers have to lose one game and Titans win out to push the Steelers out of the playoff bracket.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Texans making the playoffs was kind a given when we did the trade, but getting a 2nd rounder and the 1st for next year is the big difference there.

Steelers now. Them making the playoffs would be shocking... but here we are. Can't fault them for doing that trade. Steelers didn't have a single win and lost their QB. Sure seemed like a top 5 pick.

Yea the Texans were a good team to bet against but Watson took that next step this season and Bob actually made some good additions. Carlos Hyde has been great and Kenny filling in for Fuller when he gets hurt has been huge for the team.

I just hope we can get some help with the Steelers pick. They need to lose one of the next two but that's tough to see happening when they play the Jets and probably a Ravens team sitting Lamar.

From Schefter

Ravens will not play Lamar Jackson, Mark Ingram, Earl Thomas, Marshal Yanda and Brandon Williams against the Steelers on Sunday. Time to get ready for Divisional Round.

It was fun seeing that Steelers pick in the top 20 for a week.

The #Dolphins are signing former #Redskins starting RB Samaje Perine off the #Bengals practice squad, source said. He’ll join them this week and will be part of their future in 2020. Miami RB Myles Gaskin (ankle) sustained an injury yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    From Schefter

Ravens will not play Lamar Jackson, Mark Ingram, Earl Thomas, Marshal Yanda and Brandon Williams against the Steelers on Sunday. Time to get ready for Divisional Round.

It was fun seeing that Steelers pick in the top 20 for a week.
    If Titian's win they are in over the Steelers due to tie breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    If Titian's win they are in over the Steelers due to tie breakers.
    On this note, Ian Rapoport is reporting that the Texans plan to sit most of their starters as well since they're locked into their seeding.

We've never been bigger Tannehill fans than we are today.

not to nitpick but how exactly did Watson take the next step? he was better last year and in his rookie season

I think the biggest difference in Houston this year has been Carlos Hyde

Coming to Miami 2021

How ironic that so many Dolphins fans are pinning their hopes on Tannehill again. Be prepared. Anybody can be struck by lightning, but his MO is that he melts in big moments. That's one of the reasons I was upset when we drafted him.
    Better hope Derrick Henry's hammy has miraculously recovered.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 12-29-2019 at 10:47 AM.

Wow turns out there weren't any big moments. Houston folded and Henry is a beast who also heals quickly and it was a blowout! Tannehill was efficient enough with 13 of 20 for a couple hundred yards or so and 2 TD's and most importantly, no INT's. Pittsburgh lost too so that helped the pick, but the same people may be upset Miami won driving their pick down, but I am elated. Love beating me some cheatage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphin North View Post
    Wow turns out there weren't any big moments. Houston folded and Henry is a beast who also heals quickly and it was a blowout! Tannehill was efficient enough with 13 of 20 for a couple hundred yards or so and 2 TD's and most importantly, no INT's. Pittsburgh lost too so that helped the pick, but the same people may be upset Miami won driving their pick down, but I am elated. Love beating me some cheatage.
    Yeah, a lot of no namers on our team played really well too.

Lot of the practice squad guys we have been stealing from other teams look legit.

A lot of these guys who played big minutes just got here.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930