Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

2019 Dolphins in season thread

This Texans Saints game is showing why I've come around on the Tunsil trade. Tunsil is playing great but the Texans Oline is still constantly giving up pressure. So he wouldnt have changed much this season. But on top of that, Watson is still carrying the Texans in this game.

Getting the right QB can fix so much.
    Last edited by Wrench; 09-09-2019 at 11:57 PM.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Tunsil gave up a sack at one of the biggest moments...

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    This Texans Saints game is showing why I've come around on the Tunsil trade. Tunsil is playing great but the Texans Oline is still constantly giving up pressure. So he wouldnt have changed much this season. But on top of that, Watson is still carrying the Texans in this game.

Getting the right QB can fix so much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Tunsil gave up a sack at one of the biggest moments...
    I was just about to say this Wrench. Being new probably doesn't help, but he did give up a big one. But I agree, Kody, the trade was an excellent value. We are loaded with picks and cap. The only question is how well Grier (sans Tannenbaum) can use them.
    Last edited by Dolphin North; 09-10-2019 at 04:39 PM.

Ja'Wuan James questionable with knee injury https://t.co/gUsQfEgJ9j

About normal with him, plus he had a holding penalty.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2019 Dolphins in season thread

Use this for anything not draft related.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    Ja'Wuan James questionable with knee injury https://t.co/gUsQfEgJ9j

About normal with him, plus he had a holding penalty.

I've said it since he was drafted. Slow feet, or just plain lazy. Reaches instead of moving his feet, which puts him off balance and sometimes he reaches and grabs, which gives you holding. But a lot of the time he just reaches and hopes the long arc defenders have to run to get around his massive wingspan is enough. Watching him try to block downfield is actually hilarious most of the time. Never liked him. Good riddance.

Watson took a beating last night and went to the med tent multiple times. That's always good for us since without him they are a sub-.500 team. Hoping he slows down throughout the season. Also the loss was great to see. I enjoyed seeing Stills catch that TD though. That made me smile.

Texans have a tough schedule this year and it could get ugly for the quick

@ NO
    Jax
    @ Chargers
    Carolina
    Atlanta
    @ KC
    @ Indy
    vs Oakland
    @ Jax
    BYE
    @ Ravens
    Indy
    Patriots

That is their 1st 13 weeks of the season and I see a lot of loseable games for them. woof

Bro imagine if the Texans pick was what got us the first overall pick lol.

The Texans had no right to be in this game, but Watson is just nuts. That performance is why I'm ok with the tank. Getting a young QB like that gives you a shot in every single game. I honestly believe they go 0-16 without Watson.

Armando kinda clarified the reports of players wanting out. Apparently it wasnt as much about the tank, but more around the defensive game plan and the coaching staffs inability to adapt. Some players recognized that the game plan was bad by the 2nd qtr but the staff didnt adapt. One player did reach out to his agent about playing time, but it wasnt so much that he lost snaps but he lost snaps to a guy he believes is much worse than him.

It seems like most guys know they dont have a lot of talent, but if they were put into better positions then they could do a lot better.

The Texans had no right to be in this game, but Watson is just nuts. That performance is why I'm ok with the tank. Getting a young QB like that gives you a shot in every single game. I honestly believe they go 0-16 without Watson.
    Haha that would be incredible!

I actually forgot we are supposed to root for the Texans to lose

Armando kinda clarified the reports of players wanting out. Apparently it wasnt as much about the tank, but more around the defensive game plan and the coaching staffs inability to adapt. Some players recognized that the game plan was bad by the 2nd qtr but the staff didnt adapt. One player did reach out to his agent about playing time, but it wasnt so much that he lost snaps but he lost snaps to a guy he believes is much worse than him.

It seems like most guys know they dont have a lot of talent, but if they were put into better positions then they could do a lot better.
    Wasn't this the same problem with Burke the past couple of years as DC? I mean, Flores cannot be that dumb to not adjust in game, right? But then again, the Phins got smoked. Could he have been hiding some of his defensive schemes in an attempt to unleash them on NE?

We can only hope that Watson gets injured enough to see HOU lose meaningful games. Imagine being Stills and Tunsil . . . going to a playoff contender, only to get 5-6 wins? And then watching as the Phins nail the draft and get really good players in FA? LOL

#Tank4Tua
    #TwoTop5Picks

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Wasn't this the same problem with Burke the past couple of years as DC? I mean, Flores cannot be that dumb to not adjust in game, right? But then again, the Phins got smoked. Could he have been hiding some of his defensive schemes in an attempt to unleash them on NE?
    I highly doubt that. If he is that good, he should have enough resourcefulness to do more than try to take a single team by surprise with his genius schemes. And if he only has enough for 1 game, you'd think the cheatriots would have seen him use that in the SB last year. Plus the scheme varies from team to team anyway.

Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast