Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Apparently Bobby threatened to spit on a 13 year old Bills fan after the game yesterday. The team is going to punish him internally.

Bobby is clearly the player handling this season the hardest. This is back to back weeks that he's been emotional after a game.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    Apparently Bobby threatened to spit on a 13 year old Bills fan after the game yesterday. The team is going to punish him internally.

Bobby is clearly the player handling this season the hardest. This is back to back weeks that he's been emotional after a game.
    Yes I read about that earlier today. Here's the link if anyone wants to hear the perspective of the bills fans.
    https://buffalonews.com/2019/10/21/b...-sundays-game/

A video came out showing what happened, and Bobby walked by and said he would spit on a fan that was heckling him. It didnt seem that terrible to me.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

I think it being a 13 year old kid is the issue here. I mean he shouldn't be telling any fan that he is going to spit on them but this being a kid is even worse. Sure they will just fine him, or maybe suspend him for a game or half lol. That would help the tank the most.

Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    A video came out showing what happened, and Bobby walked by and said he would spit on a fan that was heckling him. It didnt seem that terrible to me.
    The fans allege that he came back after the game and actually did spit on him as he was leaving the field via the tunnel.

I don't care who you are but spitting in a kid's face, a 13 year old, to me that makes you a POS. I don't care what a 13 year old said to you, you don't spit in his freaking face. Hopefully he is suspended for at least a game, as this is just freaking unacceptable.

Another potential trade to watch for: WR DeVante Parker. CBS reported yesterday that the #49ers are interested in his services, along with a handful of other teams. Iíve been told the #Eagles are also exploring trade options at WR, with Parker near the top of their list.

Kenyan Drake likely on the move this week. #Lions the teams biggest suitor up to this point. Kerryon Johnson will be out the next few weeks... could push this thing to completion.

Per Finzone

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    Another potential trade to watch for: WR DeVante Parker. CBS reported yesterday that the #49ers are interested in his services, along with a handful of other teams. Iíve been told the #Eagles are also exploring trade options at WR, with Parker near the top of their list.

Kenyan Drake likely on the move this week. #Lions the teams biggest suitor up to this point. Kerryon Johnson will be out the next few weeks... could push this thing to completion.

Per Finzone

Parker for me, has probably been of the biggest disapppintments that we drafted

But hes finally playing way tougher this year, would of been nice to see him stick around, what are we really going to get gor him a 5th? Maybe 4th?

I guess you have to do it though. And if were gonna trade him may as well trade wilsom and grant too, we dont even use then barely.

Quote Originally Posted by poppapuh86 View Post
    I don't care who you are but spitting in a kid's face, a 13 year old, to me that makes you a POS. I don't care what a 13 year old said to you, you don't spit in his freaking face. Hopefully he is suspended for at least a game, as this is just freaking unacceptable.
    If the kid said something racist id be ok with it, otherwise nope.

Those buffalo fans are ruthless, i wont even wear my dolphins gear when i go to games there.

Even if we could add a couple 5ths for Parker and Drake, that still gives the Phins more assets to move around in this draft or next. I'd be happy with a 2020 5th for each of them. If Grier gets a 4th for one, or both, then he is a genius! or even a pick in 2021 . . .say a 2021 3rd for Parker and/or 2021 4th for Drake? Thank you and good night!!

As for the McCain spat in BUF . . . If you have any physical contact with a fan, no matter the age or reason (unless they physically touch you first), you should be fined and suspended a game. Done. As a professional football player, you should be acting professional no matter where you go. McCain was egged into it and he fell for the trap.

Quote Originally Posted by CeltBruinSoxFan View Post
    Even if we could add a couple 5ths for Parker and Drake, that still gives the Phins more assets to move around in this draft or next. I'd be happy with a 2020 5th for each of them. If Grier gets a 4th for one, or both, then he is a genius! or even a pick in 2021 . . .say a 2021 3rd for Parker and/or 2021 4th for Drake? Thank you and good night!!

As for the McCain spat in BUF . . . If you have any physical contact with a fan, no matter the age or reason (unless they physically touch you first), you should be fined and suspended a game. Done. As a professional football player, you should be acting professional no matter where you go. McCain was egged into it and he fell for the trap.
    the value of players compared to draft picks seems to have gone up. the way trades are going now i would expect 3rd for both drake and parker. if the niners can get a 3rd and 4th for sanders and the patriots get a 2nd for sanu then parker for a 3rd is ball park

A pair of 3's? Yeah, pull the trigger, like yesterday!

I believe that I read an article the other day from Albert Breer? Stating that teams dont value draft picks like gold anymore because of the high bust rate? And a reason you see more trades this year

6:30 PM ET Update: Sources tell Tony Pauline the Miami Dolphins have invited a number of free agents to their facility to work out for the club over the next few days. This is a sure sign the club expects roster openings in the near future.

Tua vs Burrows for Dolfins QB job. Who ya gat??

Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast